Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN] [1000 SYNC] X11|POS|ANON NITESEND|Profit share|Asset Backed Sync Foundation  (Read 6703 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

yes in my opinion everyone will have their sell price
the question is not price but market. This coin has not even been
announced to the asian market yet.
I suspect that as the price rises so others will sell,
what we will see is the big players come in and try maniupulates the weak hands
with some false violent market moves downwards in order to panic the weak hands
here i'm assumng is where the foundation protection fund kicks in to stabalise the
market

Ofcourse i could be completley wrong, but at the end of the day this coin is no different from any other
just because its 1000 does not mean that  the divisible smaller numbers will not take on a meaning of their own

much like like in the old days when a pound note was equavillent to todays 1K and the mere tuppence or pence or cent
ia equivalent to todays 10 pounds or 10 dollars if you like.

Simply because its a digital currency the divisibility takes care of what you are afraid of.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:15:02 AM

TOO EXCLUSIVE... (This is not meant as FUD just a thought provoking question, please educate me)

Has anyone considered the potential danger of this coin becoming too exclusive?  Right now approximately 90 percent of the coins rest with the top 100 addresses.  That really limits the number of people I Can trade with especialy if you consider that roughly 30 of those addys are on the 3 coin bubble to qualify for profits meaning i dont think those addys will let go of any coins..

I only bring this up as a discussion point as to whether or not the supply of coins is beneficial long term or if the threshold for profit share and whale status is set too high.

Im already deeply investedin this coin sodont get me wrong, im thinking about others trying to reach these levels in the future.  I dont want people to lose heart tryng to accumulate synvc to reach these levels.

I understand it is a balancing act obetween  exclusivity and  coin price.  Is the general thinking that coins will disperse to a wider audience oncecwe reach a 3, 5 , 10 btc price?

I know my instinct will be to hold and never let go especially once that first profit share btc hits my wallet.

So my question is does anyone see the coin supply and dispersment an issue considering the levels needed to enjoy the higher end benefits?

If so what should we do?

Bottom line... I love this coin and I want more and more people to love it too!

You and me both... but I'm buying more sync when the first profit share hits mine Tongue
zxs1064

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:26:33 AM

cryptsy sync  markets
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/271
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:52:24 AM

here i'm assumng is where the foundation protection fund kicks in to stabalise the
market

Ofcourse i could be completley wrong, but at the end of the day this coin is no different from any other
just because its 1000 does not mean that  the divisible smaller numbers will not take on a meaning of their own

much like like in the old days when a pound note was equavillent to todays 1K and the mere tuppence or pence or cent

Simply because its a digital currency the divisibility takes care of what you are afraid of.

I think maybe it is perception on my part.  I see the crypto community as predominantly littlefish playing with lunch money rather than serious investors playing with part of their portfolio.  I think we are going after the latter and down the rosd these folks will have to pay dearly to get three coins from my clutches.

I wonder in the event of a massive price appreciation,  if the foundation will consider releasing more coins through an increased staking interest period.  I liken it to a stock split, more shares (coins) equaling lower per coin price but more people getting the opportunity to reach the 3 and 7 coin levels.

I guess alternately they could just change the # of sync coins needed to join the various programs.

Interesting to think about anyway.
kikigc

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:08:38 AM

what is and how it works this?
 https://www.coinprism.com/
 http://chromawallet.com/
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:22:05 AM

Coinprism is a web frontend to the ngccc wallet.Their explorer ( https://www.coinprism.info/ ) is probably pulling information from ngccc into a database then displaying from there. We should be able to do this too.

RPCC would function on the Sync Website same way https://www.coinprism.com/ was implemented but users will be able to withdraw RPCC from the website to client wallet in their computer.  

RPCC- Reward Point Colored Coins will be the in-house currency apart from Sync and the value will be pegged to USD since it will be used to buy items in the Sync marketplace.

You will be able to create your own colored coins on sync blockchain and trade it in the decentralized exchange.
youngg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:36:47 AM

market

I think maybe it is perception on my part.  I see the crypto community as predominantly littlefish playing with lunch money rather than serious investors playing with part of their portfolio.  I think we are going after the latter and down the rosd these folks will have to pay dearly to get three coins from my clutches.

I wonder in the event of a massive price appreciation,  if the foundation will consider releasing more coins through an increased staking interest period.  I liken it to a stock split, more shares (coins) equaling lower per coin price but more people getting the opportunity to reach the 3 and 7 coin levels.

I guess alternately they could just change the # of sync coins needed to join the various programs.

Interesting to think about anyway.

Those are great questions. Yes, the Foundation will release coins in certain instances if we see the need to supplement inventory.

In principle it is a simple one, supply and demand. We have been reducing supply while increasing demand. And we'll keep increasing demand in heavier doses until Sync reaches its fair market value, which is currently around $1500 each.

And it will get there and beyond if holders valuate and appraise it correctly.

Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:47:47 AM

Coinprism is a web frontend to the ngccc wallet.Their explorer ( https://www.coinprism.info/ ) is probably pulling information from ngccc into a database then displaying from there. We should be able to do this too.

RPCC would function on the Sync Website same way https://www.coinprism.com/ was implemented but users will be able to withdraw RPCC from the website to client wallet in their computer.  

RPCC- Reward Point Colored Coins will be the in-house currency apart from Sync and the value will be pegged to USD since it will be used to buy items in the Sync marketplace.

You will be able to create your own colored coins on sync blockchain and trade it in the decentralized exchange.
Nice to see your are still around  Grin +1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:23:36 AM

Youngg,

Another question i have for the foundation,  I believe we have approximately 1M in assets backing the coin which to my understanding were donated,  is there a mechanism to increase this value by acquiring new assets?  Are you relying solely on donations or is there some other vehicle within  the sync ecosystem that can generate new assets and\or drive existing  asset value up?  
youngg

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:16:59 AM

Youngg,

Another question i have for the foundation,  I believe we have approximately 1M in assets backing the coin which to my understanding were donated,  is there a mechanism to increase this value by acquiring new assets?  Are you relying solely on donations or is there some other vehicle within  the sync ecosystem that can generate new assets and\or drive existing  asset value up?  

It's been donations so far which has been enough but the Stability Fund is the other vehicle to acquire assets. Assets mean 'stability' so we are not opposed to using the Fund for that purpose, as investment in future growth.

But there are still donated items yet to be announced, hold tight... Grin
Jared35570

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 08:54:09 AM

TOO EXCLUSIVE... (This is not meant as FUD just a thought provoking question, please educate me)

Has anyone considered the potential danger of this coin becoming too exclusive?  Right now approximately 90 percent of the coins rest with the top 100 addresses.  That really limits the number of people I Can trade with especialy if you consider that roughly 30 of those addys are on the 3 coin bubble to qualify for profits meaning i dont think those addys will let go of any coins..

I only bring this up as a discussion point as to whether or not the supply of coins is beneficial long term or if the threshold for profit share and whale status is set too high.

Im already deeply investedin this coin sodont get me wrong, im thinking about others trying to reach these levels in the future.  I dont want people to lose heart tryng to accumulate synvc to reach these levels.

I understand it is a balancing act obetween  exclusivity and  coin price.  Is the general thinking that coins will disperse to a wider audience oncecwe reach a 3, 5 , 10 btc price?

I know my instinct will be to hold and never let go especially once that first profit share btc hits my wallet.

So my question is does anyone see the coin supply and dispersment an issue considering the levels needed to enjoy the higher end benefits?

If so what should we do?

You literally just described Bitcoin. Shocked So judging by its success no it is not "Too Exculsive".  Grin
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 09:00:56 AM

If so what should we do?

You literally just described Bitcoin. Shocked So judging by its success no it is no "Too Exculsive".  Grin

if you want also to be in top 10/top 100, you just buy more SYNC. There will be always sellers!, even the top 10 people at some point will sell, so you certainly will be able to gain a certain amount of SYNC. There will be always a top 10 with most coins, buth the wallets where they are will certainly move.

I expect in the future, when the price keeps rising, the spread of the coins over more wallets will increase and maybe the minimum to become a whale will reduce as well. But for now, just buy as much as you want to have. Liquidity is high enough.!

ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:46:36 PM

I am just waking up and still a bit groggy. Anyway, I just read a review of http://multigateway.org/:

https://bitscan.com/articles/the-multigateway-fast-trustless-commission-free-crypto-trading

Would something like this benefit SYNC?

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:11:38 PM

Multipool update:

Quick update: Next Multipool payout August 6th (CET)

youngg

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:18:57 PM

Heads up to all Sync Heads....

https://twitter.com/smokin35/status/496691441591017474

Soon.
Alt-Ventura

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:38:07 PM

Can somebody please help me.  My computer crashed and my wallet won't open anymore.  I get an error saying that there is a file missing.  I have my wallet.DAT file backed up.  What do I need to do to recover my coins?  Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:05:55 PM

Can somebody please help me.  My computer crashed and my wallet won't open anymore.  I get an error saying that there is a file missing.  I have my wallet.DAT file backed up.  What do I need to do to recover my coins?  Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

Save wallet.dat somewhere. Rename the folder(the folder with wallet.dat, NOT the folder with the qt) from "Sync" to "Sync-old". Run the qt. It'll start fresh with a new wallet and will synchronize with the blockchain. Once it's all caught up, close the wallet and replace the wallet.dat file in the new "Sync" folder with the backed up wallet file. When you next open the wallet, all should be well.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:13:45 PM

What happened to the old sync thread? Also, my wallet isn't syncing Sad.
fanaticbychoice

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:38:36 PM

My mac wallet still will not sync for staking. I've tried everything I can think of, have created a "Sync" folder in /Library/Application Support/ that contains wallet.dat, Sync.conf, and bootstrap.dat. At no point does the 1.0.4. QT recognize/react to any of this when opening. Time is ticking and the lack of solution is bumming me out. A couple knowledgeable people have tried to help me but all find the sync ann instructions pretty vague. Once again thanks for any help.

-cam
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:09:21 PM

What happened to the old sync thread? Also, my wallet isn't syncing Sad.

After the Voot blow up they figured it was best of Mscollec to step down(at least be less visible). The SYNC foundation is running SYNC so he was not really needed other then to update the OP. That is my understanding of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: