Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE AMT_miners  (Read 4606 times)
hayseed (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:18:35 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 09:05:36 PM by hayseed

Check out their prior antics

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569821.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569926.0

http://www.chimicles.com/advanced-mining-technology-bitcoin-miner-manufacturer-litigation

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:24:26 AM

DO NOT ORDER FROM amt MINERS. JOSHUA ZIPKIN, THE OWNER, IS A CROOK AND A LIAR. HE OWES MANY PEOPLE FOR ORDERS THAT WERE PLACED LAST YEAR!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
hayseed (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:15:11 PM

Add a post to keep this on the top of the lists.

Looks like they now want to get money for the parts that other people paid for and never received.
AMT_miners

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

Hey Guys,

For most of you which don't know us we are AMT (Advanced Mining Technologies).  We're a bitcoin miner manufacturer located outside of Philadelphia, PA.  We originally started manufacturing and assembling in Philadelphia with a few SMT houses around the area (see image section 1). In short, one of them botched the job completely, causing us to loose over a quarter of a million in pre-sold funds when they produced faulty equipment. But like any manufacturing run, you purchase everything needed to build a miner while your SMT is building your board.  We did buy a surplus of equipment for assembly, testing, experimental purposes, case selection and more.

Now we've moved SMT manufacturing to Europe and Asia to cut costs, but we still keep some assembly operations based in Philadelphia (Jenkintown to be exact, right up route 611 if your coming from downtown).

Because our factory in asia (see image section 2) is able to take care of just about everything (the way it should be done) and we've recently just shipped all outstanding orders to clients, we are liquidating some of the extra surplus equipment we have in the Philadelphia office/warehouse/our garages.

From demo miners, to power supplies, to computer cases and more, we have a decent amount to unload. We figured we'd give the coin community a go at it first before listing everything on ebay.

We'll accept Paypal (via an email paypal invoice) or Bitcoin (via a bitpay email invoice) or cash on the spot of course if your close enough to pickup. Receipts will be given for all equipment purchases.

Bulk purchases are welcome and pricing is negotiable, but do please remember we often paid top dollar and ordered these items at express costs with the intent to assemble and ship quickly based on the failed SMT's expectation of the boards delivery times.

(Image section 1)

--

(Image section 2)

We'll try to break this down in an organized way by section of equipment and post images accordingly.

Shipping is not included, but if you have a UPS, FEDEX, or DHL account we can ship and bill to your account. Or preferably you create a label and we'll just bring it out throw it on the package and ship.
AMT_miners

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:54:19 PM

hayseed (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

More links added in top post.

Don't know why they think they can post their ad's in a topic warning about their scam Huh
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Don't know why they think they can post their ad's in a topic warning about their scam Huh

to try and silence all the negativity of their prior scams? I hope nobody buys from them again

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
numnutz2009

Activity: 387
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:22:07 AM

to try and silence all the negativity of their prior scams? I hope nobody buys from them again

or only pay them if u can drive up there and forcefully take whats rightfully urs lol. I hope no one pays them in btc. there r too many scammers in the btc community ;(.
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:20:59 AM

Quote from: AMT_miners
We'll accept Paypal (via an email paypal invoice) or Bitcoin (via a bitpay email invoice)

Everyone needs to be aware that making payment by either method quoted above CANNOT be reversed (charged back), don't think you are safe with Paypal unless you use a credit card as paying via an email invoice in NOT REVERSABLE.

You can't do a chargeback if you pay through a paypal invoice  Angry

Just a heads up for you guys Wink

bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:29:56 AM

Quote from: AMT_miners
We'll accept Paypal (via an email paypal invoice) or Bitcoin (via a bitpay email invoice)

Everyone needs to be aware that making payment by either method quoted above CANNOT be reversed (charged back), don't think you are safe with Paypal unless you use a credit card as paying via an email invoice in NOT REVERSABLE.

You can't do a chargeback if you pay through a paypal invoice  Angry

Just a heads up for you guys Wink

Yes you can. Have done it plenty of times. Any charge on a CC can pretty much be charged back.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:49:47 AM

You cant stop a charge back lol.  Roll Eyes

To only stop that happening you need to call the issuers for the valid charge and include proof. Or they will side with the chargeback being valid etc.

Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:55:55 AM

Yes you can. Have done it plenty of times. Any charge on a CC can pretty much be charged back.

You cant stop a charge back lol.  Roll Eyes

To only stop that happening you need to call the issuers for the valid charge and include proof. Or they will side with the chargeback being valid etc.

I think you both missed the part where I said UNLESS YOU USE A CREDIT CARD  Roll Eyes

Paying a paypal invoice sent to you through email CANNOT be reversed UNLESS you use a credit card Wink

You need to read things properly otherwise you just make yourselves look silly  Cheesy

AMT_miners

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:27:25 AM

PAY US WITH CREDIT CARDS VIA PAYPAL!  IT IS REVERSIBLE, AND YOU CAN DO A CHARGE BACK!

ORDER WITH ESCROW VIA BTC IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US. 

ORDER WITH CASH ON DELIVERY.

ALL NEW PURCHASES ARE REFUNDABLE UP TO 7 DAYS. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS OR THE MINER DOESN'T WORK. SHIP IT BACK AND WE'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK WITHIN 7 DAYS. OTHERWISE YOU COULD JUST MINE FOR FREE AND BE LIKE, I WANT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT.

IF YOU'RE CLOSE TO PHILLY, COME TO THE OFFICE, TEST IT AND PICK IT UP.

WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS, WE JUST STARTED THIS BUSINESS A YEAR A GO AND RAN INTO TROUBLE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, ACCEPT WE DIDNT ROLE OVER AND GO BANKRUPT LIKE ALL THE OTHER US COMPANIES, WE KEPT TRYING AND NOW WE HAVE A STEADY MANUFACTURING LINE THAT NO ONE IN AMERICA CAN FUCK WITH.

PAYPAL, CC, ESCROW, COD.  AS COMFORTABLE AS WE CAN MAKE IT FOR YOU WE WILL.

AMT_miners

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:45:33 AM

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:19:01 AM

....ALL NEW PURCHASES ARE REFUNDABLE UP TO 7 DAYS. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS OR THE MINER DOESN'T WORK. SHIP IT BACK AND WE'LL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK WITHIN 7 DAYS. OTHERWISE YOU COULD JUST MINE FOR FREE AND BE LIKE, I WANT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT. ............

I guess they learned to sell miners watching cartoons.

Just sell the same one over and over again. Move office space etc and start again.

image from http://thedogpaddler.com/EmailPages/100926_Visitors_Bay_Dolphins_Crows/100926_visitors_dolphins1a.htm

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723285.0
hayseed (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:56:20 PM

WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS, WE JUST STARTED THIS BUSINESS A YEAR A GO AND RAN INTO TROUBLE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, ACCEPT WE DIDNT ROLE OVER AND GO BANKRUPT LIKE ALL THE OTHER US COMPANIES, WE KEPT TRYING AND NOW WE HAVE A STEADY MANUFACTURING LINE THAT NO ONE IN AMERICA CAN FUCK WITH.

[/b]

No one is upset because you had troubles. The issue is that you were not truthful and continued to sell a product you knew you
could not deliver. Then constantly told your customers that it was shipping / had shipped / etc. Again while you
continued to collect new orders.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:00:03 PM

[/b]

No one is upset because you had troubles. The issue is that you were not truthful and continued to sell a product you knew you
could not deliver. Then constantly told your customers that it was shipping / had shipped / etc. Again while you
continued to collect new orders.

+1 this pretty much sums up the general discontent.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:17:14 PM

JOSHUA ZIPKIN, THE OWNER OF AMT MINERS HAS STOLEN MONEY FROM ME. HE IS A LIAR. HE IS A CON ARTIST. HE RUNS THE MOST CORRUPT COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY 40+ YEARS.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:03:40 PM

JOSHUA ZIPKIN, THE OWNER OF AMT MINERS HAS STOLEN MONEY FROM ME. HE IS A LIAR. HE IS A CON ARTIST. HE RUNS THE MOST CORRUPT COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY 40+ YEARS.

And now we we'll start litigation against Craig Lenell personally. After giving him several warnings, and several notices to stop his crap, enough is enough. Craig you'll be served sometime next week.

We don't need to explain ourselves again, our story has been told 50 times over. Back ordered miners are shipped and on their way to everyone's doorstep. Even lead plaintiffs at this point. We would not continue selling (just like we haven't for the last few months) until the majority of our backlogged ordered.

Hate us if you want, theres nothing more we can do about it. honestly its about who can build and drop ship a working miner at this point, and if you can pay with a secure form of payment. And of course the price. We're sorry about the first 200 some clients, and will do what ever we can to satisfy them without going out of business in the process.

Support us and help us grow so we can help meet MPP one day. Or bring us down every time we put something up for sale and kill your chances of ROI. Eitherway, this fiasco has ruined one of our marriages, put us all in personal debt for the next god know hows long and well, turned to be a terrible situation. But we're not bankrupting like hashfast, we're delivering miners.

Support us or get out of our way.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:12:59 PM

And now we we'll start litigation against Craig Lenell personally. After giving him several warnings, and several notices to stop his crap, enough is enough. Craig you'll be served sometime next week.

We don't need to explain ourselves again, our story has been told 50 times over. Back ordered miners are shipped and on their way to everyone's doorstep. Even lead plaintiffs at this point. We would not continue selling (just like we haven't for the last few months) until the majority of our backlogged ordered.

Hate us if you want, theres nothing more we can do about it. honestly its about who can build and drop ship a working miner at this point, and if you can pay with a secure form of payment. And of course the price. We're sorry about the first 200 some clients, and will do what ever we can to satisfy them without going out of business in the process.

Support us and help us grow so we can help meet MPP one day. Or bring us down every time we put something up for sale and kill your chances of ROI. Eitherway, this fiasco has ruined one of our marriages, put us all in personal debt for the next god know hows long and well, turned to be a terrible situation. But we're not bankrupting like hashfast, we're delivering miners.

Support us or get out of our way.

I am so glad to hear that one of your marriages has been ruined. Look on the bright side, she was probably out sucking dicks while her venerable man was working his ass off for AMT, but now its customers are blame for the demise as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: