Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH]  (Read 40631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
japandrew73

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:15:05 PM

so when this coin is trading at 200-350 satoshi, can i make fun of the Fudders?
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:16:49 PM

I was sleeping guys. More updates later on. As for escrow, I am still conversing with Bittrex-Bill

And yes andrew, you can.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:19:14 PM

I got told in IRC that bittrex team is on vacation so expect at least a few days delay.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:31:01 PM

Thx crypto. I've had some talks with Bill so far, but I guess he's busy at Blackhat.
japandrew73

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:51:12 PM

I was sleeping guys. More updates later on. As for escrow, I am still conversing with Bittrex-Bill

And yes andrew, you can.

haha not my name but thanx Cool
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:06:43 PM

And yes japandrew, you can.

haha not my name but thanx Cool

hehe fixed it
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:10:18 AM

gotta love DOS waves Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:40:53 PM

thread seems neat people watching and waiting no need to fud yet!
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

It fluctuates during the day. It's only been a couple days since I launched. I won't be surprised if it hits 50 GH next week.

Also, price is going up.

Karma has no effect on anything because it's going to the moon!

I'm still waiting for this moonshot that you speak of, DOS is down almost 50% ouch. I hope you didn't sell your DRK coins yet.
abc333

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:00:33 PM

Someone crazy?Such a low price and sell it? Grin

cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:20:23 PM

Someone crazy?Such a low price and sell it? Grin

People are really uninformed about DOS and what is does. Take advantage of this to get cheap coins.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:25:35 PM

hope it can bounce to 20 so i can fill my order wih cheap dos :p
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

Like I've said before, you'r uninformed of small dumps I have been doing. I have said I will be doing a mini IPO and if you want to be kept up to date, you have to come to the IRC.

I told everyone who was in IRC that I was dumping 1,000,000 coins. I didn't dump any more than that. It was to get people into the coin. If you don't like this mini dump, you can go find a scam coin to go hide under.

I have real development going on and it's not going to be stopped with some small FUD.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:05:44 AM

*Cleaning thread*
captainbluff

Activity: 422

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:17:17 AM

Like I've said before, you'r uninformed of small dumps I have been doing. I have said I will be doing a mini IPO and if you want to be kept up to date, you have to come to the IRC.

I told everyone who was in IRC that I was dumping 1,000,000 coins. I didn't dump any more than that. It was to get people into the coin. If you don't like this mini dump, you can go find a scam coin to go hide under.

I have real development going on and it's not going to be stopped with some small FUD.

Wait so you pump this coin on this thread yesterday by saying it's going to the moon but then you went on IRC to announce the dump. I do not think the dump was necessary as the price was climbing. Dumping it did not get people into the coin, if anything the buyers of those 1,000,000 are most likely pissed off right now that they are down 40%-50% from where they bought it from. You cannot control the market, you have to let the market take care of itself, all your dump did was drive the price down and possibly scare off many investors/traders.
stuffage1

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:34:23 AM

That's not acceptable. This thread is a required communication channel.  It is not optional.

You've seen the reaction to your market movements and lack of communication about them.  Labeling a post pointing that out as "FUD" does not address the issue.

Correcting the flaws in your communication methods addresses the issue.

i dont have access to irc, when i came from work to discover my investment dropped 50%+ and the reason was due to the dev and not miners dumping, i was pissed.  i have been following you from day one and to have this is really a insult.  i have been accumulating from 30 upto 60 sats and was quite happy to add and bag more if the trend continued, now at current prices i am at a lost...not bad for someone who put his faith and support in early. 

the actions today has seriously chipped away some trust in this coin.  you still have 99,000,000 coins to go...!
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:04:07 AM

First, you should stop using the word dump. If it its from premine to get people into the coin it is not dumping. Its just marketing use of the premine to get some recognition, Same as is premine being used for bounties etc.

Second, most of your investors are from bitcointalk. It is critical that you will share ALLL INFO HERE. Look this coin idea can make you really rich but you must try hard. Otherwise you wont succeed.

Third,  any IPOs should be done separately and not on exchange!
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:05:20 AM

First, you should stop using the word dump. If it its from premine to get people into the coin it is not dumping. Its just marketing use of the premine to get some recognition, Same as is premine being used for bounties etc.

Second, most of your investors are from bitcointalk. It is critical that you will share ALLL INFO HERE. Look this coin idea can make you really rich but you must try hard. Otherwise you wont succeed.

True.

Although I had never asked C-cex to list my coin.
BohemianStalker

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:08:42 AM

True.

Although I had never asked C-cex to list my coin.

I understand that, but why just not make announcment that the IPO is at fixed price of 1 coin at 0,00000080 and escrow it? This way it wont disturb the market and will help you with development. It also gives opportunity to buy coins at fixed rate. Which now you cannot do.
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:20:36 AM

I haven't been able to escrow yet and I didn't want to announce it before I had it finalized, but you're right. I shouldn't have sold the coins in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: