Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 11:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for a Developer - Serious and transparent coin team [ICG]  (Read 1174 times)
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

We are searching for a developer who would like to join our well organized coin Incognitocoin. We are a community takeover.

Here below is more information about our coin, please contact us or leave a reply here if you are interested or if you have any questions:

We are the IncognitoCoin team.

Community Takeover

The IncognitoCoin history begins with a rough launch, ultimately culminating in the first Dev team abandoning the coin. In most cases, this would have been the end of a coin.

With IncognitoCoin a different thing occurred; the community decided to take matter into their own hands, a community takeover. Various members began to reorganize and restructure the infrastructure around the coin. Thus what began as an idea, started to take shape into something tangible. The community has agreed to organize and structure ourselves as a decentralized form of representation where the community members have all the power in the coins development.

The first milestone of this new form of representation has been met. The community members organized a Dev team that works on a contractual basis and we have through the community donation fund reached the 50% down payment which is required by the Dev team to begin their work.

We will maintain this decentralized form of representation. Additionally, a 100% transparency rule has also been conceived. All future developments will be organized by us, the community. No secrecy, no hierarchy.

Thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714716.0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin
IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ICG

Thank you.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
boxuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:59:09 PM

that might be hard, since there are so many coins, and btw. trust nobody

atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:11:56 PM

The hardest part is to build strong and united community with no centralized personal interests. Something that's already done.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 11:30:22 AM

may be hard, sure. we are trying anyway , if there is a will there is a way.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:26:52 AM

are we going with the 300k ICG bounty that bitcoinwisdom10 had the idea for? I can donate some as well if we go through with it.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:23:06 PM

Good luck to you. Infinitecoin was left under similar circumstances by the original dev. While I agree with your idea of decentralization and transparency, complete lack of hierarchy will get you no where. I speak from personal experience operating under the exact same circumstances. Organize a core group and try to move forward. Be careful who you trust, scammers and extortionists love infiltrating these projects.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:40:09 PM

Good luck to you. Infinitecoin was left under similar circumstances by the original dev. While I agree with your idea of decentralization and transparency, complete lack of hierarchy will get you no where. I speak from personal experience operating under the exact same circumstances. Organize a core group and try to move forward. Be careful who you trust, scammers and extortionists love infiltrating these projects.

Thanks for the insight and feedback. We do have a core team that is spearheading the organizational framework and implementing the core decisions.

& yes, we have already had our fair share of extortionists and scammers come and go, I feel with the a organized and well implemented framework, we can counter many problems that may arise in the future.

Thanks

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:08:43 PM

are we going with the 300k ICG bounty that bitcoinwisdom10 had the idea for? I can donate some as well if we go through with it.

I think this is a great idea. I will be organizing all these ideas given by the community today.

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: