Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IBC] IronBankCoin - Blocktech Hosted Network|ICO UPDATE|BlockchainApp  (Read 28588 times)
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:25:03 AM

looking forward to the launch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jebus911

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:30:10 AM

Would love to hear more about the game. Undecided

We'll also have a more in depth post about the game in the next few days. Right now its a matter of The lead Dev and I getting together and going over things with a fine toothed comb before we put that out, which should happen tomorrow or the next day
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:40:31 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 03:53:46 AM by jebus911

The more in depth things yall are asking for is part of the reason for the extension on the ICO. Its so I have time to come in and make sure we get you guys exactly what you need. The project is solid but the structure of the ICO was bad and the team a voice with project management or public relations experience. Thats why I'm here now.  

I trade for a living so I know what info everyone needs, just give us a few days
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:47:36 AM

The more in depth things yall are asking for is part of the reason for the extension on the ICO. Its so I have time to come in and make sure we get you guys exactly what you need. The project is solid but the structure of the ICO was bad and the team a voice with project management or public relations experience. Thats why I'm here now.  

I trade for a living so I know what info everyone needs, just give us a few days
A+

just wish the ipo was held on an exchange like trex Sad

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:42:34 AM

What would the likely scenario be if Game of Thrones said you couldnt use anything??
Not invested anything, may do towards the end but i dont see any point in moving the ipo to an exchange!!! Dont make no difference and if you save even 5 btcs that can be put into developemnet its obviously the best option!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:14:31 AM

Ya ereborltc, the issue with using an exchange is the fee for them hosting an IPO is outrageously high. Even if less people invest, I think its better for us to use Blocktech as an escrow overall.
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:17:05 AM

What would the likely scenario be if Game of Thrones said you couldnt use anything??
Not invested anything, may do towards the end but i dont see any point in moving the ipo to an exchange!!! Dont make no difference and if you save even 5 btcs that can be put into developemnet its obviously the best option!!!

I can't answer this perfectly, I'll have something better for you when I meet up with the dev tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that the plan if we can't pick the license up would be to go with the same idea in a slightly different setting.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:28:48 AM

Honest opinion.

You won't get a license.  If a game license for got is given it will go to a major developer / publisher like valve or Bethesda and will cost millions.

You would be much better creating your own IP and building it's value.

Source: 15 years as a producer in the games industry working on licensed products

BINTEX

Powered by,
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:45:07 AM

Honest opinion.

You won't get a license.  If a game license for got is given it will go to a major developer / publisher like valve or Bethesda and will cost millions.

You would be much better creating your own IP and building it's value.

Source: 15 years as a producer in the games industry working on licensed products

I actually kind of assumed this was the case when I first looked at the project. I have a meeting with the dev tomorrow and I plan to discuss this exact thing with him. Thank you for the input
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:51:38 AM

If we can't get the license, which is the assumption I'm working on without being fully up to date on the project, it won't be too big of a deal. Just a few little tweaks, the basic concept will still stand and we'll just make our own brand for it. Like I said, I'll have solid updates for you guys most likely tomorrow, at the latest it will be Wednesday depending on the Devs schedule and mine
ereborltc

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:39:23 AM

If we can't get the license, which is the assumption I'm working on without being fully up to date on the project, it won't be too big of a deal. Just a few little tweaks, the basic concept will still stand and we'll just make our own brand for it. Like I said, I'll have solid updates for you guys most likely tomorrow, at the latest it will be Wednesday depending on the Devs schedule and mine
awesome looking forward

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

am i correct in saying that not only the date was moved forward to the 29th Aug but the total coins in th IPO has been reduced from 50 million to 10 million?Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:01:09 PM

am i correct in saying that not only the date was moved forward to the 29th Aug but the total coins in th IPO has been reduced from 50 million to 10 million?Huh

Hopefully this is just an error

This is why I always wait till the last minute to invest.

10% of coins split between all the people in the IPO, the projects original supporters, is very bad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:22:04 PM

10% of coins split between all the people in the IPO, the projects original supporters, is very bad

Its not an error and its not necessarily bad. The remaining 90% as I understand it would be for the in-game economy. Im sure the details will be in the upcoming roadmap. Also, as they said, if you already invested in the IPO and dont like the changes, you can get a refund.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

especially when was originally 50% and thats what people thought they wld be getting a share off when investing!!! Sad

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:17:05 PM

especially when was originally 50% and thats what people thought they wld be getting a share off when investing!!! Sad

Which is why it was extended and why we've offered people who invested a full refund.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:51:15 PM

Which is why it was extended and why we've offered people who invested a full refund.

Are you the official PR-guy for this project?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:13:46 PM

you could change how many coins there is and the distribution!? but u can't change where the ipo is held?! ok i can see u don't care what your investors think and clearly do wtv u find is better for wtv reasons... red flag to me ... unless this ipo is moved to an exchange I'm not investing... really disappointed in these devs and jebus especially considering i took jebuses word seriously from twitter I'm actually surprised how your handling this... don't bother replying with your justification , the only ppl gonna buy into this are your twitter groupies who can't think for themselves... you should at least have a vote and show your investors you care...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
BreakoutCoins

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:51:44 PM

Warning, this coin is highly likely a scam. "Developer" made cheap scrypt clone and attached some story to it then contacted pump and dump company to back him up. There is
nothing to show here, not even a handdrawing of supposed game and no one from blocktech actualy posted here to confirm some deal was made and software or even a draft of
a game actualy exist.

You should be highly skeptical when no ones (unknown people) start asking for massive amounts of money in advance for vapourware, in over 95% of past cases it was a scam.
Oh really? I beg to differ: https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/498214246099218432 bryce weiner is a highly affiliated with BlockTech.

Once he posts on this thread and provides something of a substance I might change my opinion, until then I think this coin is highly likely a vapourware and thus a scam. Nothing
will be delivered, there will be no game or anything else claimed in starting post.

Criterias for a red flag are as follows:

1. Newbie account.
2. Promises something no one ever made.
3. Asks for a lot of money to supposedly start working on 2.
4. Is in a hurry, like 7 days presale or 7 days mining.
5. Provides no proof for anything, just promises, promises and more promises.

All 5 criterias are fulfilled here - a major red flag!

I guess you don't know that coinweaver is Bryce's account here. He's already confirmed in this thread that Blocktech is supporting this coin.

That is him? Good thing is I already gave him negative trust for PetroDollar scamcoin (super bullshit stories there, coin is going nowhere) so I don't have to check his account again.
So, let me update the case here - blocktech is a parasytic company created to deliberately take BTC from cryptocoiners in exchange for bullshits of all sorts which include but are
not limited to crap and cloned coins, pump and dump schemes via promising something big but then delivering nothing and so on. They are selling you vapourware and stuff of no
real value for your BTC.

Cheesy

Yeah but they're always good for a quick pump and short term profit

You guys haven't figured out that blocktech was designed to make up bullshit to steal your btc? Let's not be naive here.
jebus911

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:21:11 PM

you could change how many coins there is and the distribution!? but u can't change where the ipo is held?! ok i can see u don't care what your investors think and clearly do wtv u find is better for wtv reasons... red flag to me ... unless this ipo is moved to an exchange I'm not investing... really disappointed in these devs and jebus especially considering i took jebuses word seriously from twitter I'm actually surprised how your handling this... don't bother replying with your justification , the only ppl gonna buy into this are your twitter groupies who can't think for themselves... you should at least have a vote and show your investors you care...

Then dont invest, that wasn't hard now was it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: