Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja  (Read 42913 times)
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:01:01 PM

when i try to install windows wallet it says : sandboxbeing used by another appiication please try another sandbox , what is the problem with that?

it should be easy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
zipdev (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

Any exchange Tongue ?

We are open to market addition. We are more concerned with a successful POW. Open to exchanges addition for sure!
zipdev (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:58:50 PM

Block explorer:
http://explorer.zip.altpooler.com/

If there are any problems with it, let me know.

From what I'm seeing, it appears that staking is already taking place.

Dev, the OP says POS after 10081, can you comment on this?

First 52 blocks mined by this address:
http://explorer.zip.altpooler.com/address/ZFLoJANNnh3pUUxWSdcb22u49doBCRnfzD

OP timestamp:
August 02, 2014, 07:15:11 AM

Block 1 mined at:
August 02, 2014, 07:15:57 AM

I don't see a premine or instamine here.

Thank you for your efforts. We ask your permission if we may use your explorer on our ANN OP?

Regarding 'POS after 10081' this meant to be POW ends at 10081.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:29:50 PM

50 GH and climbing
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:37:00 PM

I need to apologize and take back my accusations from early in the thread that this coin was instamined by the dev.  After others have stepped forward, it now appears that was not the case.  Sorry dev, good luck with your coin.
altpooler

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

Block explorer:
http://explorer.zip.altpooler.com/

If there are any problems with it, let me know.

From what I'm seeing, it appears that staking is already taking place.

Dev, the OP says POS after 10081, can you comment on this?

First 52 blocks mined by this address:
http://explorer.zip.altpooler.com/address/ZFLoJANNnh3pUUxWSdcb22u49doBCRnfzD

OP timestamp:
August 02, 2014, 07:15:11 AM

Block 1 mined at:
August 02, 2014, 07:15:57 AM

I don't see a premine or instamine here.

Thank you for your efforts. We ask your permission if we may use your explorer on our ANN OP?

Regarding 'POS after 10081' this meant to be POW ends at 10081.

Yes, you have permission to use it in the ANN OP.

Just send me a pm or email to altpooler@gmail.com if there is ever a problem with it.

GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) Pool: http://bsty.altpooler.com
Gapcoin - The largest, decentralized prime gap search https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822498.0

Beta launch of our new mining pool is currently scheduled for January 5, 2015.

We will feature Unitus merged mining for the yescrypt algorithm upon launch.

If you are a CPU miner and would like to help test our yescrypt merged mining implementation, please send me a PM for stratum connection details.
zipdev (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

We have no affiliation to the ROX team. If our logo/presentation is not liked, we are open to community suggestions.
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:22:07 PM

when i try to install windows wallet it says : sandboxbeing used by another appiication please try another sandbox , what is the problem with that?

it should be easy
after restarting my comp the wallet works , tanx for help anyway

great coin , like the way it came

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Kikyca

Activity: 238

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:25:32 PM

on minep. you dont need to add worker... it is very easy page to use

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:28:09 PM

on minep. you dont need to add worker... it is very easy page to use

I forget to turn on the auto add worker , but is not so hard to add a worker Smiley

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:36:45 PM

buying zipcoin pm price
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:36:06 PM

buying zipcoin pm price

i'm selling at 1 k satoshi each

cudaminee

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

buying zipcoin pm price

3000zip coin, 500satoshi each
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:52:57 PM

Where is this coin mined? In the listed pools I see only 1/3 of the hashes...
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:55:02 PM

Where is this coin mined? In the listed pools I see only 1/3 of the hashes...

That would be me...I'm solo mining

TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:57:26 PM

OK so I just read through this entire thread. And only 1 person has pointed to the fact that we can see the transactions on the fucking blockchain!! Wtf is the Ann saying then? Does nobody even care anymore that the op doesn't have to be true?
So many idiots here looking for the next big thing when in reality you are only making a group of coin cloners rich.

'Coin Cloner' post your real bitcointalk username. This coin will be dumped like the other 34522 fake 'Anon' coins this past month
virtuallann

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:31:00 AM

Lol same shit with MC(Multicoin) when it launched...  I was like WTF it's just a wallet with 3 passwords to encrypt it WTF kind of excuse is that to make a coin of?

OK so I just read through this entire thread. And only 1 person has pointed to the fact that we can see the transactions on the fucking blockchain!! Wtf is the Ann saying then? Does nobody even care anymore that the op doesn't have to be true?
So many idiots here looking for the next big thing when in reality you are only making a group of coin cloners rich.

'Coin Cloner' post your real bitcointalk username. This coin will be dumped like the other 34522 fake 'Anon' coins this past month
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:31:18 AM

I'm going to ask WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Explain it. Does the dev have a lot of coins? What is incorrect in the OP? Tell us!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:34:57 AM

I'm going to ask WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Explain it. Does the dev have a lot of coins? What is incorrect in the OP? Tell us!!

I need to apologize and take back my accusations from early in the thread that this coin was instamined by the dev.  After others have stepped forward, it now appears that was not the case.  Sorry dev, good luck with your coin.

Is this the guy you were refering to. He took it back. So was it instamined, it that what you were saying, and do you still think this now?

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:41:04 AM

I don't get it slaxt. Just because he used black backgound and white print. You just posted ROXCOINS OP and said nothing.

What else do you have that would back up this accusation? Do you have more? I think the dev admitted he used key coin.

But like he said, almost all coins are clones, so whats the deal? Explain.

I see a lot of FUD being thrown around and that usually happens right before a coin price goes up, But ZIP hasn't even reached an exchange yet as far as I know. So what is the motivation here. Just trying to warn us because you are a nice guy?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: