Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:53:50 AM

I have dealt with Beastlymac in good and bad times and I know him to be honest and fair in all his dealings. This situation has strained the limits of how to handle complaints. First I think the party that is HARMED should be doing the speaking and directly communicating with Beastlymac and you will get a result that will be fair. Having someone speak for a brother or friend etc is not how this should be handled. All I know is I have risked 1000s of dollars with Beastlymac and in each case there has been a satisfactory resolution.

Unlike most scammers he is not lying, not trying to cover up he is trying to work through the problem and get a fair resolution. If you are being antagonistic and throwing misinformation and speaking for someone else when you are not involved then I wonder how you expect a resolution.

Suffice to say Beastlymac is not and never has been a scammer and given the effort he has put in here to resolve the issue with this person who isn't even the claimant I am amazed he remained as calm and focused on the resolution. There are some real bad eggs in bitcointalk Beastlymac is definitely a white hat in this. I think it is clearly a vindication of his moral and ethical compass. Communication via forum to resolve such a dispute is not ideal but inflaming the situation and name calling and threats were unnecessary given what I know of Beastlymac he would have worked on a resolution without the need of the injured party proxy starting a thread like this.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

So, any update from any party? Has the matter been resolved? I would like to see the resolution to this.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:54:12 PM

So, any update from any party? Has the matter been resolved? I would like to see the resolution to this.

I have listed the items for auction
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723738.0

Message me if you have any problems
MultipliedCombo

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:11:50 AM

Alright, thanks for the update.

Wonder if there will be a response from the other party.

bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 07:37:02 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 07:38:13 AM by bbxx

not scam ?

Communication is not a form of scam.

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

ship/refund when it is worthless

mark as scammer customer and his brother

that is whole story of that case

Sad

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:49:21 AM

update
proofs above given.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:19:57 AM

I did not mark you as a scammer (that is the way the trust system works) I marked you as untrustworthy. I am entitled to do so if I do not trust you. I updated the trust rating and removed the risked amount of 3.1 around a week ago. Although I have proven that you have made slanderous accusations do that makes my feedback valid. I listed the miners for auction because you brother did not reply within the period of 5 days.

MultipliedCombo

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 04:11:43 PM

And so I believe that you have all come to a conclusion and solution.

Also, @bbxx, the 'trust system' is based on trust. It's based on how trustworthy one is, not if you're a scammer.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:59:45 PM

And so I believe that you have all come to a conclusion and solution.

Also, @bbxx, the 'trust system' is based on trust. It's based on how trustworthy one is, not if you're a scammer.

Made sure to note that I do not trust either bbxx or his "brother". If you want to act like clowns good luck keeping a positive trust rating. It is people like this that make BTC a minefield for consumers and sellers alike.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:23:00 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 02:05:07 AM by bbxx

Made sure to note that I do not trust either bbxx or his "brother". If you want to act like clowns good luck keeping a positive trust rating.

Gandalfg know personally my brother and me.
He can confirm as you wish (he is at wasp too).

I was hoping that beastlymac will pay for his errors (ignoring communication, pm, emails) but he is not interested in it, neither in deleting unfair trust rating from both accounts.

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

he never responded to curiousminer emails, my brother was asking 3 times using personal messages

Bicknellski, please comment this situation, is it scam for you?

you order goods, pay btc upfront
within 4 months you are informed that you have not paid and havent ordered anything
your goods loose 95% value
finally you are informed that your goods are put at auction and your account is destroyed by false trust rating

is it ok for you ?
or it is scam ?

Beastlymac stated that shipment will be delivered 13.02 but some of guys were mining with them (participants got miners used and 10+ weeks late, some at may, some never).
He also promised compensation, but people got trust rating harmed instead.

put at back your relations with Beastlymac (wasp, etc) and answer fairly

thanks.

Feel free to see his trust rating after gridseed group buys.
Mr Jinx account was destroyed too by beastlymac (he got his 10 gridseeds at may, some used, no psu) instead of compensation. (beastlymac deleted his trust entry at him after i asked him when he will do that)
Any comments?

minedfield? me and my brother? mr Jinx?

Also, @bbxx, the 'trust system' is based on trust. It is people like this that make BTC a minefield for consumers and sellers alike.

Please tell me also is Beastlymac reputation worth thoose 3.1 btc (or more including promised compensation to others scammed?)
MultipliedCombo

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:47:33 PM

@bbxx

Your brother is getting his Bitcoins back when the auction is completed. They were put on auction because your brother didn't respond in the 5 days he was given to respond for another decision. I don't see the point of you continuing to try to denounce Beastlymac.

If you want to try to get rid of the negative trust, try negotiate with Beastlymac with a cool head.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:05:01 AM

@bbxx

Your brother is getting his Bitcoins back when the auction is completed. They were put on auction because your brother didn't respond in the 5 days he was given to respond for another decision. I don't see the point of you continuing to try to denounce Beastlymac.

If you want to try to get rid of the negative trust, try negotiate with Beastlymac with a cool head.

I will be starting a campaign to get more people to come to this thread and review the lies posted by bbxx. I don't need people like this coming to stalk my threads and cause issues. If you want to start harassing me then I will be sure to make it known what sort of lies and disinformation you are trying to spread.

People coming here may want to use the trust rating system to stand up against bullies like bbxx.

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:28:21 AM

@bbxx

I will be starting a campaign to get more people to come to this thread and review the lies posted by bbxx. I don't need people like this coming to stalk my threads and cause issues. If you want to start harassing me then I will be sure to make it known what sort of lies and disinformation you are trying to spread.

People coming here may want to use the trust rating system to stand up against bullies like bbxx.

helo

please state "lies posted by bbxx". i dont see any.

since you (Bicknellski) are not responding to my PM i have sent to you 11 days ago (?), im asking you for public answer to below message:
helo

thank you for taking part in the dispute, since you are senior member i trust you, that beastymac is ok buddy and i made false assumptions based our troubled communication.

i do understand rules of group buy. no refund after order been placed.

now please understand my point: i been told numerous times by beastymac that _im_not_on_order_list. so no goods are wating for me. also please look on order list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436031.msg4791442#msg4791442

im not on order list. if i would be, i would provide postal address. but for all that 5 months i been 110% shure there was no goods bought for me.

and suddenly, after numerous pms and emails _witch_been_ignored_, when i asked my bro for help, beastymac comes out with _private_list of goods for me. Imagine that!  the for we (me + my bro) and acting hectic and unpleasant.

also imagine: im not on order list, beastymac is not loosing anything by returning me my cash.

please believe me its not comfortable situation to ask some one on other end of the world for 5 months  for huge amount of cash (for me). its bad karma, ugly energy, filthy story. imho 3.1 btc its much less for some on in australia than for me in poland. and im unexpired user, all that story made me sick of btc bizzness and i dont wont to be involved in it any more becouse of that stinks.

do you understand my point ?

im asking you to talk privatly to beastymac and mediate solution. i willing to back off with my scam assumptions, clear his reputation and publicly state my mistake in communication. im waiting for beastymac to publicly state his mistakes in communication, clear reputation of my bro (it is very important for me) and return of my lost funds.

im not wealthy but i know how to be gentlemen. 

thank you for help and have a nice day, the wasp.

PS: i like bugs and wasps too and im taking active steps to preserve bugs environment.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:39:35 AM

@bbxx

please answer to this !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8285365#msg8285365

if you accusse me being clown, fake brother etc
be fair and respond to my answer

my "lies" are result of Beastlymac lies.
please read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718663.msg8308696#msg8308696

thanks
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:48:38 AM

@bbxx you made false claims that your brothers miners had not been submitted to the manufacturer this was proven to be false. You claimed that his order was sent for processing after he had asked for a refund this was also proven to be false.

helo

since you (Bicknellski) are not responding to my PM i have sent to you 11 days ago (?), im asking you for public answer to below message:

can you qoute my slanderous lie?

i posted facts that you were denying that curiousminer ordered anything.

where is my lie?

Ok.

Claiming that i don't have a private list.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...
This was proved to be true. You claimed it wasn't. A lie.
"he lied that he has his miners sealed"

Sent via PM
lying that you have ordered goods

That was proven false

Sent via PM
i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,

That was again proven to be a lie fabricated to mislead people.

So those are the lies i was able to compile in 10 minutes.

They where made in an attempt to discredit my account and past business relations and are thus slanderous the spamming related to you posting them off topic in other threads (for example here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.0) including one of my sales threads. That post has since been deleted.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:58:46 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 11:12:57 AM by bbxx

helo

where is my lie?

Ok.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM
i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,

They where made in an attempt to discredit my account and past business relations and are thus slanderous the spamming related to you posting them off topic in other threads (for example here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.0) including one of my sales threads. That post has since been deleted.

ok lets dissasemble this post one after one

"telling tales" is lie ? rather assumption that something is wrong

wrong accusation

next lie is also false (my wisdom was based at Beastlymac statements)

part taken out from private conversation (whole sentence is related to my brother`s will to reserve items not order)

so next lie destroyed

please answer what i have fabricated. screenshoots ?

Bicknellski! this is really pathetic that you are avoiding to answer my post (where you attacking me, naming clown, fake brother)

be a man and answer!
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:01:43 AM

@bbxx you made false claims that your brothers miners had not been submitted to the manufacturer this was proven to be false. You claimed that his order was sent for processing after he had asked for a refund this was also proven to be false.

proven to be false?
how can you prove it?

i can prove that you were denying that my brother has not order anything from you ?
(within 4 months)

this is your explanation ? or maybe secret list ?
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:20:27 AM

helo

where is my lie?

Ok.

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM

If you persist in stalking my threads with disinformation and off topic posts this will only get worse.

I ignore and block unreasonable people who fail to act ethically. At this point both these jokers are continuing this stupid vendetta for now apparent reason.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:27:19 AM

If you persist in stalking my threads with disinformation and off topic posts this will only get worse.
I ignore and block unreasonable people who fail to act ethically. At this point both these jokers are continuing this stupid vendetta for now apparent reason.

You named me clown and stating false accusations about lies and fabricated evidences.
I have responded to you.

you are avoiding answer.

please do it. be fair.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:30:09 AM

helo

where is my lie?

Ok.

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM

ok lets dissasemble this post one after one

"telling tales" is lie ? rather assumption that something is wrong

wrong accusation

next lie is also false (my wisdom was based at Beastlymac statements)

part taken out from private conversation (whole sentence is related to my brother`s will to reserve items not order)

so next lie destroyed

please answer what i have fabricated. screenshoots ?

Bicknellski! this is really pathetic that you are avoiding to answer my post (where you attacking me, naming clown, fake brother)

be a man and answer!

"Destroyed" interesting that you say if I quote part of a message it means it isn't valid? So that would mean that everything you have posted being quotes would be "destroyed". Your brother wanted to reserve the units? Interesting you come up with something so preposterous. Where anywhere in the sale thread did it say that users where required to pay for reserving units? No where because it wasn't required. You only had to pay if you actually ordered the miners. Are you saying that my quotes are some how invalid or "lies"? honestly? Yes "telling tales" in an attempt to discredit someone is a lie. You making claims that your brothers miners had not been ordered from the manufacturer is a lie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: