Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:22:58 PM

After reading through all the pages one question remains:

Whats the use of having this coin?

From what i understand there are only two "connections":
- A blockexplorer/... will be implemented into the site (really not a difference than with other coins having block explorers imo)
- A profitsharing Plan that shares a bit of profit of a business that does not provide more than other commercial cloud services (rather less),
which for me sounds like the chance to "earn" anything with the coins can be ignored

Did i miss anything?

Yes, you missed something but come back after launch when the coin is trading higher than its ICO price.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:27:23 PM

what exactly is this coin

Backed by business and angel investors.
d34g13

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

- A blockexplorer/... will be implemented into the site (really not a difference than with other coins having block explorers imo)
- A profitsharing Plan that shares a bit of profit of a business that does not provide more than other commercial cloud services (rather less),
which for me sounds like the chance to "earn" anything with the coins can be ignored

Did i miss anything?

Yes, you missed something but come back after launch when the coin is trading higher than its ICO price.

If you really want me to buy, why not tell me what im missing? Vague gestures wont convice people
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:31:56 PM

successfully purchased banner ad campaign over on coinmarketcap.com

Wow  Shocked
You are really pushing the limit on the promotion. I don't think most developers took out ad on their coins. Take us to the moon ..
i dont find out the ad on coinmarketcap.com cover

Schedule Time: Aug 09, 2014 - Sep 08, 2014

Ad is Going Live On: coinmarketcap.com

Good news! The publisher has approved our ad and it will go live as scheduled.

Why only one month?

Did Crypti that raised 750 btc had any ad campaign?  The dev had shown that they are serious about this coin by spending their own fund before the ICO ends. I can't wait to see more ad. The problem with alt coins is that they are limited to word of mouth and no outside world exposure. Majority of people knows only Bitcoin.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:35:39 PM

Did i miss anything?

If you really want me to buy, why not tell me what im missing? Vague gestures wont convice people

I'm an investor why would I want to convince you to buy this ICO now. I would rather see that you didn't buy now until after the ICO. Most of people usually play fan boys thereby losing out on big coin opportunities.
d34g13

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:36:59 PM

Wow  Shocked
You are really pushing the limit on the promotion. I don't think most developers took out ad on their coins. Take us to the moon ..

Why only one month?

Did Crypti that raised 750 btc had any ad campaign?  The dev had shown that they are serious about this coin by spending their own fund before the ICO ends. I can't wait to see more ad. The problem with alt coins is that they are limited to word of mouth and no outside world exposure. Majority of people knows only Bitcoin.

The majority of people reading this thread up to this page knows tons of coins that lost value drastically or never gained true value.
Ads are fine, but if your product does not convince, then they wont help much - especially in the altcoin sector
d34g13

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

Did i miss anything?

I'm an investor why would I want to convince you to buy this ICO now. I would rather see that you didn't buy now until after the ICO. Most of people usually play fan boys thereby losing out on big coin opportunities.

seems you dont have any true argument on why this is anything better than the rest... would love to be proven wrong
mana6

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:42:49 PM

how about the IPO?
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:51:20 PM

Wow  Shocked

Why only one month?

The majority of people reading this thread up to this page knows tons of coins that lost value drastically or never gained true value.
Ads are fine, but if your product does not convince, then they wont help much - especially in the altcoin sector

If you have the best features but lack promotion your  coin will never gain value. Community support and dev dedication goes a long way in crypto. If dev spent IPO fund on their coin it will gain value but instead majority took the money into their pockets and wait for some miracle to happen.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:52:53 PM

Did i miss anything?

seems you dont have any true argument on why this is anything better than the rest... would love to be proven wrong

I have in fact I was on this thread from the beginning but this is my own analysis and I'm not sharing it. 
d34g13

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

Wow  Shocked

Why only one month?

If you have the best features but lack promotion your  coin will never gain value. Community support and dev dedication goes a long way in crypto. If dev spent IPO fund on their coin it will gain value but instead majority took the money into their pockets and wait for some miracle to happen.

Thats true - promotion is important.
But for those getting to know about this coin, like me, they are wondering why to buy this coin and not another X11 PoS coin (since for the moment it dont see much more than that)
I do recognize the devs are trying to react to the community (reducing the ICO amount), which is basically a good thing, tho i dont know wehter they just do it to earn more themselv (the premine story the pages before) or wether to really make the coin better

Still the question: where is the relation between the (probably centralized) hosted cloud system and this coin? The name, the team... anything else?

When people see new coins they think of peer2peer and new technology... which xcloudcoin would be at least a datacoin clone with a better branding :/
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:58:26 PM

This coin offers cloud solutions with cryptocurrency. Does any cloud storage company allows you to pay with bitcoin or Altcoin?  It has a purpose which will encourage market adoption. It's better than investing in a coin for price speculation, hoarding, free distribution all these will not bring any value.
d34g13

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:02:38 PM

This coin offers cloud solutions with cryptocurrency. Does any cloud storage company allows you to pay with bitcoin or Altcoin?  It has a purpose which will encourage market adoption. It's better than investing in a coin for price speculation, hoarding, free distribution all these will not bring any value.

There are a couple of hosting providers accepting bitcoin and even litecoin. Had my own VPS rented with litecoin.
For a service accepting an altcoin: I loved the idea alot. Definately. Thatswhy i bought GPUCoins when they announced
a webshop offering graphiccards for GPUCoins. The problem that i didnt take into account was: They opened the shop
but prices were like 20-50% higher than just selling the GPUCoins for btc, btc for eur/usd and then buying the card.
The idea was hot, but it just didnt provide any value other than loosing money buying a graphics card :/
So from that standpoint i can understand why you would like & invest here.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:12:45 PM

There are a couple of hosting providers accepting bitcoin and even litecoin. Had my own VPS rented with litecoin.
For a service accepting an altcoin: I loved the idea alot. Definately. Thatswhy i bought GPUCoins when they announced
a webshop offering graphiccards for GPUCoins. The problem that i didnt take into account was: They opened the shop
but prices were like 20-50% higher than just selling the GPUCoins for btc, btc for eur/usd and then buying the card.
The idea was hot, but it just didnt provide any value other than loosing money buying a graphics card :/

They are selling cloud storage like Dropbox and mega.  Let me tell you how XCloudcoin fixed that GPUcoin issues.  First there's no mining only ICO and the plan price will be set on ICO price so you will not gain anything if you manipulate the price in order to buy cheap plans. 
d34g13

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

They are selling cloud storage like Dropbox and mega.  Let me tell you how XCloudcoin fixed that GPUcoin issues.  First there's no mining only ICO and the plan price will be set on ICO price so you will not gain anything if you manipulate the price in order to buy cheap plans. 

Of course the mining ICO on GPUCoin didnt make it better, no doubt.
But they can still put their storage prices sky high and the positive effect for the coin would be 0.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:38:20 PM

Of course the mining ICO on GPUCoin didnt make it better, no doubt.
But they can still put their storage prices sky high and the positive effect for the coin would be 0.

They don't have to change their pricing structure. Their products popularity will affect the market price due to demands.  Look at URO  Cool
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:59:22 PM

But for those getting to know about this coin, like me, they are wondering why to buy this coin and not another X11 PoS coin (since for the moment it dont see much more than that)
I do recognize the devs are trying to react to the community (reducing the ICO amount), which is basically a good thing, tho i dont know wehter they just do it to earn more themselv (the premine story the pages before) or wether to really make the coin better

Still the question: where is the relation between the (probably centralized) hosted cloud system and this coin? The name, the team... anything else?

When people see new coins they think of peer2peer and new technology... which xcloudcoin would be at least a datacoin clone with a better branding :/

Implementation and organization. Unlike the majority of coins being released, they have everything ready to go. Not just some white paper with empty promises, but real working services.

The great thing about this ICO is the ICO buyers will determine the price after the ICO is closed. I doubt anyone will want to sell for cheap and there are no miners to undercut us.
xcloudcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:39:24 PM

Implementation and organization. Unlike the majority of coins being released, they have everything ready to go. Not just some white paper with empty promises, but real working services.

The great thing about this ICO is the ICO buyers will determine the price after the ICO is closed. I doubt anyone will want to sell for cheap and there are no miners to undercut us.

thanks very much everyone is free to try out the service:

https://xcloudcoin.org/login/

user: test
password: testing
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:12:19 PM

Current status on the ICO is 672,685 CLD left .     

don't get left out get your self some CLD https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CLD
greenclover

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:12:49 PM

what is special about this coin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: