Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:51:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja  (Read 42912 times)
matrix961

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:05:46 AM

im not trying FuD.im not sure what the problem was.just saying that's what I installed.i have zipwallet installed again and its seems fine.i am actually mining zip also.some suggested the google extension as I have posted this in stealth and vootcoin threads to get help and suggestions so I don't happen again.i take full responsibility for any sercurity breach on my pc.i have heard of some google extentions causing sercurity problems before.

Actually do you think it's possible it came from a pool? I had the same file structure on my mining PC in appdata\local. The good thing is that my mining pc only has mining wallets, all my coins are transferred to cold wallets on another PC as I mine. Whew... I did notice that it tried to access Bitcoin, Bitcoindark, Blackcoin, and Darkcoin wallets at 12:59am on 8/4/2014 EST. I'm still looking but it seems that the processes died shortly after they started but I didn't see anything in malwarebytes.

For this I mined on altpooler

Anyways I also checked zipcoin files and they are clean. It's freaking weird.

Where did you guys mine???
zipdev (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:11:12 AM

We encouraging you to check all your wallets files as these accusations have Trojans have been popping up. We have looked over our source code multiple times and this is not a problem for us, but many have been experiencing complications. Please keep us updated and check your devices urgently.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:12:05 AM

im not trying FuD.im not sure what the problem was.just saying that's what I installed.i have zipwallet installed again and its seems fine.i am actually mining zip also.some suggested the google extension as I have posted this in stealth and vootcoin threads to get help and suggestions so I don't happen again.i take full responsibility for any sercurity breach on my pc.i have heard of some google extentions causing sercurity problems before.

Actually do you think it's possible it came from a pool? I had the same file structure on my mining PC in appdata\local. The good thing is that my mining pc only has mining wallets, all my coins are transferred to cold wallets on another PC as I mine. Whew... I did notice that it tried to access Bitcoin, Bitcoindark, Blackcoin, and Darkcoin wallets at 12:59am on 8/4/2014 EST. I'm still looking but it seems that the processes died shortly after they started but I didn't see anything in malwarebytes.

The zipcoin file is CLEAN NOW, but I STILL have the original one, one hour after it was posted on Altcoinherald. The wallet that is there now, is NOT the original!!!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:13:31 AM

The zipcoin file is CLEAN NOW, but I STILL have the original one, one hour after it was posted on Altcoinherald. The wallet that is there now, is NOT the original!!!

Your ORIGINAL zipcoin wallet had a keylogger in it, I just redownloaded the current and its clean.. care to explain?

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:28:48 AM

well the fud must be working. price dropped another 200 sat since i went out.... glad i havent bought any yet.
digiguy

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:53:08 AM

this coin can hit 3k under valued  Cool
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:58:36 AM

well the fud must be working. price dropped another 200 sat since i went out.... glad i havent bought any yet.

HERE IS *ABSOLUTE PROOF*: Notice the time I downloaded zipcoin wallet. The second it was downloaded , I executed it.. in that SAME minute it created the keylogger Ztor.exe. The time and date are IDENTICAL!!! Also since when does a wallet qt file create files in such crazy locations, it even created a darkcoin.exe and a bitcoindark.exe in the same folders I mentioned earlier

Here is your proof: https://imageshack.com/i/exWokHhaj

I GUARANTEE THE DEV WONT POST AFTER THIS, BECAUSE YOU JUST *CANNOT* EXPLAIN THIS AWAY, PERIOD!

matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Something isn't right I'm sorry. I'm bringing this up because it's a strange similarity.

Remember when that dude had that error trying to start wallet for the first time when it was first released??? "Sandboxbeing used by another application"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721306.msg8165846;topicseen#msg8165846

Path where virus is found...
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\Spoon\Sandbox\Zipcoin-Qt\2.0.0\Stubexe

Can't hurt to check your files and wallets...
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:05:12 AM

I am not out to hurt anyone. I run multiple computer repair shops, and dont have time for bullshit, but I like this community, and I am just trying to warn everyone. I have been in computer repair since 1983 , since the days of BBS , WAYYY before the internet, and have NEVER said a bad word about anyone. Im just trying to warn you guys, thats all.

digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:06:38 AM

HERE IS *ABSOLUTE PROOF*: Notice the time I downloaded zipcoin wallet. The second it was downloaded , I executed it.. in that SAME minute it created the keylogger Ztor.exe. The time and date are IDENTICAL!!! Also since when does a wallet qt file create files in such crazy locations, it even created a darkcoin.exe and a bitcoindark.exe in the same folders I mentioned earlier

Here is your proof: https://imageshack.com/i/exWokHhaj

I GUARANTEE THE DEV WONT POST AFTER THIS, BECAUSE YOU JUST *CANNOT* EXPLAIN THIS AWAY, PERIOD!
i just check over and over i don't see any virus i even post a link to virus total i think is your PC
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:10:42 AM

All 3 of us right?

digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:22:13 AM

All 3 of us right?
so you are saying the exchanges are compromised as well because they do run wallets u know
like i said i cant find any virus   
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:25:03 AM

i checked my computer and it's clean

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:30:12 AM

To anybody who wants to know if zipcoin haves any virus all u have to do before u run it on your PC is to upload the file to https://www.virustotal.com/en/ an see for your self and you will have your answer
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:39:46 AM

I just checked mine, I downloaded my wallet from the thread here on 8/3 at 2:14pm EST and I don't have any of these virus files that you guys are talking about.

i know one person said that they downloaded their wallet from altcoin herald, where did everyone who is getting this virus dl their wallet at?

hardyharhar

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:03:08 AM

Mine is clean too! Maybe it was alt coin herald that put up a fake link..
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:05:12 AM

Mine is clean too! Maybe it was alt coin herald that put up a fake link..

that's what I'm wondering, if maybe the source of the trojan was from a 3rd party hosting a wallet

prosheng

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:41:04 AM

Date: 8/5/2014 09:46
To: Zaqc5za2WmQ1sQuVbqwZjDNxzGj7F9MKWj
Debit: -4677.00 ZIP
Transaction fee: -0.0007 ZIP
Net amount: -4677.0007 ZIP
Transaction ID: dcd4dc5bd88fddb4674bd1de40368d258f2fca06e90730b0f16b300ba57a4c6a

-----------------------------------
Please anyone help me where is this wallet. I did not send my coins to that. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.  Cry

Altcoin Calendar for mining team
http://www.thecoindesk.com
sbgyuff520

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:02:54 AM

I speak, my money was stolen.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:27:23 AM

not a single coin of mine has been touched....... all safe here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: