Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac feedback issue  (Read 3450 times)
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:08:44 AM

Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy received their miners or a refund except your brother,

I don't think that really works as a defence, you're admitting a debt but saying its his [his brother's] fault you owe him money. It doesn't stop you owing him the money.

I owe him his miners but am unable to fulfil it because he is withholding his shipping address. Thus I can not provide his miners and for that reason I am auctioning them off and will send the proceeds made from the auction to him as that is the only way I see that will work in this situation.

If he bought 3 btc of miners and never received anything, isn't it simpler (and the legal solution) to refund his original payment? It doesn't matter what he bought if the transaction wasn't completed, its null and is cancelled.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:55:12 AM

Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy received their miners or a refund except your brother,

I don't think that really works as a defence, you're admitting a debt but saying its his [his brother's] fault you owe him money. It doesn't stop you owing him the money.

I owe him his miners but am unable to fulfil it because he is withholding his shipping address. Thus I can not provide his miners and for that reason I am auctioning them off and will send the proceeds made from the auction to him as that is the only way I see that will work in this situation.

If he bought 3 btc of miners and never received anything, isn't it simpler (and the legal solution) to refund his original payment? It doesn't matter what he bought if the transaction wasn't completed, its null and is cancelled.

I don't have his money anymore it was sent to the manufacturer for his units it was also stated in huge thread that if an order was sent to the manufacturer and being processed it couldn't be refunded. All I have are his units. The transaction to the manufacturer was completed and his units have been sitting here for months waiting for him to provide his postage details.

This thread is about the feedback that I have left on bbxx as a result of the lies he has posted in the scam accusation thread.

Message me if you have any problems
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:58:39 AM

I don't have his money anymore it was sent to the manufacturer for his units. All I have are his units. The transaction to the manufacturer was completed and his units have been sitting here for months waiting for him to provide his postage details.

All of that is irrelevent unfortunately. Having 10,000 of sales to consumers myself, the seller loses out in almost all situations due to consumer law - including this one.

All that is going to come from this is he is going to send you a statement of debt, you're going to dispute it on the grounds that he didn't give you a shipment address, its going to go to small claims court, there will be a judgement in his favour and you'll have wasted even more time AND the money.

bbxx (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:23:48 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 06:43:24 AM by bbxx

This thread is about the feedback that I have left on bbxx as a result of the lies he has posted in the scam accusation thread.

here is reference to your false accusations of lies and fabricated evidence

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8347172#msg8347172

photo with piece of paper is not evidence of ordering goods for curiousminer
neither your secret private list you have found

you have been denying that my brother ordered anything few times, i have screenshoots. this is evidence.

you have scammed community for 20+ btc, promising delivery at 13 feb, delivering used gridseeds months late, some of them in may with missing parts.

also you have marked as untrusted people you have scammed.

you have been ignoring pm requests, closing own group buy thread to avoid scam accusations, after mods reopened it you closed it again.

you have been sending pms to customers asking for sending email to you, you have not replied to thoose emails.

you have scammed my brother not responding to him since he proved his payment, to steal money from him, that lasted 4 months until i joined to help him. you marked me as scammer, false accusing of lies.

you should never start any new group buy.

your new selfmoderated group buy has no interest, why?
becouse people know that your reputation is so tiny that you cannot even afford to pay 2 btc for your mistakes.

pathetic.

whole scam thread where you have generated 20+ btc loss to community (maybe you have been scammed and you are passing loss to your customers)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436031.0

your feedback from some of your buyers you have scammed

kcud_dab
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

Didn't you understand that trust system isn't moderated ?
It won't help come spamming this section and there is already a topic on this issue : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.0

The only thing you can ask here is to remove "Beastlymac" from the default trust list but that's all you can ask, staff don't moderate the trust system and won't remove feedbacks as you were already told!

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:07:07 PM

scammer put me third feedback related to same case.

he just keept my brother miners within 4 months, not responding and finally sold for 2.5% value and refunded

link at my sig

is there any chance to moderator/admin reaction?

i got hero member account created at 2011 so badly damaged by scammer.

thanks
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

thanks

We don't moderate Trust ratings. You will have to resolve this with whoever left you that rating, alternatively with whoever has him/her on their Trust list.

Signature space available for rent.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:56:55 AM

thanks

We don't moderate Trust ratings. You will have to resolve this with whoever left you that rating, alternatively with whoever has him/her on their Trust list.

The feedback i have left is true. and for that reason does not require moderation.

I have provided the evidence that backs what i have said in this post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8347058#msg8347058

So this means that the feedback that i have left is true and thus does not require moderation. bbxx is trying to prevent me notifying the community of the lies he has spread.

Also if you read this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.0;all
It shows the whole stories and the lies that bbxx has stated.

Also the reference to spamming is made because of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.msg8069099#msg8069099

That in my opinion is spamming.

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:45:32 PM

in your opinion i "lied" saying you have not ordered anything for my brother.

i said this becouse you stated this at your pms.

after that you said that he is at your private list (list with only him) and you have ordered it

so my "lies" are based on your lies.

am i lier or you are scammer?

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:03:21 PM

after that you said that he is at your private list (list with only him) and you have ordered it

You have also lied again in your post that you just made (please back that up with proof that I have a list with only your brother on it as that is a perfect example of your deceitful lies). The links I have posted back up my claims. If you don't understand the full scope of a situation you should not make up information that you think is true. Also it is based on my opinion. Your opinion is that I am a scammer my opinion is that you're a liar. Whilst both of us think each other are wrong we are both entitled to our own opinions. You have left feedback on me being a "scammer" I have left feedback on you being a liar. I don't ser what you have to complain about as you have done the same thing to me and I don't post in multiple threads complaining about it.

WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:31:18 PM

Let me chime in by asking for transaction id information.

It's pretty obvious in this world that the resellers are at the whim of the manufacturers.

Beastlymac offered you compensation, and you refused it.

give me negative trust all you want, flame me all you want, be a jerk to me all you want but I never traded with any of you.

My dealings with beastly go back to creating a coin and back further to the BPM stuff which we all were messed over with (not just one person).

Maybe I'm not understanding this, but I didn't see any professionalism on the part of the accuser.

Here's a question: how old are you and your brother? In some countries, you can not legally enter a business agreement (or sale) unless you are of a certain age.

Also, unless you are your brothers legal guardian, your opinion does not have say in legal court. Get your brothers legal guardian to fight this fight.

So here's what I think: everyone expects their miners to ROI and when they don't on time you get upset. Suck it up and deal with it, I've lost a ton of money to ButtFuckLabs (BFL) and ButtAssholes (Black Arrow). You can't expect to mine for profit, that's greedy.

If you want to mine, mine to support the ideals behind a crypto coin, not for a get rich quick scheme you know will never happen

tl;dr beastlymac doesn't make the miners in his basement, he is a middle man for gridseed, gridseed screwed him over, he offered to send you your units you paid for and you didn't send him your shipping address.

I'm more than willing to offer to reship as a middle man from me to you with my OWN coins in escrow if thats what it takes for you to be happy. While I may not have much notoriety here, in the FreiCoin community I am well respected.

There, I did something no one else offered. I actually am giving an OPTION that no one else in the community wants to do. I'll get you your miners

stop thinking like greedy bankers, that is what we are stopping

*EDITED FOR SPELLING*

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:46:02 PM

problem is beastlymac has been denying that curiousminer has order anything.
he has not asked for shipping address.

he just asked for payment proof and after getting it he went into silence mode, 4 months,
having or not having his miners.

he tried to scam my brother, and he did it.

my and my brother are 30+, sorry for bad grammar, i am not native english speaker

sad fact is he is accusing me of lies and this topic is about this.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:54:25 PM

problem is beastlymac has been denying that curiousminer has order anything.
he has not asked for shipping address.

he just asked for payment proof and after getting it he went into silence mode, 4 months,
having or not having his miners.

he tried to scam my brother, and he did it.

my and my brother are 30+, sorry for bad grammar, i am not native english speaker

sad fact is he is accusing me of lies and this topic is about this.

You have also lied again in your post that you just made (please back that up with proof that I have a list with only your brother on it as that is a perfect example of your deceitful lies). The links I have posted back up my claims. If you don't understand the full scope of a situation you should not make up information that you think is true. Also it is based on my opinion. Your opinion is that I am a scammer my opinion is that you're a liar. Whilst both of us think each other are wrong we are both entitled to our own opinions. You have left feedback on me being a "scammer" I have left feedback on you being a liar. I don't ser what you have to complain about as you have done the same thing to me and I don't post in multiple threads complaining about it.

Please answer that post.

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 05:27:24 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:39:46 PM by bbxx

you have stated that you have private list
i added that (only with curiousminer)

that does not mean that
you stated that you have private list only with curiousminer.

but...

do you know what the difference was between your brother and everyone who received their miners? Only one difference. Your brother never provided his shipping details.

also

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8407246#msg8407246
with no denial from your side.
WASPJoe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:58:11 PM

But my question isn't being answered neither is my offer.

are you your brothers legal guardian?

bbxx can you please provide me with a bitcoin txid to look at? I didn't see one

beastly: are you willing to share your private list with myself and someone else in the community so we can give a final say (if that isokay with you bbxx)

bbxx: I just offered to throw in to escrow my own bitcoin as a guarantee that if beastly ships me your miner, I will reship it on *MY OWN DIME*
You will get your miner, and since you do not trust beastly with your address, he won't get it.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:20:10 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 06:50:07 PM by bbxx

Hi

My brother asked me for help, but i dont have it signed at paper.

Whole scam case is like that:

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc)
since he proved his payment at 13.03.2014 beastlymac has stopped communication (he owed him 1btc for usb and 2.1btc for gridseeds)
he multiple times asked for refund/shipment but beastlymac tried to scam him not responding at all.
beastlymac answered once within this time asking for email to him to speed up communication (beastlymac never answered for those emails)
till 5.07 beastlymac has not responded to emails and pms, finally i helped my brother to solve this case.

in result my account and my brother account was marked as untrustworthy by beastlymac who has scammed my brother.

beastlymac has also scammed other member, jinx, he shipped his gridseeds at may (10 gridseeds ordered 7.02.2014), he got used miners without psu.
jinx in response got also profile destroyed, beastlymac being at default trust tree put feedback.

such unfair, unpolite, scammy person as beastlymac should be removed from default trust tree

ps.tx id are at scammy thread at my profile, easy to find.

examples of beastlymac scam are below
WASPJoe

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:45:27 PM

Hi

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc)
since he proved his payment at 13.03.2014 beastlymac has stopped communication (he owed him 1btc for usb and 2.1btc for gridseeds)
he multiple times asked for refund/shipment but beastlymac tried to scam him not responding at all.
beastlymac answered once within this time asking for email to him to speed up communication (beastlymac never answered for those emails)
till 5.07 beastlymac has not responded to emails and pms, finally i helped my brother to solve this case.

in result my account and my brother account was marked as untrustworthy by beastlymac who has scammed my brother.

beastlymac has also scammed other member, jinx, he shipped his gridseeds at may (10 gridseeds ordered 7.02.2014), he got used miners without psu.
jinx in response got also profile destroyed, beastlymac being at default trust tree put feedback.

such unfair, unpolite, scammy person as beastlymac should be removed from default trust tree

I'm asking you to please provide the txid's here, I don't have the time to go dig around the threads if I'm trying to help you.

You said it was 30+ btc, now it's 3.1 btc. I'm confused???

Can you have your brother PM me please with the details so I can confirm this information? It's really a necessity for your brother to be fighting this fight (i am sure you are caring about your brother and upset over this). The person who legally bought these items must be the one fighting the battle unless there is signed court documents otherwise.

When your brother ordered from beastly was there a notice that all sales were final? Can you help me by screen shoting it and posting it to me in PM?

Was there a guarantee on date of shipment? Were you aware that gridseed was backed up and many people were waiting months for gridseeds?

I appreciate you posting that image, but I don't care about the negative feedback at this moment. I care about money and property being properly returned to the people. We can worry about feedback later please, feedback is irrelevant to the actual property/finances.

As far as used gridseeds go: I have ordered "brand new" products from gridseed that have come dusty and without psu's (were the psu's promised in the sale? and do you know if maybe beastly and this other person had an arrangement to not ship the psu's so as to not cause issues with customs? I know that PSU's add a ton of weight and sometimes set off bomb alerts).

Beastly says over and over again he is willing to ship you the miners or auction them off so as to get your your btc back. If your worry is due to the price fluctuation in btc, its a risk we all take. If your worry is that scrypt profitability is in the crapper. That's another risk we all take.

I will be honest: I have not had an issue with beastly at all ever. He also lives in australia, and I believe you are half a world away. I one time ordered an asic from beastly and it took 2 months to arrive because aussie postal services are horrible. Maybe that's part of the issue. (aussie postal service held up beastly's import)

Also, please pm me an email address so I can email you and you can send me all of the proof for both sides. I will also get beastly's side too if that is a good starting point for both of you.

Sadly I was informed of this issue and have not been able to follow everything that transpired before hand so I need some constructive help without calling people scammers/liars (that's both of you).

So, can you both send me all of information on it privately so it can be settled instead of both sides getting upset?

If you both would like, I can be the arbitrator, with a binding say... OR I can attempt to find one for you. Unfortunately, I can not suggest an arbitration service since you both are not within my country.

My last little confusion is this: beastly has the gridseeds for you now, but you do not want them?

Is this whole issue because you and your brother were marked untrustworthy? Because That's what I'm seeing here

bbxx (OP)

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

I'm asking you to please provide the txid's here, I don't have the time to go dig around the threads if I'm trying to help you.

30+btc is estimated total loss generated by beastlymac activity, 3.1 btc is sum what my brother has paid and almost lost all.

Can you have your brother PM me please with the details so I can confirm this information? It's really a necessity for your brother to be fighting this fight (i am sure you are caring about your brother and upset over this). The person who legally bought these items must be the one fighting the battle unless there is signed court documents otherwise.

sure, he will pm you tommorow, now it is almost night at my country and he is not able to write at forum.

When your brother ordered from beastly was there a notice that all sales were final? Can you help me by screen shoting it and posting it to me in PM?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436031.0
All 5 chip devices will ship to me on the 10th of February. I expect to be shipping on by the 13th. All orders paid for and submitted to the shipping company can NOT be refunded.
but curiousminer was not put at the public list (he sent refund request dated at 10.02.2014, in response he got ask for signed message only (beastlymac has not stated that there is no refunds), he sent message at 13.03.2014, beastlymac started ignoring him from this time). Please note that Bestlymac wrote also that any order not on the list will be refunded.

Was there a guarantee on date of shipment? Were you aware that gridseed was backed up and many people were waiting months for gridseeds?

Gridseed is specific device, loosing value every day. Beastlymac stated that shipment will start at 13.02. Lot of people lost ton of money (300 gridseeds at 0.4 btc, when received their value dropped 50%+). there was no hashrate protection but beastlymac promised compensation he never paid.

I appreciate you posting that image, but I don't care about the negative feedback at this moment. I care about money and property being properly returned to the people. We can worry about feedback later please, feedback is irrelevant to the actual property/finances.

Good to hear that. Beastlymac trust feedback are evidence of not resolved issues (when people lost money).

As far as used gridseeds go: I have ordered "brand new" products from gridseed that have come dusty and without psu's (were the psu's promised in the sale? and do you know if maybe beastly and this other person had an arrangement to not ship the psu's so as to not cause issues with customs? I know that PSU's add a ton of weight and sometimes set off bomb alerts).

i dont know about psu issue, Mr Jinx has ordered complete set with psu, he got used miners without psu shipped at may! He also got false trust feedback from beastlymac. - that is main reason to ban/punish beastlymac.

Beastly says over and over again he is willing to ship you the miners or auction them off so as to get your your btc back. If your worry is due to the price fluctuation in btc, its a risk we all take. If your worry is that scrypt profitability is in the crapper. That's another risk we all take.

Beastlymac made scam attempt on newbie account, ignoring any comunication within 4 months. If Beastlymac 10.02 answered fairly (sorry no refunds, please transfer order), there would be not this topic. I can imagine that he did whole thing on purpose, to scam user for 3.1 BTC.

I will be honest: I have not had an issue with beastly at all ever. He also lives in australia, and I believe you are half a world away. I one time ordered an asic from beastly and it took 2 months to arrive because aussie postal services are horrible. Maybe that's part of the issue. (aussie postal service held up beastly's import)
Also, please pm me an email address so I can email you and you can send me all of the proof for both sides. I will also get beastly's side too if that is a good starting point for both of you.
Sadly I was informed of this issue and have not been able to follow everything that transpired before hand so I need some constructive help without calling people scammers/liars (that's both of you).

I am glad that you are willing to help. I can serve with all evidence you need. I will pm you my and curiousminer email address.

So, can you both send me all of information on it privately so it can be settled instead of both sides getting upset?
If you both would like, I can be the arbitrator, with a binding say... OR I can attempt to find one for you. Unfortunately, I can not suggest an arbitration service since you both are not within my country.

Both sides are very upset, also Bicknellski joined to the party called me unfarily fake brother, clown, asshole and many other bad things.
As my and my brother authenticy, gandalfg who is part of wasp project can confirm that me and my brother are real, he knows us personally

My last little confusion is this: beastly has the gridseeds for you now, but you do not want them?

Beastlymac decided that he will sell goods at auction, he sent 0.05 proceeds from it (brother paid 2.1 btc). My brother never agreed for this solution, as he stated at his post dated at 30.07 at scam thread. Bicknellski feedback left at curiousminer profile is false then.

Is this whole issue because you and your brother were marked untrustworthy? Because That's what I'm seeing here

There are 3 reasons for this.

1. My brother lost around 2.05 btc due to Beastlymac erroreus communication (ignore/silence mode within 4 months)
2. My hero member account with perfect trust rating, was destroyed by false feedback put by Beastlymac, Bicknellski and one user who ignored my pm about his entry. beastlymac has entered false feedback three times (about "lies" based on his lies).
3. I checked whole group buy gridseeds thread and i found evidence of more harmed people like my brother (scammed and and destroyed account). I am hero member so i will try to resolve all issues related to this group buy. I have been scammed at past and I am just to warn people about potential scammers, i saved a lot of btc posting at securities forum - labcoin, VMC, smidge.

Thank you very much again, it is very positive that there are some good souls at this forum who like to have issues solved.

please note my english is not perfect it is not my country language so i make a lot of gramar/stylistic errors.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:48:40 PM

you have stated that you have private list
i added that (only with curiousminer)

that does not mean that
you stated that you have private list only with curiousminer.

but...

do you know what the difference was between your brother and everyone who received their miners? Only one difference. Your brother never provided his shipping details.

also

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8407246#msg8407246
with no denial from your side.

So what you are admitting now is that it was a lie.

Thanks

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:00:38 AM

Hi

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc) that is a lie it was on the 5/2/2014
curiousminer order sent to fabricator 7/2/2014

read the feedback carefully it is in regards to you posting lies that i debunked and spamming them in other threads it is legitimate feedback

such unfair, unpolite that is ironic, scammy person as beastlymac should be removed from default trust tree

When your brother ordered from beastly was there a notice that all sales were final?

Yes it was in the thread

Actually this is an interesting one. The promise was that the miners would ship with everything included that i was given so if that included a psu then it would have one

In my opinion i have left truthful feedback based on evidence i have provided in posts he feels it is not truthful. The feedback system is also based of the opinion of the person leaving feedback. For example he has left feedback on me scamming his brother whilst i believe it to be false it is his opinion and vis versa for the feedback i have left on him

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: