Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:38:48 AM

DAMN! Iconic Expert is in - I am out! Good luck guys...

Is IE always bad for the coin? What could be wrong with IE being in? Could you please explain.

Look at the previos coins he supportet
REVOCOIN
LIBERTYCOIN
VOOT
BURN
etc...

It's just a 24hr P&D for him... He doesn't care about any altcoin, just profits.
So what he touches will surely be turned into trash.

+1
I'm considering buying some CLDs too but after seeing IE's tweet, I rather stay out.
Read some of his comments here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899.0

Btw right now it's only 1.1mil CLDs from ICO available, no one knows how much IE has. It is just too easy to manipulate the current market with his power. The true price of CLD will be evaluate after opening the mining period. Good luck buying these coin at current price.
he trader he will buy any coin he want. I have btc why you not dump all btc you have.
adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:39:12 AM

Is IE always bad for the coin? What could be wrong with IE being in? Could you please explain.

REVOCOIN
LIBERTYCOIN
VOOT
BURN
etc...

It's just a 24hr P&D for him... He doesn't care about any altcoin, just profits.

If the coin is fundamentally good, what can he do. Even if he dumps there will be buyers at those prices. And if the developers deliver as they promised, it does not matter who dumps IMO.

he was also in via / cloak / uro and they are doing well
dont worry guys, i really dont think that one man can damage this coin

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:41:26 AM

haha pump was not a pump the pump must be coming but not now lol
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:43:18 AM

REVOCOIN
LIBERTYCOIN
VOOT
BURN
etc...

If the coin is fundamentally good, what can he do. Even if he dumps there will be buyers at those prices. And if the developers deliver as they promised, it does not matter who dumps IMO.

he was also in via / cloak / uro and they are doing well
dont worry guys, i really dont think that one man can damage this coin

These coin gets multiple whales join in. IE is just one of them so of course only him couldn't do much damage to coin with high market cap.
Right now the only reason I see for such huge rising price of CLD is the backup by IE. The coin itself is not that innovative. There are a lot of coins in the market which much more innovative than CLDs, IMHO.
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:45:10 AM

as soon as i heard IE name i prepared to sell, sold all of it near 50k sats. IE being involved is only bad news
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:51:27 AM

FUD wave incoming. Smokim87, fastminer, & klopper coming here posting fud to scare people into selling is a tactic that people are catching onto. You are not warning us because you care about our well being, you are trying to create a panic sell. You people are the real scammers of crypto by using fear and fud to create panic. You do not care how many innocent investors you hurt as long as you accomplish your goal.
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:59:50 AM

FUD wave incoming. Smokim87, fastminer, & klopper coming here posting fud to scare people into selling is a tactic that people are catching onto. You are not warning us because you care about our well being, you are trying to create a panic sell. You people are the real scammers of crypto by using fear and fud to create panic. You do not care how many innocent investors you hurt as long as you accomplish your goal.

Bingo! And there's a man that speaks the truth. General rule of thumb is, anyone posting anything negative on a positive coin has one aim in mind, to reduce the price. Why? Because he wants to buy it.

Like chartsandtrades just said, they are the real scammers in trading. People need to stop taking any notice of them or perhaps just ban them.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:00:35 AM

Your a fucken retard, don't start attacking everyone now. It won't end well.

We weren't talking about the coin, we were talking about IE. Why would I want to cause a panic sell? I currently hold 15,000 coins. Let me guess your thinking I wanna buy more at a lower price, I don't think so. Invested more than enough, not like others I don't go all in on one coin nor am I greedy.

If your that scared, don't take the risk in investing in cryptos, you either invested more than you can afford or your trying to strike rich over night.

Don't attack people for the smallest things, you'll scare away new comers that want to find more about the coin.
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:06:02 AM

We weren't talking about the coin, we were talking about IE. Why would I want to cause a panic sell? I currently hold 15,000 coins. Let me guess your thinking I wanna buy more at a lower price, I don't think so. Invested more than enough, not like others I don't go all in on one coin nor am I greedy.

If your that scared, don't take the risk in investing in cryptos, you either invested more than you can afford or your trying to strike rich over night.

Don't attack people for the smallest things, you'll scare away new comers that want to find more about the coin.

LOL calm down and just ignore these Newbie users, smokim87  Wink
Looking at their posting history you have a nice reason to laugh.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:08:50 AM

So been digging.

Found this: https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/494315186753261569

and this: http://cryptoasian.com/cld-xcloudcoin/

So it appears that the dev can be trusted, so this is a very positive sign.  Now for the market to react.

With the above info, i think 40k is a decent entry price, but i will hope for 30k, given the past super volatile 24hrs, i could catch a dip.

Interesting coin!
i knew i wasn't wrong about you ... you know how to research Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:09:46 AM

Sorry but IE also taken CLOAK to 20K.... So I think we'll see this coin much higher from current price, because this coin is very promising.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:10:56 AM

So been digging.

Found this: https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/494315186753261569

and this: http://cryptoasian.com/cld-xcloudcoin/

So it appears that the dev can be trusted, so this is a very positive sign.  Now for the market to react.

With the above info, i think 40k is a decent entry price, but i will hope for 30k, given the past super volatile 24hrs, i could catch a dip.

Interesting coin!
i knew i wasn't wrong about you ... you know how to research Wink
cryptoasian is the man and he does extensive research and proof of devs now...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
smokim87

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:12:22 AM

LOL calm down and just ignore these Newbie users, smokim87  Wink
Looking at their posting history you have a nice reason to laugh.

I know, just trying to make a stance.

Hoping the next 100 pages aren't all fighting and talking about the price.
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:14:23 AM

Bingo! And there's a man that speaks the truth. General rule of thumb is, anyone posting anything negative on a positive coin has one aim in mind, to reduce the price. Why? Because he wants to buy it.

Like chartsandtrades just said, they are the real scammers in trading. People need to stop taking any notice of them or perhaps just ban them.

You notice the people posting the fud always do it around the same time? 3 or 4 people come in and post fud on the same topic or person and then wait for a bit then repeat the same cycle. They do not care if we get hurt because they are the ones trying to hurt us. I do not see IE in here posting fud about CLD or purposely trying to scare people, but I do see them here purposely trying to hurt us. Who is the real threat to CLD, IE or the people using his name to scare others into panic selling?
smokim87

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:18:04 AM

You notice the people posting the fud always do it around the same time? 3 or 4 people come in and post fud on the same topic or person and then wait for a bit then repeat the same cycle. They do not care if we get hurt because they are the ones trying to hurt us. I do not see IE in here posting fud about CLD or purposely trying to scare people, but I do see them here purposely trying to hurt us. Who is the real threat to CLD, IE or the people using his name to scare others into panic selling?

Not really, someone posts about something, others passing by the thread see the post and comment on it. Simple as that, not everything is FUD. Trust me, whatever is said on here about IE doesn't matter. No one cares, alot of people blindly follow him, it won't matter what a few people say.

Can we end this discussion now?
ereborltc

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:19:03 AM

Coming soon new video along with press release for XCloudcoin media campaign.

looking forward Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:20:30 AM

Cryptsy is about to add Xcloudcoin (not sure 100%) We'll wait and see

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

smokim87

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:20:44 AM

Just caught this on my twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Netillionaire/status/498773726138482688

Looks like someone beat me to it  Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:21:08 AM

Will coinmarketcap display this coin correctly when the ICO countdown is over?

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/685-CLD

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ereborltc

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:23:29 AM

Just caught this on my twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Netillionaire/status/498773726138482688

Looks like someone beat me to it  Smiley
yessir!!!

been going side ways for awhile now...good exchange of hands at a nice steady floor... the next wave might be bigger than i thought. 100-150k

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: