Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:37:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] Breaking News! Lightninghash Goes Free to Mine for 30 Days!  (Read 656 times)
Pool Op2 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

BREAKING NEWS

Today we are very excited to announce lightninghash.com, a profit seeking auto switching multiport multipool, GOES FREE TO USE FOR 1 MONTH!

We want to prove to you we are better, faster, safer and easier to use than the others.

You can spend the next month spending up to 3% or more in fees, or come over to us and try something new...FOR FREE

Introducing Mining Keys. A new way to protect your coins and identity. Create a single key for all coins.

We are serious about getting your business. Try us for free for 30 days.

We use enterprise-grade fully redundant 100% uptime servers in USA data centers on DDOS resistant networks.

Visit lightninghash.com today and experience what we can do for you.

FREE TO MINE BEGINS TOMORROW AT 9AM EST

EVERY PORT EVERY ALGO FREE

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
patrike
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:31:33 PM

Will you provide the live profitability statistics via some kind of API as well?

If that is the case, I can add it to the next generation multiple-multi-pool profitability switching in Awesome Miner. Or will the fact that you use a little special way to payout the coins be any problem here?

Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Pool Op2 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:12:57 PM

I cannot currently provide that but I will have my programmers look into creating an API. Great suggestion! Thank you!

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: