Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!!  (Read 39290 times)
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:31:06 PM

Hi Yza_azY and Sellman go fuck yourselves.  There are a lot of coins I don't post on.  They are the one not trying to fuck people over.  you 2 clowns trying to call me out is a joke.  If you are saying you support this coin and coins like this no one will take you seriously.  You most likely are dev sockpuppets so fuck you.

Hahahahahahahahahahah

"go fk u self..." "blablabla..." "fuck you..." "clowns"...

Kid, go mama and let the man stay here...

Funny kid... u driver's license .... in 5y hahaahah

Your engrish is pretty good where you from?  I can't quite put my finger on that accent.

hahahahah... funny... more ugetCRY, more!!!!...

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Xryptbit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:32:56 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/6fxoia.jpg

For God's sake XBIT will use Qubit or Nist5 ??

The coin uses Qubit algo, it is specified on the OP !
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

The coin uses Qubit algo, it is specified on the OP !

I know it is specified on the OP, but it will confuse many (like how happened with me) when they will see that typo-error of minep.it

Thank you for clarification.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

Hey dev if you think talking shit on your little socket puppets will stop me from telling everyone you intend on dumping a big premine your wrong.

2% – The premine will be held in a public address, once it is converted into BTC, that same address will be made public for the community.  In other words DUMPED.  I do like your use of the word converted to try to hide the fact your dumping the premine for btc.

POW will end at block 81,666. At that point the coin becomes pure POS.  In other words long PoW so you have a large premine to DUMP.

1668 block premine total 100000 coin reward is only 60 per block.  This means he will be dumping 100000 coins onto the market guys.  RUN AWAY.
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:43:52 PM

I read somewhere it was changing to Nist5 - but that was my mistake for believing it! It is Qubit.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Xryptbit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

Hey dev if you think talking shit on your little socket puppets will stop me from telling everyone you intend on dumping a big premine your wrong.

2% – The premine will be held in a public address, once it is converted into BTC, that same address will be made public for the community.  In other words DUMPED.  I do like your use of the word converted to try to hide the fact your dumping the premine for btc.

POW will end at block 81,666. At that point the coin becomes pure POS.  In other words long PoW so you have a large premine to DUMP.

1668 block premine total 100000 coin reward is only 60 per block.  This means he will be dumping 100000 coins onto the market guys.  RUN AWAY.

AGAIN! If you don't like the coin, don't mine it, you are not forced to do so. Pre-mine address is already available, and will always be available. Some people make a living out of Developing, other Spamming! We don't have socketpuppets, we have loyal community members that read carefully and understand where we are going with our coin.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:47:59 PM

1668 block premine total 100000 coin reward is only 60 per block.  This means he will be dumping 100000 coins onto the market guys.  RUN AWAY.

AGAIN! If you don't like the coin, don't mine it, you are not forced to do so. Pre-mine address is already available, and will always be available. Some people make a living out of Developing, other Spamming! We don't have socketpuppets, we have loyal community members that read carefully and understand where we are going with our coin.

Loyal community members?  Lol give me a break.  You have an all most dead coin that has shitty specs and a failed launch under it's belt.  Who are these so called community members of this coin?  Those few clowns that are clearly part of your dev team on sockpuppets and/or you on a sockpuppet?  I ain't going anywhere till 15 mins after your launch once I get the word out your are a scamming piece of shit.
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:57:04 PM

1668 block premine total 100000 coin reward is only 60 per block.  This means he will be dumping 100000 coins onto the market guys.  RUN AWAY.

Loyal community members?  Lol give me a break.  You have an all most dead coin that has shitty specs and a failed launch under it's belt.  Who are these so called community members of this coin?  Those few clowns that are clearly part of your dev team on sockpuppets and/or you on a sockpuppet?  I ain't going anywhere till 15 mins after your launch once I get the word out your are a scamming piece of shit.

Wow you are committed troll, indeed... You stated your opinion and there is no need to spam every single thread/page with your raging hormones!

Sincerely, seek professional help or a female companion.

EDIT: NO, i do not support this coin...
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:01:23 PM

SnjafSnjaf aren't you tired of coins like this?  The guy said he is taking 100000 coins and dumping them for btc to fund a "project".  If this guy didn't try to hide his intent to do this in his OP I wouldn't be here.  There are a lot of shitcoins with bad specs that are upfront about what they are.  I don't hassle them.  This guy wants to try to pull some fast talking bullshit in his OP to get people on board so he can dump a premine.  I just want people to know what he is doing.  

The only way devs will stop making shitcoins is if we inform everyone what they are doing.  Killing support for coins like this makes mining more profitable and the scamming shit less profitable.  Don't buy into these coins.  Force the devs to make better coins by not support shitcoins.
Xryptbit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:24:22 PM

SnjafSnjaf aren't you tired of coins like this?  The guy said he is taking 100000 coins and dumping them for btc to fund a "project".  If this guy didn't try to hide his intent to do this in his OP I wouldn't be here.  There are a lot of shitcoins with bad specs that are upfront about what they are.  I don't hassle them.  This guy wants to try to pull some fast talking bullshit in his OP to get people on board so he can dump a premine.  I just want people to know what he is doing.  

The only way devs will stop making shitcoins is if we inform everyone what they are doing.  Killing support for coins like this makes mining more profitable and the scamming shit less profitable.  Don't buy into these coins.  Force the devs to make better coins by not support shitcoins.

You are seriously confused. We are not simply developing a coin, we are developing a payment system. Do you think developing a system of this kind can be done without financial support? FREE? just so users like you can complain? We are not dumping all the premine. We are using a small ammount to fund our projects, keep the network active, bounties , giveaways. If you read the post carefully, you would actually notice your are wrong. If you also read carefully you would notice that bounties have already been claimed by members of this community. 

Since everything you say is negative, drop the good samaritan act, nobody is buying it (I don't want think cynically that you are slandering our coin because you want other coins to do better). You've already been reported for spamming!!!
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:28:30 PM

2% – The premine will be held in a public address, once it is converted into BTC, that same address will be made public for the community.

Ok everyone does this or does this not sound like he plans on selling a small amount of the premine or the whole thing to you?  

Also I am responding not spamming.  I doubt this forum will side with you on this matter.  Freedom of speech is a pretty big deal here in the crypto world.

So I invite everyone to give their take on what that first sentence says.

One last thing.  The good samaritan act comment.  I am not that for sure.  I am a miner.  As shitcoin devs like you are forced into making better coins I profit more from mining.  So I am only acting in my own self interest.  I don't pretend to be that which I am not.  Your the one hiding behind a newbie account each shitcoin you make.  You stated some people make their living developing that hints that this isn't your first coin.  I just want to see you work harder on your next one.
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:38:47 PM

miners ask good questions and the dev just attacks them....what a goof
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:44:22 PM

True and i understand you completely, but if that is your intent then do it just like you did to answer me. Don't use childish curses and raging tone, smart people will listen you if they see you as calm and person who is giving them rational facts. Rest of them who are not wiling to listen and use their heads deserves to be burned by scam devs, don't you think?  
Xryptbit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:45:09 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 10:56:57 PM by Xryptbit

2% – The premine will be held in a public address, once it is converted into BTC, that same address will be made public for the community.

Ok everyone does this or does this not sound like he plans on selling a small amount of the premine or the whole thing to you?  

Also I am responding not spamming.  I doubt this forum will side with you on this matter.  Freedom of speech is a pretty big deal here in the crypto world.

So I invite everyone to give their take on what that first sentence says.

One last thing.  The good samaritan act comment.  I am not that for sure.  I am a miner.  As shitcoin devs like you are forced into making better coins I profit more from mining.  So I am only acting in my own self interest.  I don't pretend to be that which I am not.  Your the one hiding behind a newbie account each shitcoin you make.  You stated some people make their living developing that hints that this isn't your first coin.  I just want to see you work harder on your next one.

I am hiding behind a newbie account because it is the first coin I've made. We spent four months researching before we decided to make one. And yes, I make a living out of developing applications. I spent 4 years to get a degree in Computer Engineering, and two more to get a masters in Business, to do what? To develop "shitcoins" as you call them? I am sorry to tell you that you're wrong, but you are my friend. If you don't like the coin, simply don't mine it. If you say this coin is a scam, then pay careful attention to the coin and watch it grow on a daily basis, I will expect an apology when we deliver what we are promising. If you prove me to be wrong, ill be a man and tell you you were right.

BTW is nothing personal, but I do not appreciate it when people don't value hard work. We are putting our time and resources into this coin, and we don't plan to abandon it like others do, we stand behind our products.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:50:08 PM

You could have done what cloak did.  They took donations to fund their "projects" and they got like 90 btc worth of donations to do so. Your problem is your just a greedy guy looking for a payday.  If it turns out I am wrong I will be the first to say I am sorry.  But lets be honest.  I see devs like you try to pull this same premine scam 15 plus times a month.  Your all the same till proven otherwise.
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:51:10 PM

Our wallet reports:

xryptbitd getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 21,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.17262134,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 326651,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

A little earlier ? Smiley
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:54:13 PM

Is wallet in OP the correct one ?.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:55:12 PM

it should be
Bralak

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:55:57 PM

no sync :/
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:58:19 PM

so wallet was released early?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: