Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IBC] IronBankCoin - Blocktech Hosted Network|ICO UPDATE|BlockchainApp  (Read 28588 times)
jebus911

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:19:52 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:38:02 AM by jebus911

you could change how many coins there is and the distribution!? but u can't change where the ipo is held?! ok i can see u don't care what your investors think and clearly do wtv u find is better for wtv reasons... red flag to me ... unless this ipo is moved to an exchange I'm not investing... really disappointed in these devs and jebus especially considering i took jebuses word seriously from twitter I'm actually surprised how your handling this... don't bother replying with your justification , the only ppl gonna buy into this are your twitter groupies who can't think for themselves... you should at least have a vote and show your investors you care...

Eereborltc:  You are one dumb fuck.  Did you not listen to a single thing they said? The dev team ascertained some issues with the ICO schedule, and instead of moving forward, taking the money, and allowing the coin to fail, they 1) communicated the change to the community, and fixed the issue.  2) offered REFUNDS to everybody. 3) extended the length of the ICO so that everybody will have time to do appropriate research on the new plan and make well-informed decisions. Get a life.

The connection of this project to blocktech and myself is going to bring out enough immature BCT trolls on its own, lets make an attempt to have a decently civil discussion amongst ourselves and let the trolls do the trolling. I appreciate the defensive sentiment, but I promise I can handle it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:24:13 AM

you could change how many coins there is and the distribution!? but u can't change where the ipo is held?! ok i can see u don't care what your investors think and clearly do wtv u find is better for wtv reasons... red flag to me ... unless this ipo is moved to an exchange I'm not investing... really disappointed in these devs and jebus especially considering i took jebuses word seriously from twitter I'm actually surprised how your handling this... don't bother replying with your justification , the only ppl gonna buy into this are your twitter groupies who can't think for themselves... you should at least have a vote and show your investors you care...

Eereborltc:  You are one dumb fuck.  Did you not listen to a single thing they said? The dev team ascertained some issues with the ICO schedule, and instead of moving forward, taking the money, and allowing the coin to fail, they 1) communicated the change to the community, and fixed the issue.  2) offered REFUNDS to everybody. 3) extended the length of the ICO so that everybody will have time to do appropriate research on the new plan and make well-informed decisions. Get a life.

The connection of this project to blocktech and myself is going to bring out enough immature BCT trolls on its own, lets make an attempt to have a decently civil discussion amongst ourselves and let the trolls do the trolling. I appreciate the defensive sentiment, but I promise I can handle it Smiley
agreed

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:30:07 PM

Still dont think moving from 50% to 10% was well thought out and had nothing to do with lack of interest!!! like the idea and still interested in whats to come.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
iotovip

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:40:53 PM

looks cool I'm in, it would be nice if you added another way to mine it also so I could use my sha asics
I sent my investment, lets take it to the moon or mars.  Grin

Post the transaction ID and the amount deposited.

9e38cf9ad60498150e9b9c7fdaf0758b6f0814e8bb19b59e3f11a174973a1dcd

sent in 0.5 BTC
jebus911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:11:48 PM

Still dont think moving from 50% to 10% was well thought out and had nothing to do with lack of interest!!! like the idea and still interested in whats to come.

I understand the concern and expected that to be peoples initial reaction. We'll have an in depth explanation of why we think this is significantly better, I think you guys will end up agreeing as weird as that sounds
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:59:51 PM

any update on this or did we abandon the idea ?? Jesus

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
jebus911

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:40:04 AM

We'll be back in a bit with a further explanation, but we're going to be delaying this project. I'd like to start getting yall's refunds started so if anyone who sent money PM me with an address and your txt ID, I'll start getting that all processed as soon as I get the BTC from blocktech. I'll cover your miner fees both ways as well. Sorry about the inconvenience
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:03:58 PM

pm sent
soaples

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:07:28 PM

How about to contact an exchange to sell ICO coins?
jebus911

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:22:02 PM

How about to contact an exchange to sell ICO coins?

I would venture to say that this will be held on blocktechs upcoming exchange when its really to release.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:36:12 PM

You are cancelling the project because of lack of interest.

The lack of interest was because of:

Failing to explain in more detail how someone could have lost their BTC in the real world because of the game. How safe was their money? How easy was it to lose? Did you only lose it if you took a risk in the game to try to get more? No one knew.

The sheer lack of professionalism was very telling to investors.

The escrow was part of the project in a sense. This wasn't good either.

Blocktech's reputation is not something you should brag about.

This is a very good idea, which requires much more thought than you put into it.

I have been waiting for someone to get this sort of game rolling. It looks like it won't be the people doing it.

If you would have LISTENED instead of spending your time being defensive, you would have over 100 BTC by now, easy. It would have taken a few days.

Give me this idea, a real escrow, and some proof that you really will have a game like this and I'll raise you 300 BTC in a few days lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jebus911

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:51:56 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 07:17:51 AM by jebus911

You are cancelling the project because of lack of interest.

The lack of interest was because of:

Failing to explain in more detail how someone could have lost their BTC in the real world because of the game. How safe was their money? How easy was it to lose? Did you only lose it if you took a risk in the game to try to get more? No one knew.

The sheer lack of professionalism was very telling to investors.

The escrow was part of the project in a sense. This wasn't good either.

Blocktech's reputation is not something you should brag about.

This is a very good idea, which requires much more thought than you put into it.

I have been waiting for someone to get this sort of game rolling. It looks like it won't be the people doing it.

If you would have LISTENED instead of spending your time being defensive, you would have over 100 BTC by now, easy. It would have taken a few days.

Give me this idea, a real escrow, and some proof that you really will have a game like this and I'll raise you 300 BTC in a few days lol

Thats actually not true, thanks for your opinion though, its been noted in the 'idiots' section of the book.
jebus911

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:29:05 AM

https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/502974400216322048
jebus911

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:19:16 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 07:18:09 AM by jebus911

Alrighty, got money sent to everyone whos hit me up so far. Just msg me the address you want it sent to and link to the post your submitted when you sent it. You can also hit me up on twitter with that info (@jebus911) or in #coinmarkets or #Ironbank on altcoin.web

Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:54:39 AM

Valar Morghulis

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
jebus911

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:38:35 AM

Valar Morghulis

What is dead may never die.
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:32:20 AM

Just sent 0.1 BTC

TxId: 70de3a4feee0933c0a9f379b3ec9e25352174faf83a54f26203b357a994dc89a

Thanks
No, thank you!
Shit now I don't own the entire ipo anymore  Wink

Been away for a couple of weeks, it seems the IPO died?  @IBC team, assuming you are returning funds?, address below;

1B2ky9zf52DBQgjtTF7AzQ1yg3VxksdfmG

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
SquidsIn

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:17:48 AM

Just sent 0.1 BTC

Thanks
No, thank you!

Been away for a couple of weeks, it seems the IPO died?  @IBC team, assuming you are returning funds?, address below;

Been waiting patiently for a while now, am I actually going to see this back? Who is holding the funds?

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
jebus911

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:12:00 PM

Just sent 0.1 BTC

Thanks
No, thank you!

Been waiting patiently for a while now, am I actually going to see this back? Who is holding the funds?

My bad dude, I totally missed this post. I sent an extra .05, sorry for making you wait
SquidsIn

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:15:06 PM

Just sent 0.1 BTC

Thanks
No, thank you!

My bad dude, I totally missed this post. I sent an extra .05, sorry for making you wait

Received with thanks.  Integrity in Crypto, whatever next  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: