Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:03:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian liberals threatening secession?  (Read 1811 times)
REDoctober

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:55:19 AM

It seems that we've got another student-run publication from Lithuania. Are you happy with your 2$? Cheesy

$2 for the TRUTH is a cheap price to pay.

But no, please, tell me what truths the Russian media hand feeds you?

Oh, but no need to. I see the senseless blather here daily.

Apparently Putin is the most popular world leader and
RUssia is the beacon of hope for all downtrodden peoples?  Huh Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

A retard with 70 IQ could see through these falsehoods. Kiss
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

I would want to secede if I were
under the control of the Russian government.
Murderers will murder until they are STOPPED.

If BLOOD was currency, the Russian government
would be the wealthiest on the planet.

A great book:
(...)

I think you forgot that

Soviet Union is not "Russia".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_okrugs_of_Russia#Ethnic_composition_of_autonomous_okrugs (wikipedia is free, listen it)

About what isolation are You talking?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 10:40:32 AM

It seems that we've got another student-run publication from Lithuania. Are you happy with your 2$? Cheesy

RUssia is the beacon of hope for all downtrodden peoples?
 Huh Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Funny, I am here every day, and you are the fist to say it like this on these forums. Everyone else just point out facts. However, I've seen the formulation that you offer on other forums as well, always coming from NATO-paid trolls.

What Russia wants is to be left alone, and have at least one century for itself, when no one tries to invade or disintegrate it.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:56:41 AM

What Russia wants is to be left alone, and have at least one century for itself, when no one tries to invade or disintegrate it.

So why Russia is boring everybody when we try to do trade with ex-USSR country ?

And why Putin do an anti-fracking campaign in western Europe ?

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:07:40 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 11:18:04 AM by Nemo1024

So why Russia is boring everybody when we try to do trade with ex-USSR country ?

So why Russia is boring everybody when we try to do trade with Western/Asian/rest of the world country ?

And why British/French/Americans do an anti-fracking campaign in western Europe/USA ?

PS: If you mean Ukraine, need I remind that Russia was open for a three way EU-Ukraine-Russia trade agreement. However EU said that Ukraine needs to choose, or else. Once Yanukovich said that he needed time to think, "or else" got implemented.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
hologram

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:38:27 AM

1.So why Russia is boring everybody when we try to do trade with Western/Asian/rest of the world country ?

2.And why British/French/Americans do an anti-fracking campaign in western Europe/USA ?

3.PS: If you mean Ukraine, need I remind that Russia was open for a three way EU-Ukraine-Russia trade agreement. However EU said that Ukraine needs to choose, or else. Once Yanukovich said that he needed time to think, "or else" got implemented.

1.WTF ?

2.WTF ?

3.EU was open to EU-Ukraine-Russia trade but explained that EU can't have a trade agreement with Ukraine if Ukraine joint the "eurasiatic" trade union cause it's impossible with the eurasiatic trade union rule (cause you must have an unique trade agreement with all the trade union country, not a trade agreement by country (one for Ukraine and one for Russia))

And i don't mean just Ukraine, Russia was opposed to every relation the west has with ex-USSR country. If Russia is not the USSR why they defend so hard the USSR empire ?

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:15:16 PM

3.EU was open to EU-Ukraine-Russia trade but explained that EU can't have a trade agreement with Ukraine if Ukraine joint the "eurasiatic" trade union cause it's impossible with the eurasiatic trade union rule (cause you must have an unique trade agreement with all the trade union country, not a trade agreement by country (one for Ukraine and one for Russia))

And i don't mean just Ukraine, Russia was opposed to every relation the west has with ex-USSR country. If Russia is not the USSR why they defend so hard the USSR empire ?

1 & 2: rephrasing your questions to show their non-applicability.

3: Baltic states are happily-robbed by EU, and Russia had nothing against it. In fact, Russia has healthy trade agreements with the Baltic states. The same goes for other former Soviet-block countries. What Russia was opposed to, is the placement of rocket installation and NATO bases in the aforementioned countries, in clear violation of the promise given by NATO.

hologram

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:48:58 PM

3: Baltic states are happily-robbed by EU, and Russia had nothing against it. In fact, Russia has healthy trade agreements with the Baltic states. The same goes for other former Soviet-block countries. What Russia was opposed to, is the placement of rocket installation and NATO bases in the aforementioned countries, in clear violation of the promise given by NATO.

1.You transformed a question into a fucking no-sense...

2.That not answer the Ukraine point with EU and eurasiatic trade union. Also why Russia want the possibility to invade again ex-URSS country if they are really isolationist ?

blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:07:24 PM

Yes but historically the "last republics" (the Soviet Republics) voted themselves away from Russia.  If I were a hypothetical politician in Moscow I would be nervous about creating anymore republics, especially in big regions like Siberia where the locals don't necessarily feel 100% Russian due to isolation or indigenous background.

Soviet Union is not "Russia".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

Yes I forgot, everyone was genderless and had no race - they were 'Soviet' people!   Grin

I can accept that. I can also accept that today's Russia is not the same pre-revolution "Russia". I'm tired of all the pseudo-academic arguments trying to justify Russia's annexation of Crimea and other violent acts against former Soviet states.

As far as I'm concerned, all the "real" Russians should confine themselves to a 50 mile Tsar Bomba radius of Moscow.

...OOPS. That was a Soviet invention, nothing to do with Russia. My mistake.
247crypto

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

Who pay for Your posts?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:59:01 PM

RUssia is the beacon of hope for all downtrodden peoples?  Huh Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hope it will be helpful.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:00:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 06:15:47 PM by Nemo1024

2.That not answer the Ukraine point with EU and eurasiatic trade union. Also why Russia want the possibility to invade again ex-URSS country if they are really isolationist ?

Invade? Last I checked. Russia was shot at from Ukraine, and NATO was doing a massive military build-up of what can only be called an invasion force on Russian borders.

Also, I'll indulge you with your questions, which are, by the way, nonsensical at their core.

1. When you try to trade with an ex-USSR country, and that country is ok with it, Russia is not boring anybody. However, when that country might lose 60% of its trade revenue by severing the trade deals with Russia, and starts having second thoughts... Let's just say that it's the EU that starts boring people with their coup d'etats.

2. Sources? As far as I know fracking has enough global opposition without Putin's help. Maybe if US released info about which chemicals are used in the process, there'll be less resistance?

PS: You are breaking the law on foul language use.  Tongue

blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

Invade? Last I checked. Russia was shot at from Ukraine, and NATO was doing a massive military build-up of what can only be called an invasion force on Russian borders.
Oh my god! Russia is under threat from the Lugansk People's Republic! Roll Eyes

Or are you talking about the other border? I guess the Lugansk and Donetsk People's Republics will soon form friendly trade agreements with Russia USSR2.0, and there will be new borders, closer to Kiev?

1. When you try to trade with an ex-USSR country, and that country is ok with it, Russia is not boring anybody. However, when that country might lose 60% of its trade revenue by severing the trade deals with Russia, and starts having second thoughts...
Yeah, Russia is such a nice trading partner. "Trade on our terms and conditions, or else we will fuck you up like Crimea".

Let's just say that it's the EU that starts boring people with their coup d'etats.

You're misrepresenting the facts. Yanukovich committed high treason by abandoning the Ukraine when things got too tough for him. He ran away to his Russian master. You call that independent?? You should be ashamed of spreading your lies for money.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

i wonder if this separatist movement was possibly engineered by the U.S./CIA. it would be a pretty effective way of fucking with putin. the annex parts of the ukraine, the U.S. emancipates part of russia..
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:01:53 PM

I think that this movement was created by V. Zhirinovsky or E. Fedorov in order to troll everybody.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: