Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
SL1M

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:42:05 PM

then to the lamp at the end of the street?
its far enough for one day...

what about the one that has 115 K CLD ? still in the game?
lol

you mean mr surestrike! yes let him dump now and not when we are back at 30k again.
what a mess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

its a bloothbad out there all icocoins getting dumped. FUCK!

xcloud is the only one that is legit.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

BUNCH of Baseless fud that has nothing to do with XCLOUD

Dude what does that even have to do with XCLOUD? You forgot to mention the legit coins that IE has supported too, including VRC and BC. Your posts have nothing to do with XCloud, so why are you spreading fud? IE is not the dev here. If you have something against him because you got burned on one of the previous coins he supported, then take it out with him over PM or something. We've all supported scams now and then, but that doesnt mean we were in on them.  I just supported UseCoin, and actually made some tweets about it. I along with those who invested got scammed, but that doesnt mean I was the scammer or was in on it. Sounds like you're a little butt hurt from getting burned investing in one of these coins, because you suck at trading...and you're just letting it out on IE and spamming this thread.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:14:24 PM

BUNCH of Baseless fud that has nothing to do with XCLOUD

Dude what does that even have to do with XCLOUD? You forgot to mention the legit coins that IE has supported too, including VRC and BC. Your posts have nothing to do with XCloud, so why are you spreading fud? IE is not the dev here. If you have something against him because you got burned on one of the previous coins he supported, then take it out with him over PM or something. We've all supported scams now and then, but that doesnt mean we were in on them.  I just supported UseCoin, and actually made some tweets about it. I along with those who invested got scammed, but that doesnt mean I was the scammer or was in on it. Sounds like you're a little butt hurt from getting burned investing in one of these coins, because you suck at trading...and you're just letting it out on IE and spamming this thread.

His agenda is to hurt me by hurting the coin and everyone invested in it. He is not here to "warn" people, he is here to scare people so they will sell. Report his posts and ignore.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:23:53 PM

^^^wtf! Have you reported him? Dude needs to get a life ban, along with his IP.

IconicExpert

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

Nope, because people like him will just change his IP and make a new account. Eventually other people will get tired of him posting the same thing over and over again, and run him off. Do not be surprised if he didn't buy some CLD and sold low on purpose just to hurt the coin.
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

You think that's bad? Look what he wrote me! Oh wait, IE wrote this.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:46:59 PM

Yes I did write that to you because you keep following me around this forum posting FUD like a loved crazed stalker. I am not sure who is crazier, you or that other nutcase posting FUD. Actually, I am starting to think the two of you are one in the same. If you have not invested in CLD why do you keep coming back here? If you and I have no contact whatsoever, why do you feel the need to follow me around this forum? You are a classic stalker and a bitter hater.

This here applies to you, read it: http://thoughtcatalog.com/keay-nigel/2013/07/15-reasons-why-your-haters-hate-you/

4. Because they can’t get over the past.

Now do everyone a favor and go away. No one cares about whatever happened 3 months ago! You are living in the past and can't get over it. Get a f..king life....

Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:50:58 PM

Shocked Please watch your language! How did it feel when your hero Bryce decimated you today?  Kiss
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

Shocked Please watch your language! How did it feel when your hero Bryce decimated you today?  Kiss

How did you feel when I publicly insulted you 3 months ago? Obviously you are still hurting because you can't get over it after 3 months.  Grin Grin

Your only claim to fame is "That Blackcoin logo guy!"

LOL...what a joke

Now I will ignore you like the loser you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU#t=64

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:56:21 PM

I detect a sociopath

Oh and if we are saying that peoples only claims to fame are what is in their BTCtalk signature... then your only claim to fame is your twitter account? Wow! I thought anybody could make one of those!? I guess my only claim to fame are three coins which I've been too lazy to remove from my sig!

Idiot. Not everybody shares all of their life accomplishments on twitter or BTCtalk. In fact, I would say the majority of people do not divulge all of their life accomplishments on online forums and social media.. unless they are egotistical sociopaths.
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:59:20 PM

Please don't derail the CloudCoin thread. We need to pull together as a team and rise above until your price projections come through! Can't be long now! Smiley
Now I will ignore you like the loser you are.
That really hurts my feelings when you say stuff like that.  Cry Can we talk without insults?
stormia

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:03:24 PM

I agree. Let's do this. Dev has proven himself, you have proven yourself - time for the coin to get the attention and the price it deserves.

Less than 1 BTC till 20,000. This puppy is set to blow!
I could have sold a long time ago, but I refuse to sell because I know CLD is severely undervalued and I rather hold than sell for peanuts.

So you haven't sold? How does it feel to be a bag-holder IE? Or did you sell, and you are a liar? Which is it? Liar or bag-holder? Which is a bigger blow to your ego?
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:05:09 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 08:17:22 PM by IconicExpert

Randomness

1. First to use press releases for alt coins.
2. First to place functional crypto wallets on USB cards.
3. Conceived the POD (Proof of Developer) concept.
4. First to do a crypto sweepstakes/lottery.

POD is now becoming a standard in crypto. So in less than 5 months I have done more than most.

Now what have you done besides invest in 3 shitcoins?

stormia

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Randomness

1. First to use press releases for alt coins.
4. First to do a crypto sweepstakes/lottery.

Now what have you done besides invest in 3 shitcoins?

How about you include the text of my quote so that we don't lose context? It is cute how you have to manipulate every little interaction, though.

I detect a sociopath

Oh and if we are saying that peoples only claims to fame are what is in their BTCtalk signature... then your only claim to fame is your twitter account? Wow! I thought anybody could make one of those!? I guess my only claim to fame are three coins which I've been too lazy to remove from my sig!

Idiot. Not everybody shares all of their life accomplishments on twitter or BTCtalk. In fact, I would say the majority of people do not divulge all of their life accomplishments on online forums and social media.. unless they are egotistical sociopaths.

You: "Now what have you done besides invest in 3 shitcoins?"
Already said by me: " I guess my only claim to fame are three coins which I've been too lazy to remove from my sig!"

You: "1. First to use press releases for alt coins.
4. First to do a crypto sweepstakes/lottery."

Already said by me: "Idiot. Not everybody shares all of their life accomplishments on twitter or BTCtalk. In fact, I would say the majority of people do not divulge all of their life accomplishments on online forums and social media.. unless they are egotistical sociopaths. "

So apparently you did not even read what I said before responding?

Either way, see this part:

"Not everybody shares all of their life accomplishments on twitter or BTCtalk. In fact, I would say the majority of people do not divulge all of their life accomplishments on online forums and social media.. unless they are egotistical sociopaths."

I don't share my life accomplishments with strangers on BTCtalk because my greatest accomplishments have nothing to do with lil altcoin play toys.
I don't consider investing in any altcoin an "accomplishment"- accomplishments take a certain level of thought and work and aren't mainly dependent on luck.

But man, those are some really great accomplishments you have there IE. Wow. Maybe you should get a Nobel?

I work as a biochemist, and I could bore you about specific accomplishments but somehow I doubt you will appreciate them.. But that doesn't matter, because the field of biochemistry appreciates them. And the field of biochemistry is much, much more valuable and important than these little altcoin games, most of which won't survive into the next year (next month?). So go ahead, keep-up your groundbreaking contributions to altcoins. I'm sure they will change the world...

Oh and you forgot to include your series of scams as part of your accomplishments- those probably netted you the most money, right?

Okay, okay I'll give a hint:

I design fluorescent and flouorogenic probes for highly specific labeling of low-abundance RNAs for use in single-molecule microscopy studies.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:33:51 PM

Are we discussing life accomplishments or crypto accomplishments? Because I don't have enough time to list decades worth of work & and life accomplishments. Crypto is my hobby, something I do for fun. Now like the other idiot you are ignored.

PS: Ill give you a hint: 14+ years coding experience, and roughly 7 years electronics engineering experience.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:03:49 PM

I think the current level of fud reflects the current price.

IE will you please leave this thread, for the sake of this coin and community.

Please distance your self.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

IconicExpert

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:18:16 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 09:44:57 PM by IconicExpert

Sorry for the delay guys!!! The new $CLD challenge is up! www.WalletStake.com

You can win 9000 CLD in prizes! I decided at the last minute to make it 8 winners instead of 10 so the 5 "runner ups" can win more money.

Instructions

The WalletStake challenge is FREE and anyone can participate!

Do not miss out on your chance to win 9000 CLD in prizes!

1.) To participate you must have at least 100 CLD in your personal wallet. You DO NOT have to buy anything to participate!

2.) You will need to enter your Twitter handle and your CLD address in the lottery system. DO NOT use your exchange wallet address. The system will check your address to make sure you have at least 100 CLD coins. The more coins you have in your wallet, the better your chances are to win. All participants are publicly listed on the site.

3.) The system checks your wallet address every few minutes. If you remove your coins from your wallet you will be disqualified.

4.) The winners will be randomly selected by the system on 8/29/2014 @ 8PM EST

First Prize 5000 CLD | Second Prize 2000 CLD | Third Prize 1000 CLD | 5 Lucky Winners 200 CLD
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:23:12 PM

Wow, you guys just don't stop.  Please keep your issues on the thread dedicated to IE or PM.  This is seriously wasteful of your time and energy, this is also the CLD thread.  You are actively and inadvertently getting people upset.  They will come to your invested coins communities and preach negativity, your coins will suffer, and will pinpoint you for it actions coming to other coins and chest thumping over the internet.

I can invest time into reciprocating your actions since I am now viewing you as a threat to my investment and I was in since ICO. 

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

You are doing a great job promoting CLD, just avoid giving answers to the trolls, time will show the power of CLD, Dev should delete the troll comments or related directly to an individual, this is CLD thread, i will be hosting some giveaways during the week also on another forum , will post the links later.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: