Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja  (Read 42913 times)
digiguy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:16:47 PM

how come i still have all my coins
guanchayuan

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:20:08 PM

look at my old post and u will see that i did my home work like i always do tested everything and i found no virus and i have all my coins trust is alot of coins

Yes I did look at your posts and you posted screenshots that dont show the correct process or the directory in which the backdoor is located, thus why I am wondering why you would do that.

Read my post here that has the correct information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721306.msg8194785#msg8194785.

Note that the dev tries to cover his tracks as the windows wallet in the ann now appears to be not malicious, at least not the same backdoor as the original wallet, the one that was up the first two days though was, so please test the original wallet on a vm and realize that you are wrong:  https://mega.co.nz/#!L1IBwTzB!sHUsuf3fLQ-PJrtScL7IZaT99DPNesSSrUfJ_ehFjkg.

Can you tell us what site you download wallet
EntryPoint

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:21:41 PM

OK so i wake up and FUD people still trying to get cheap wow bottom feeders

what exactly is the FUD? its a fact that a shitload of coins have been stolen through the fucking malicious windows wallet that was posted in the OP, when this thread was first started. If you are not the dev still trying to throw people off are actually believe its FUD, download the wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!L1IBwTzB!sHUsuf3fLQ-PJrtScL7IZaT99DPNesSSrUfJ_ehFjkg, and then run it and see that you have ztor.exe process and the C:/user/APPDATA/LOCAL/SPOON, and that most of your coins wallet.dats have been renamed to whatever coin it was.

If you are the dev trying to prolong your scam, you should give up, apologize, and give back the coins you have taken. Really fucked up what you did.

https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips  Official Download
Safe, no virus  

you In another website to see ZIPCOIN  Download wallet virus , Your own fault .

The link was posted in THIS announcement, everyone that got infected clicked the link from the OP here, stop saying the same wrong thing, over and over.
This wallet in the ann now was uploaded yesterday:https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips, to cover tracks.
guanchayuan

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:23:11 PM

OK so i wake up and FUD people still trying to get cheap wow bottom feeders

what exactly is the FUD? its a fact that a shitload of coins have been stolen through the fucking malicious windows wallet that was posted in the OP, when this thread was first started. If you are not the dev still trying to throw people off are actually believe its FUD, download the wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!L1IBwTzB!sHUsuf3fLQ-PJrtScL7IZaT99DPNesSSrUfJ_ehFjkg, and then run it and see that you have ztor.exe process and the C:/user/APPDATA/LOCAL/SPOON, and that most of your coins wallet.dats have been renamed to whatever coin it was.

If you are the dev trying to prolong your scam, you should give up, apologize, and give back the coins you have taken. Really fucked up what you did.

https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips  Official Download
Safe, no virus  

you In another website to see ZIPCOIN  Download wallet virus , Your own fault .

The link was posted in THIS announcement, everyone that got infected clicked the link from the OP here, stop saying the same wrong thing, over and over.
This wallet in the ann now was uploaded yesterday:https://mega.co.nz/#!6cAxzBjT!KVntyW_y8j4QVwobEHROrRhpuKnX_2uxd-KML_S4ips, to cover tracks.

OK  , how come i still have all my coins
oreoeater

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:24:33 PM

how come i still have all my coins

consider yourself lucky! many people lost coins...
digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:25:02 PM

so u create a new account start FUD grow up OH i'm sorry your probably only 14yrs old  
oreoeater

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

so u create a new account start FUD grow up OH i'm sorry your probably only 14yrs old  
]

well if you go through the posts you will see it's pretty much proven...let us know what the date of your qt is?

EDIT: also check this account it certainly wasn't created yesterday Smiley
digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:28:53 PM

]

well if you go through the posts you will see it's pretty much proven...let us know what the date of your qt is?

not yours smart ass
oreoeater

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

]

not yours smart ass

what are you even trying to say ?
EntryPoint

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:33:33 PM

I created this account only to post because I got robbed and wanted to share what happened and maybe prevent other people from getting robbed too, never really wanted to post on this forum.
To address why you still have your coins:

If you really dont believe it and want to watch your coins dissapear, download the malicious wallet, open it, come back in a few hours and watch your coins in your wallets disappear. You have only thrown around lies and baseless insults so its pretty clear what your intentions are.
guanchayuan

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:34:31 PM

guanchayuan

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

]

OK?
guanchayuan

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:40:23 PM

]

My wallet coins August 3  how come i still have all my coins
oreoeater

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

]

My wallet coins August 3  how come i still have all my coins

not too sure at all...the infected one I have is on the same day but times at 14:28
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

Elaborate plan for cheap coins IMHO. FUD starts at same time 7 BTC buy wall goes up at 997 . That wall is now 3.93 BTC and I would expect you will see a pump once that is gone.
digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

I created this account only to post because I got robbed and wanted to share what happened and maybe prevent other people from getting robbed too, never really wanted to post on this forum.

If you really dont believe it and want to watch your coins dissapear, download the malicious wallet, open it, come back in a few hours and watch your coins in your wallets disappear. You have only thrown around lies and baseless insults so its pretty clear what your intentions are.
OK here is a test wallet just for u OK i will close it and open it again just for u ok
digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:58:20 PM

TO all FUD people i know u want cheap coins how about a donation would u like that. PM me
madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:00:56 PM

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13908-zipcoin-zip-information/

Download this antivirus program. superantivirus should find the 3 or 4 files can't remember now as been deleted from my system. I will check. but it got shot of my virus ok.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
digiguy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

the correct place to download the wallet from is from the ANN First page thats where i got mines from
EntryPoint

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:17:34 PM

OK here is a test wallet just for u OK i will close it and open it again just for u ok
http://i58.tinypic.com/zohz6f.png

ok you downloaded this one: https://mega.co.nz/#!L1IBwTzB!sHUsuf3fLQ-PJrtScL7IZaT99DPNesSSrUfJ_ehFjkg?

If you aren't lying now you have the backdoor on your computer located in this location  C:\USERS\youraccount\APPDATA\LOCAL\SPOON, in that SPOON folder are various files that are part of the backdoor, and you also have a ztor.exe process that handles this. Also you will noticed that your "wallet.dat" FOR OTHER COINS  have been changed to "voot.dat" "CloakCoin.dat". Why did you just post a screenshot of your zip wallet? The zip wallet qt launches the backdoor and puts it in that C:\USERS\youraccount\APPDATA\LOCAL\SPOON directory. You keep avoiding what I am saying and keep posting screenshots that have nothing to do with the virus.

I am almost 100% sure you are the dev and simply stalling however you can, but you should understand everyone can see through these cheap tricks. If you aren't then you need to learn how to read.

edit: rofl Donations? You really think you gonna bribe the people you just robbed? How about you send back all the coins back that you stole, and apologize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: