Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IBC] IronBankCoin - Blocktech Hosted Network|ICO UPDATE|BlockchainApp  (Read 28588 times)
jebus911

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

I'm going to recommend to everyone that you hold off on investing with IBC until we can give you a clear picture on what exactly is going to be going on, which should be either later tonight or tomorrow. As of now we've not given potential contributors a good road map on what the plans are and will be fixing that ASAP. Thanks for hanging in there with us. 

As for where the ICO is held, we trust blocktech and believe that most of the community does as well. Do some research on the company and the people involved in it and if you come to the conclusion that you don't trust them then don't contribute to the ICO
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:23:16 PM

you could change how many coins there is and the distribution!? but u can't change where the ipo is held?! ok i can see u don't care what your investors think and clearly do wtv u find is better for wtv reasons... red flag to me ... unless this ipo is moved to an exchange I'm not investing... really disappointed in these devs and jebus especially considering i took jebuses word seriously from twitter I'm actually surprised how your handling this... don't bother replying with your justification , the only ppl gonna buy into this are your twitter groupies who can't think for themselves... you should at least have a vote and show your investors you care...

Then dont invest, that wasn't hard now was it?
no actually u made that pretty easy for me actually.. lol damn your a good part of this team telling investors to not buy cause you don't like hearing what they have to say... i don't invest little amounts of btc, i actually wanted 10 btc but from the exchange like xcloud did so i feel more comfortable and where i know its easier for others aswell , not because i don't trust block tech, i actually trust blocktech besides the fact that bryce weiner should hold his tongue more but now I'm understanding your attitude,  I'm no noob so get off your high horse and learn how to speak to investors!

now let your groupies run to your defence. I don't spread fud so i won't post anything more negative... just not my style, just shocked and surprised from the response i got from you ... very unprofessional ..

good luck i sincerely hope all the best.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:39:12 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:01:08 AM by Chris001

you could change how many coins there is and the distribution!? but u can't change where the ipo is held?! ok i can see u don't care what your investors think and clearly do wtv u find is better for wtv reasons... red flag to me ... unless this ipo is moved to an exchange I'm not investing... really disappointed in these devs and jebus especially considering i took jebuses word seriously from twitter I'm actually surprised how your handling this... don't bother replying with your justification , the only ppl gonna buy into this are your twitter groupies who can't think for themselves... you should at least have a vote and show your investors you care...

If you don't like it then don't invest. Wow is all I can say. Nothing like treating people who are interested in the project like crap and doing everything you can to push them away. 10% of the coins to be split between the people who were here and ready to stand behind your project first? That makes no sense!! This is a great idea, it's just too bad you guys are flushing it down the toilet.

It really bothers me, because I wanted to see this project do well. It's is impossible for you to get investors when your attitude towards them is like this. You should really rethink your plans and start to realize that your decisions and actions are counterproductive to the success to this project.

What are you thinking? Reread you posts and just think what someone that shows up and reads the thread will think. Seriously read what you are saying. Are you drinking or what? Angry

Before you were rewarding those who were ready to stand behind your project when no one else was yet. Because they were original supporters, they were going to be rewarded for doing such. Now, you just took that away, and you treat them like crap, and tell them screw you, take your money back? How do you expect others to invest when they come here and see this.

Maybe you needed to adjust the number some to make it fair. But going from 50% to share to 10% to share is a little extreme. On top of that you are doing everything you can to make sure you don't get anymore investors.

Can you please fix all this. BECAUSE I WANT TO SUPPORT this project. You are making it look like a bad idea now. PLEASE change the way you are acting and fix the unfair percentage so this project can be successful.

I think you just let the few assholes on this thread get to you and now you are lashing out at everyone, don't ya think?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

whoa everybody. Lets hold up a sec

I just read the OP all the way thru and this looks amazing. Are we even sure this jebus911 guy in really involved in this. Has anyone checked. Wasn't it Ironbank-Social that was deal with us?

I find it hard to believe that a project like this just passed everything off to him and then he just comes here and tells "eveyone to hold off on investing"

or maybe his account was hacked. Something is definately up here. Lets wait and see what Ironbank-Social says
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

no I'm pretty sure it is jebus but I'm still interested in the coin if this can be sorted out... look at storj, more problems. sys well i don't need to get into that, but xcloud is a success...

sticking around to see how he responds

thanx

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:59:09 AM

If you don't like it then don't invest. Wow is all I can say. Nothing like treating people who are interested in the project like crap and doing everything you can to push them away. 10% of the coins to be split between the people who were here and ready to stand behind your project first? That makes no sense!! This is a great idea, it's just too bad you guys are flushing it down the toilet.

It really bothers me, because I wanted to see this project do well. It's is impossible for you to get investors when your attitude towards them is like this. You should really rethink your plans and start to realize that your decisions and actions are counterproductive to the success to this project.

What are you thinking? Reread you posts and just think what someone that shows up and reads the thread will think. Seriously read what you are saying. Are you drinking or what? Angry

Before you were rewarding those who were ready to stand behind your project when no one else was yet. Because they were original supporters, they were going to be rewarded for doing such. Now, you just took that away, and you treat them like crap, and tell them screw you, take your money back? How do you expect others to invest when they come here and see this.

Maybe you needed to adjust the number some to make it fair. But going from 50% to share to 10% to share is a little extreme. On top of that you are doing everything you can to make sure you don't get anymore investors.

Can you please fix all this. BECAUSE I WANT TO SUPPORT this project. You are making it look like a bad idea now. PLEASE change the way you are acting and fix the unfair percentage so this project can be successful.

I think you just let the few assholes on this thread get to you and now you are lashing out at everyone, don't ya think?
+1000000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

I just read the OP all the way thru and this looks amazing. Are we even sure this jebus911 guy in really involved in this. Has anyone checked. Wasn't it Ironbank-Social that was deal with us?

I find it hard to believe that a project like this just passed everything off to him and then he just comes here and tells "eveyone to hold off on investing"

or maybe his account was hacked. Something is definately up here. Lets wait and see what Ironbank-Social says
jebus911 wasn't handed over the coin.. he became part of the team and i know that he's a knowledgable person and truly knows what investors are looking for ,thats why i was so surprised with his responses..

i dont fud I'm completely against fudding, you can check my history... so I'm gonna wait for his next response and if he still insists then ill just disappear ..you don't need to worry about me coming back to fud or say i told u so...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
mthompson362

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:05:10 AM

no I'm pretty sure it is jebus but I'm still interested in the coin if this can be sorted out... look at storj, more problems. sys well i don't need to get into that, but xcloud is a success...

thanx

Hi,

Out of curiosity, what were the problems with Storj? Thanks.
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:20:57 AM

thanx

I agree with everything you say but only one thing id say

Id say don't get hung up if the coin is hosted by Bittex or not. If they change there ways, would you invest without that. That is really the last thing we need to worry about right now. Be happy if they just get the 10% back to a reasonable %. you sound like a good asset to the community, Im hoping you could rethink that and stay if they fix the attacks on investors and the %

50% may have been too much. think the over reacted to the lack of interest. I'm thinking that maybe they dont' know that many people wait for the last min to invest in something. need to get some more info about the game to us.

They are making it sound like you could lost your investment in the game easy. I get that maybe you can, but when people are invest, maybe that is scaring away. A little more info on the game works might help, just a thought.

Please don't tell me to get lost, Im really just trying to point out some stuff here to try to help. No attacks from me. Just thinking out loud.

cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:29:27 AM

thanx

Hi,

They only sold 35,000,000 and that is very low those worry about to much being left to the devs. It really is a lot but they say they would make it a plus for the coin. we willl have to wait and see. It really is a great idea. So it Ironbank too. Out of all the shit out there, there are some real good ones right now. Neoscoin and cluster too. This coin is up there with all the top ones no prob if they fix the issues. it will go far

mthompson362

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:36:50 AM

thanx

Hi,

They only sold 35,000,000 and that is very low those worry about to much being left to the devs. It really is a lot but they say they would make it a plus for the coin. we willl have to wait and see. It really is a great idea. So it Ironbank too. Out of all the shit out there, there are some real good ones right now. Neoscoin and cluster too. This coin is up there with all the top ones no prob if they fix the issues. it will go far
Our team will be releasing a post crowdsale update later today that addresses the SJCX allocations along with the BTC uses, so keep an eye out. As for now, I'll let this thread get back to IronBankCoin; nice looking project, dev!

Cheers! Smiley
jebus911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:07:27 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:22:25 AM by jebus911

no actually u made that pretty easy for me actually.. lol damn your a good part of this team telling investors to not buy cause you don't like hearing what they have to say... i don't invest little amounts of btc, i actually wanted 10 btc but from the exchange like xcloud did so i feel more comfortable and where i know its easier for others aswell , not because i don't trust block tech, i actually trust blocktech besides the fact that bryce weiner should hold his tongue more but now I'm understanding your attitude,  I'm no noob so get off your high horse and learn how to speak to investors!

now let your groupies run to your defence. I don't spread fud so i won't post anything more negative... just not my style, just shocked and surprised from the response i got from you ... very unprofessional ..

good luck i sincerely hope all the best.

I explained a few times why we're going through blocktech. The funding is going in to development and we'd rather not pay the large fees for an exchange and its not a secret that I've worked with blocktech on projects before. Sorry I was short, I've been getting the back end of this project in order while margin trading so I'm somewhat stressed, apologies.
I'll have an in depth explanation of the distribution change and the reasons for it tomorrow, it works very well for this project but I don't expect anyone to take my word on that.
jebus911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:13:40 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:32:44 AM by jebus911

thanx

Id say don't get hung up if the coin is hosted by Bittex or not. If they change there ways, would you invest without that. That is really the last thing we need to worry about right now. Be happy if they just get the 10% back to a reasonable %. you sound like a good asset to the community, Im hoping you could rethink that and stay if they fix the attacks on investors and the %

50% may have been too much. think the over reacted to the lack of interest. I'm thinking that maybe they dont' know that many people wait for the last min to invest in something. need to get some more info about the game to us.

They are making it sound like you could lost your investment in the game easy. I get that maybe you can, but when people are invest, maybe that is scaring away. A little more info on the game works might help, just a thought.

Please don't tell me to get lost, Im really just trying to point out some stuff here to try to help. No attacks from me. Just thinking out loud.

The distro change actually didn't have anything to do with the interest level, we've been in crypto for a while and understand that with this ICO structure people wait to see what happens until the end. The distro change came from meetings between the dev, myself, and blocktech guys about how the mechanics of the game will actually work and how we could control regulate in game aspects through small economic changes. It also lets us add economic incentive to bring new players in to the game

"need to get some more info about the game to us." This I fully agree with. I said in an earlier post that I recommend not investing until we get you this info, its priority one right now. One of the reasons for the extension was so that we could put together what will essentially equate to an investor package.
jebus911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:17:02 AM

No, that was me and yes, I'm involved. I feel as if we've not given enough info out for people to feel comfortable investing, I wouldn't currently with the information thats public so I think its in everyones best interest to hold off for a day or two until we can give you some solid ideas of the game mechanics and a road map for completion. I'd much rather have informed investors.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:36:41 AM

@jebus911 alright i understand.. ill wait around see where u take it. i know you know what your doing and appreciate you response.. i do wish the ipo was held at an exchange but thats not a deciding factor for me obviously just what i was hoping for.. would make this prob the most successful ipo with you behind it..like i said just my opinion. anyhow thanx! will be following up..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:39:04 AM

thanx

i would never tell you to f*** off unless you were rude or condescending which u weren't Wink i like debate and opinions discussed in a mature manner.. thats how we evolve Smiley
if crypto was more like that we wouldn't see threads with endless useless fud...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jebus911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:41:30 AM

thanx

i would never tell you to f*** off unless you were rude or condescending which u weren't Wink i like debate and opinions discussed in a mature manner.. thats how we evolve Smiley
if crypto was more like that we wouldn't see threads with endless useless fud...

Haha, come now, what would BCT be if we were all civil? It just wouldn't be the same.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:09:14 AM

thanx

You definition of success is, apparently, immediate gains for IPO investors...

Storj and Sys have a much better chance of achieving long-term, meaningful success if their goals reach fruition.
Xcloud does not even incorporate the blockchain into its applications.. it is centralized cloud storage paid for, quite arbitrarily, with a cryptocurrency... and it is starting to look like the pump is over.

At least Storj and Sys strive to expand upon the decentralized ideals of bitcoin and provide new applications and capabilities to a blockchain.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:50:53 AM

Eereborltc:  You are one dumb fuck.  Did you not listen to a single thing they said? The dev team ascertained some issues with the ICO schedule, and instead of moving forward, taking the money, and allowing the coin to fail, they 1) communicated the change to the community, and fixed the issue.  2) offered REFUNDS to everybody. 3) extended the length of the ICO so that everybody will have time to do appropriate research on the new plan and make well-informed decisions. Get a life.

nice try with your new account lolololol... don't want to start fud but it looks like @jebus911 started an account to let his true feelings out lol anyhow so wtv your trying to do u just made this coin look soooo sketchy... i don't fud not what i do so i won't be back to this pathetic thread lol enjoy!!
good luck!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jebus911

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:12:43 AM

Eereborltc:  You are one dumb fuck.  Did you not listen to a single thing they said? The dev team ascertained some issues with the ICO schedule, and instead of moving forward, taking the money, and allowing the coin to fail, they 1) communicated the change to the community, and fixed the issue.  2) offered REFUNDS to everybody. 3) extended the length of the ICO so that everybody will have time to do appropriate research on the new plan and make well-informed decisions. Get a life.

nice try with your new account lolololol... don't want to start fud but it looks like @jebus911 started an account to let his true feelings out lol anyhow so wtv your trying to do u just made this coin look soooo sketchy... i don't fud not what i do so i won't be back to this pathetic thread lol enjoy!!
good luck!!

Nope, not me. That would be very out of my character. I would be quite willing to call you out on this account if I felt it was needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: