Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian Gift Cards - Coincards.ca Gift Cards from over 100 Canadian retailers  (Read 22073 times)
CADBitcoins

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:44:40 AM

A++++ For Coincards.ca
I know I am new to the forums but I've ordered over $1,500 worth of cards from Mike @ Coincards and haven't had a hiccup yet.
Thanks again and hope to order more in the future.

Gift Cards I'd like to see:

Ikea
Sobeys
Ikea
Sportschek(physical)
Ikea

Ummm Ikea!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaStuff (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

Just a friendly bump.

Xmas is coming, What better gift to give than Gift cards bought with Bitcoins?

We have over 100 retailers to choose from with Free Shipping and will be adding more vendors soon!
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:06:07 AM

A++++ For Coincards.ca
I know I am new to the forums but I've ordered over $1,500 worth of cards from Mike @ Coincards and haven't had a hiccup yet.
Thanks again and hope to order more in the future.

Gift Cards I'd like to see:

Ikea
Sobeys
Ikea
Sportschek(physical)
Ikea

Ummm Ikea!

Yes, I love Ikea! I want Ikea too! Ikea + Bitcoin = love.

Besides that, would you want some help with marketing your website?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 07:20:36 AM

Ikea will probably be the next card we offer, however it will come with a shipping fee (Their fee not ours). We have tried to stick with vendors which we can keep with as low cost as possible, however Ikea is one of the most requested so I will be expediting this one.

PM me your thoughts on the marketing, we are currently looking at building some sort of referral program.
prolifica

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:04:21 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 08:31:27 PM by prolifica

I should have tried with a small amount before sending $250 worth of BTC.

They don't have instant delivery like some other gift-cards for btc sites.

I have received a quick reply from them ensuring that I will receive my order, below and in my email.

I will post proof of delivery upon receiving my purchase.
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 08:21:55 PM

Our process is a manual process and requires time to process. We also require 6 confirmations to avoid double spending. Please be patient and you will have your order within the hour.

Thank you.
prolifica

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:32:34 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 09:17:01 PM by prolifica

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I received my purchase!

They require 6 confirmations and everything is done manually. Email delivery isn't instant like some other services.
Support was quick to respond to my concerns and processed the order very quickly.

They have a great selection of Canadian gift cards and I will be using their service again.

These guys are legit and here is my proof of delivery.
https://i.imgur.com/wDnxbGH.png
https://i.imgur.com/7Jpc3hT.png
https://i.imgur.com/KFPb7wz.png

Remember if you aren't sure about something try the service with a small amount before going all in.
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 04:24:24 AM

Major Updates for 2016!

We started with a new Logo, some of you got to bring some input which we much appreciate.

Next we decided since we have a new logo, we need to revamp our website and ended up completely rebuilding this weekend. Brand new for 2016 Coincards.ca has a new look for the new year.

Finally I wanted to thank everyone from Coinforum who supported us throughout the year. We had a great year in 2015 and with the support of the Canadian bitcoin community we foresee an even better 2016!

Come visit us - www.coincards.ca

Cheers!
Emericana

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:44:38 PM

Ill try your service soon, hope you are legit !! BTW, do you charge fees for your service ?
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 11:33:13 PM

Ill try your service soon, hope you are legit !! BTW, do you charge fees for your service ?

Feel free to search Twitter for our name Coincards.ca you will find some of our customers who have completed purchases. We are also active on Coinforum.ca and are active in the Vancouver bitcoin community.

If you're still unsure, start with a smaller amount to see how our process works. Cheesy

Thanks for your consideration!
IronWhisker

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:46:37 AM

Forum readers,
  Coincards.ca is legit.  I've had several successful orders now (with an aggregate total of > 5000$ CDN ) all without issues.  So happy with the service so far.
The 5% fee is a bit hard to swallow but converting bitcoin into cash-in-hand through other means, is likely going to be just as painful.

Coincards.ca,
   It would be good to see a capped fee structure or a graded fee structure.   For example if I buy 500$ gift card the fees should be less if I were to 5 times separately order $100 gift cards.  Or if we buy $1000 gift card there should be a lesser fee than smaller orders -  3% fee (for example).   I'd probably use the service more often, if there was a more favourable fee structure.   Oh and visa gift cards would be awesome if you could somehow manage to pull that off in Canada.   

DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:35:52 AM

Thanks for the Feedback. We are trying to work on fee reduction for 2016, its one of our main goals for this year. Unfortunately after our current expenses, this is the bottom line we can offer on purchases and still be able to operate.

Hopefully we are able to reduce or eliminate fees on most cards within the next few months.

Thanks!
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:03:13 PM

Ikea Gift cards are now available!

We have also implemented optional tracking on some of our cards. If your card is eligible than you will be presented an option for shipping on checkout!

SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:57:59 PM

Do you need any more gift cards. I have access to 180 different retailers cards.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8010

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:33:16 PM

Is it necessary to sign up for an account to order a gift card which will be delivered via e-mail?  I'm interested in buying an iTunes card (say $50 worth) for a relative in Canada and obviously paying with Bitcoin but I don't really want to give my personal information to do so.  I don't see an option on your site to allow me to do this.  Is it because the iTunes card defaults to physical delivery?

Merci.
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 01:48:59 AM

Is it necessary to sign up for an account to order a gift card which will be delivered via e-mail?  I'm interested in buying an iTunes card (say $50 worth) for a relative in Canada and obviously paying with Bitcoin but I don't really want to give my personal information to do so.  I don't see an option on your site to allow me to do this.  Is it because the iTunes card defaults to physical delivery?

Merci.

We talked via email, however I thought I would reply so others may see as well Smiley

We do not verify information as its not needed with bitcoin. Therefore users may enter as much, as little or as accurate of information as they feel they are willing to. We will look into reinstating an "only email needed" guest checkout in the short future as this was removed when we redesigned our site earlier this year.

Hope this helps all future buyers!
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:13:06 PM

Update:

We have overhauled our "Guest Checkout" system to only need an email for digital delivery gift cards. We hope this not only makes it easier to use our service, but also helps customers feel safer as they are no longer required to enter personal information when purchasing.

*Gift Cards which require shipping will still need a shipping address, for obvious reasons Wink
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:27:33 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone at bitcointalk for their continued support of our services! We just passed a couple significant milestones including 2000 completed orders, 5000 gift cards sent, and over $565,000 worth of bitcoin exchanged for gift cards.

To celebrate, we are holding a contest through the month of November. All orders made in November will be entered into our draw for a grand prize of a $1000 gift card of the winners choosing.

Only two weeks left so get your orders in soon!

For more information, checkout Coincards.ca or our blog post on Medium.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:29:02 PM

Ive placed many orders on coincards in the past few months it's a great service and i hope they keep it up

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

Just a little bump,

During the month of March, we will be giving away 6 Ledger Wallets to Customers and on Facebook. For more details check our blog here:
https://medium.com/coincards-ca/win-one-of-6-ledger-hardware-wallets-from-coincards-ca-46f4cffa0e2#.fmi7nwmli

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: