Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Life in Texas 70 miles north of the Border...  (Read 3697 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:11:53 AM

Or, maybe, he died due to acute lead poisoning... You know, resulting from acute massive exposure to lead.  Roll Eyes
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:26:25 PM

Illegal Immigrants Murder Border Patrol Agent In Texas…

Border Patrol agent Javier Vega Jr.

Two illegal immigrants from Mexico who were charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent in front of his family in Texas have been arrested and deported numerous times, police sources told FoxNews.com.

One suspect has been arrested no fewer than four times for entering the U.S. illegally, according to federal court records. The other has been deported twice after entering the U.S. illegally, sources said.

Gustavo Tijerina, 30, and Ismael Hernandez, 40, were arraigned Tuesday afternoon inside the Willacy County jail library. They were ordered held without bail after being charged with capital murder of a peace officer, attempted murder, and a variety of lesser charges.

The pair, who have been living in Texas illegally, confessed after being interviewed multiple times Monday to killing Border Patrol agent Javier Vega Jr. in front of his wife and two kids and his parents Sunday night while they were fishing in Santa Monica, Sheriff Larry Spence told FoxNews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/05/suspects-in-murder-border-patrol-agent-arrested-and-deported-numerous-times/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

'I will not rest until these worthless pieces of s**t are dead': Anguished vow of mother who watched two illegal immigrants - who had been deported SIX times before - gun down her off-duty Border Patrol son

Marie Vega watched as her son, Javier Jr., was gunned down in front of family on fishing trip in La Feria, Texas
Two suspects are Mexican nationals who have been deported six times between them but came back over border
One is linked to spate of robberies involving notorious cartel
Marie, in emotional Facebook post, said: 'I wish a million times I had died and not you'
Police said mother picked up AR-15 and shot at suspects at they fled in car during fierce gunfight that erupted
Javier's father was shot in hip in the attack but will be able to attend his son's funeral today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719011/I-not-rest-worthless-pieces-s-t-dead-Anguished-vow-mother-watched-duty-Border-Patrol-son-gunned-two-illegal-immigrants-deported-SIX-times-before.html

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:47:20 PM

Notice how "our" president has tiptoed around this shooting of Vega.  Had the events been flipped 180 and 2 US felons ran south of the border and killed a Mexican national agent you can bet their embassy would be screaming at us night and day.

Why are none of the illegal immigration promoters defending these 2 Mexican nationals?  They are the victims! Roll Eyes
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

Notice how "our" president has tiptoed around this shooting of Vega.  Had the events been flipped 180 and 2 US felons ran south of the border and killed a Mexican national agent you can bet their embassy would be screaming at us night and day.

Why are none of the illegal immigration promoters defending these 2 Mexican nationals?  They are the victims! Roll Eyes

The opinion of the public is shaped by the media by painting a picture with agenda.

May be the locals are defending these two Mexican nationals and you don't heard about it on news. The local usually have more facts than someone who don't live even on the same state.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:25:59 AM

Notice how "our" president has tiptoed around this shooting of Vega.  Had the events been flipped 180 and 2 US felons ran south of the border and killed a Mexican national agent you can bet their embassy would be screaming at us night and day.

Why are none of the illegal immigration promoters defending these 2 Mexican nationals?  They are the victims! Roll Eyes

The opinion of the public is shaped by the media by painting a picture with agenda.

May be the locals are defending these two Mexican nationals and you don't heard about it on news. The local usually have more facts than someone who don't live even on the same state.

NOBODY down here is defending these criminals.  Remember the dead man is Hispanic also.

It's likely a matter of selective reporting, just reporting on stories that reinforce the desired narrative.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:16:29 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 04:18:02 PM by Wilikon

“If the president or Senator Reid or anyone else tries to tell you that our borders are secure, they are lying to you.”

James O’Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US

http://youtu.be/fB37TCDcZBg

Investigative filmmaker James O’Keefe exposes the U.S.-Mexico border’s vulnerability to terrorism in his latest undercover project, obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller.

O’Keefe’s Project Veritas video reminds viewers of recent statements by the president and Obama administration officials that the southern border is secure. O’Keefe then proceeds to Hudspeth County, Texas, to easily cross back and forth cross the Rio Grande wearing the costume of modern history’s most recognizable terrorist.

“I see no border patrol. I see no security,” O’Keefe said in the video before donning a bin Laden mask. “Thousands of people have stood in my footsteps right now. They’ve come from South America, Honduras, Guatemala, and they’ve all crossed the border. And if they can cross, anybody can cross.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/new-video-james-okeefe-crosses-the-border-as-osama-bin-laden/

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:32:41 PM

I grew up in El Paso. Physically they are pretty much one big city. In the 1980s we used to go over to Juarez quite a bit for shopping and stuff. It is amazing how much the cartels and war on terror has changed things.
My impression it was NAPTA.  You agree?  At least it all started after that, but before the "war on terror".

I didn't really have an issue with the idea behind it. Economic development in places like Mexico and the latin American countries is a good thing for everyone but without the needed infrastructure improvements south of the border and the agricultural markets not performing as expected have created more poverty rather than eliminating it. Criminal elements take advantage of such situations and it tends to spiral out of control.

Back in the 1980's it was no big deal to go over to Juarez and spend a day. We had a good time, spent some money in the shops and businesses owned by the Mexican people and it was good for all involved. Now I would be hesitant to cross the bridge at all. Let alone with my family in tow. 

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:39:55 PM

I grew up in El Paso. Physically they are pretty much one big city. In the 1980s we used to go over to Juarez quite a bit for shopping and stuff. It is amazing how much the cartels and war on terror has changed things.
My impression it was NAPTA.  You agree?  At least it all started after that, but before the "war on terror".

I didn't really have an issue with the idea behind it. Economic development in places like Mexico and the latin American countries is a good thing for everyone but without the needed infrastructure improvements south of the border and the agricultural markets not performing as expected have created more poverty rather than eliminating it. Criminal elements take advantage of such situations and it tends to spiral out of control.

Back in the 1980's it was no big deal to go over to Juarez and spend a day. We had a good time, spent some money in the shops and businesses owned by the Mexican people and it was good for all involved. Now I would be hesitant to cross the bridge at all. Let alone with my family in tow.  
Right.  It used to be fun.  Maybe a few hassles from street kids running minor extortion scams to "watch your car for you."  But even there, I'd kid and joke back and forth with them.

Last time I went across, I was looking at on the US side, 2-3" flak jackets on the guys (AND ON THE DOG) doing duty there.  On the Mexican side, typical federalis with what looked like M16s.  And a jeep with a 50 cal.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:20:33 AM

My impression it was NAPTA.  You agree?  At least it all started after that, but before the "war on terror".

Right.  It used to be fun.  Maybe a few hassles from street kids running minor extortion scams to "watch your car for you."  But even there, I'd kid and joke back and forth with them.

Last time I went across, I was looking at on the US side, 2-3" flak jackets on the guys (AND ON THE DOG) doing duty there.  On the Mexican side, typical federalis with what looked like M16s.  And a jeep with a 50 cal.

Do you still live in El Paso? We lived on the North East side near Parkland High School. When all of this started I wondered how it would affect things there. The last time I was out there you could tell that times had not been good. The North Gate Mall was abandoned and my old neighborhood had become a trailer park.   

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:29:29 PM

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/09/feds-el-paso-rep-orourke-called-ban-contact-jw/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:45:16 PM

Four Terrorists Captured on US Border on September 10 – Day Before 9-11 (Video)

Congressman Jason Chaffetz broke this shocking news Wednesday that four known terrorists were apprehended at the US border in Texas on September 10 – the day before the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.

Chaffetz questioned Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on whether he is “aware of any apprehensions of suspected or known terrorists.”
Johnson dodged the question.

Tonight, Rep. Chaffetz told Megyn Kelly there were four terrorists arrested crossing the US border in Texas on September 10.

“There were actually four individuals trying to cross through the Texas border, who were apprehended at two different stations, that do have ties to known terrorist organizations in the Middle East.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rkWsD2K8No

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-islamist-terrorists-captured-on-us-border-on-september-10-day-before-9-11-video/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:48:18 PM

Congressman Jason Chaffetz broke this shocking news Wednesday that four known terrorists were apprehended at the US border in Texas on September 10 – the day before the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.

Chaffetz questioned Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on whether he is “aware of any apprehensions of suspected or known terrorists.”

Tonight, Rep. Chaffetz told Megyn Kelly there were four terrorists arrested crossing the US border in Texas on September 10.

“There were actually four individuals trying to cross through the Texas border, who were apprehended at two different stations, that do have ties to known terrorist organizations in the Middle East.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-islamist-terrorists-captured-on-us-border-on-september-10-day-before-9-11-video/

Just my opinion, but I don't think there are any people down here who would be sympathetic to Islamic / Muslim looking dudes trying to cross the border.  And that includes Mexicans, US hispanics, cartels and their members, on and on, and that's in a dominantly Democratic area.

You'd have to import a bunch of those fools from the US Northeast or Northwest, or maybe a crop of them from Oakland, before those bad guys would find people looking the other way.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:03:43 PM

Just my opinion, but I don't think there are any people down here who would be sympathetic to Islamic / Muslim looking dudes trying to cross the border.  And that includes Mexicans, US hispanics, cartels and their members, on and on, and that's in a dominantly Democratic area.

You'd have to import a bunch of those fools from the US Northeast or Northwest, or maybe a crop of them from Oakland, before those bad guys would find people looking the other way.

That is logical. The reality is four terrorists were captured on US border on September 10. Now what?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:12:55 PM

That is logical. The reality is four terrorists were captured on US border on September 10. Now what?

Next the Obamanoids will move a crop of 'nice guys' from somewhere to 'help' who will look the other way.
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:36:36 AM

The organized crime cartels do not care about a person's ethnicity when they smuggle someone across the boarder. They will likely provide the same service regardless of what their intentions are or where they come from. The outcome of attempting to cross the boarder illegally is that there is a very good chance they will not make it alive.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:02:01 AM

Judicial Watch Confirms: 4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested In Texas In The Last Two Days

Islamic terrorists have entered the United States through the Mexican border and Homeland Security sources tell Judicial Watch that four have been apprehended in the last 36 hours by federal authorities and the Texas Department of Public Safety in McAllen and Pharr.

JW confirmed this after California Congressman Duncan Hunter, a former Marine Corp Major and member of the House Armed Services Committee, disclosed on national television that at least ten Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) fighters have been caught crossing the Mexican border in Texas. The veteran lawmaker got the astounding intel straight from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the Homeland Security agency responsible for guarding the 1,933-mile southern border.

“If you really want to protect Americans from ISIS, you secure the southern border,” Hunter proclaimed on a national cable news show this week. “It’s that simple. ISIS doesn’t have a navy, they don’t have an air force, they don’t have nuclear weapons. The only way that ISIS is going to harm Americans is by coming in through the southern border – which they already have.” The three-term congressmen went on: “They aren’t flying B-1 bombers, bombing American cities, but they are going to be bombing American cities coming across from Mexico.”

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/10/jw-confirms-4-isis-terrorists-arrested-texas-last-36-hours/

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:21:03 AM

This incident should see the authorities and the human rights of action against the person who committed the act, the act is no longer uphold human values​​, Americans should as a country that upholds human rights, must prosecute the perpetrators of the deed, possession of firearms licenses should be restricted only to certain people alone ... hopefully it can be acted upon by the authorities ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:19:04 PM

This incident should see the authorities and the human rights of action against the person who committed the act, the act is no longer uphold human values​​, Americans should as a country that upholds human rights, must prosecute the perpetrators of the deed, possession of firearms licenses should be restricted only to certain people alone ... hopefully it can be acted upon by the authorities ...  Cool

I don't know what planet you are on but you are NOT describing the border between Mexico and Texas.

Possession of firearms is not much related to problems of terrorists sneaking across the southern border. 

In Mexico, most firearms are illegal but a most curious thing happens.  The gangsters and drug cartels do not follow the law?

I mean, can you imagine?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:21:28 PM

And that in part is why some people fled Europe so long ago and created the 2nd Amendment...

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: