Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM PRO PayProCoin  (Read 6490 times)
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:49:55 AM

I have seen good signals from the pro, I would buy again, the current price is low

You fucking lost 10BTC on shitcoins, stop trying to bring other people into your hole of retardedness.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:51:08 AM

the paypoint partnership is real

How do you know it's real?

paypoint partnership is NOT real.

ask http://www.paypoint.co.uk/

Name: PayPoint Network Ltd
Address:
1 The Boulevard,
Shire Park,
Welwyn Garden City,
Herts,
AL7 1EL
Email: paypointirelandteam@paypoint.ie
Phone: 1800 923 259

im checking if i am able to purchase the coins. if it lets me purchase the coins via cash then its real.  shopkeeper would need to scan the paper if it scans and goes through i shall post if it doesn't i shall let you know il show with proof

Paartnership does not exist with paypoint, let each person will check and ask if it is interested, officially at http://www.paypoint.co.uk/  Phone: 1800 923 259 ... for all country prefix 0044 1800 923 259

anyway going to the shop now be back in about 10mins
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:52:46 AM

how did dev scammed everyone this time?

thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:53:00 AM

I have seen good signals from the pro, I would buy again, the current price is low

You fucking lost 10BTC on shitcoins, stop trying to bring other people into your hole of retardedness.
I will try to get back a little, because I had lost so much in PRO
armin22

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:55:00 AM

I will try to get back a little, because I had lost so much in PRO

Try to trick people into buying shitcoins that you dump and i'll neg rep you, it's not the fucking right thing to do, all you're doing is making it worse for others too. This coin is DEAD

PauloLauro (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:55:26 AM

the paypoint partnership is real

How do you know it's real?

paypoint partnership is NOT real.

ask http://www.paypoint.co.uk/

Name: PayPoint Network Ltd
Address:
1 The Boulevard,
Shire Park,
Welwyn Garden City,
Herts,
AL7 1EL
Email: paypointirelandteam@paypoint.ie
Phone: 1800 923 259

im checking if i am able to purchase the coins. if it lets me purchase the coins via cash then its real.  shopkeeper would need to scan the paper if it scans and goes through i shall post if it doesn't i shall let you know il show with proof

Paartnership does not exist with paypoint, let each person will check and ask if it is interested, officially at http://www.paypoint.co.uk/  Phone: 1800 923 259 ... for all country prefix 0044 1800 923 259

anyway going to the shop now be back in about 10mins

You Shoot a lot of photos in the shop Wink
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:34:27 AM

yer dead coin i think also...

if the dev was for really he would have had his pr rep in here and in the c-cex chat box and in twitter posting updates... and not keep investors hanging...

after all the work they did I don't see while they crapped on their own coin.... so I guess it is dead...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:34:53 AM

well i went to the shop and unfortunately it did not go through. i was told the account is inactive. now before people run to conclusion this could mean the account could be back online or maybe he never had a account with paypoint im not sure but for now id advise to avoid until more news

here is proof i have removed my details but if you look at the receipt at the bar code you will know my attempt was legit and this is no fud. make your decision people. i have done what i told i was going to do and it shows the account is inactive so you cannot buy bitcoins via paypoint currently

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

also secondly i took the pleasure of having a look at the whois of the site it is private and registered by domains for proxy.com, not good.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:37:43 AM

well i went to the shop and unfortunately it did not go through. i was told the account is inactive. now before people run to conclusion this could mean the account could be back online or maybe he never had a account with paypoint im not sure but for now id advise to avoid until more news

here is proof i have removed my details but if you look at the receipt at the bar code you will know my attempt was legit and this is no fud. make your decision people. i have done what i told i was going to do and it shows the account is inactive so you cannot buy bitcoins via paypoint currently

Thanks for doing that.  Very helpful information for us all to have.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:41:44 AM

i was really hoping it went through could have pumped the coin by lying but no point, everyone else is free to check for themselve to verify my claim. well i get to keep my £25 for other good things. account is inactive whether it works i do not know, but the domain registration is private phone is not being answered and inactive account points towards one thing
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:44:31 AM

i was really hoping it went through could have pumped the coin by lying but no point, everyone else is free to check for themselve to verify my claim. well i get to keep my £25 for other good things. account is inactive whether it works i do not know, but the domain registration is private phone is not being answered and inactive account points towards one thing

Yep. Definitely staying away from it unless something very convincing comes to light.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:47:59 AM

Please stop buying this coin, to keep doing so now after this evidence is completely retarded!
armin22

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:54:19 AM

Please stop buying this coin, to keep doing so now after this evidence is completely retarded!

Do not underestimate the retard levels of the bitcointalk community

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:58:29 AM

anyone looking to buy should just wait and see what dev has to say now. if he says it works now i will go again to my local shop and test it. really hope it works but not expecting anything here. you can still make money by trading it but at your own risk. you cannot buy bitcoins from paypoint due to account being inactive
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:05:16 AM

does anyone really think scamdev is coming back to tell everyone things are gonna be alright?

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:26 AM

amazing some people still buying. well proof is there you can test it yourself
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 11:20:48 AM

could some1 please explain to me what happened with payprocoin in a few words?  Grin

EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:21:44 AM

Do not underestimate the retard levels of the bitcointalk community

+1 hahah )

Sometimes if you see people buying at low prices, its because they are just waiting for a bounce that's all.

Eth.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:32:42 AM

ROFL at this https://twitter.com/SATOSHI00000001/status/495169376321282048

But I'm out of this

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print