View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

well you didn't say anything helpful to the conversation tho

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

who care, i don't invest in shitcoin, only dump them to death
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:31:40 PM

I give this thread a solid 1.5/10 for effort.  Roll Eyes

btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:51:30 PM

So my reply in the Viacoin thread was instantly deleted by the dev.

"A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I wonder how much the developer bought from his own ICO  Grin
You all just made him money, this coin has no future. Bitcoin 2.0, kidding me?  Grin
Who in their right minds wants to buy at 40 when his coins cost him nothing & this is a quick buck by Twitter pumpers?

Developer just got a legit premine he can push and sell how he wants and no one bats an eye because the ones pushing it got it fuckcheap at the ICO... lol

im out"

Be careful my friends, you are buying the developers coin which now is a legit premine he can move where ever he wants.
You are buying twitter pumpers coins since they are a circlejerk. They will appear legitimate by posting a bunch of different trades and then repost what sticks.
Any serious/ legitimate questions asked to them they will retaliate to using sarcasm.

Bitcoin 2.0, calling it ICO instead of IPO.. conspire with Twitter pumpers to pump the price while buying ur own premine, lol cmon guys this is so shit  Grin

nothing more than a pump & quick buck scheme... negative but legimate comments get deleted, the ones promoting it got it for close to nothing. careful.

Deleted because you broke the moderation rules https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901655#msg7901655
Your comments have also been covered here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901691#msg7901691
Unless you have something of substance to add to the discussion and relevant to the thread, your comment does not qualify.
Moderation according to these terms was voted on by the viacoin community.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:55:52 PM

So my reply in the Viacoin thread was instantly deleted by the dev.

"A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I wonder how much the developer bought from his own ICO  Grin
You all just made him money, this coin has no future. Bitcoin 2.0, kidding me?  Grin
Who in their right minds wants to buy at 40 when his coins cost him nothing & this is a quick buck by Twitter pumpers?

Developer just got a legit premine he can push and sell how he wants and no one bats an eye because the ones pushing it got it fuckcheap at the ICO... lol

im out"

Be careful my friends, you are buying the developers coin which now is a legit premine he can move where ever he wants.
You are buying twitter pumpers coins since they are a circlejerk. They will appear legitimate by posting a bunch of different trades and then repost what sticks.
Any serious/ legitimate questions asked to them they will retaliate to using sarcasm.

Bitcoin 2.0, calling it ICO instead of IPO.. conspire with Twitter pumpers to pump the price while buying ur own premine, lol cmon guys this is so shit  Grin

nothing more than a pump & quick buck scheme... negative but legimate comments get deleted, the ones promoting it got it for close to nothing. careful.

Deleted because you broke the moderation rules https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901655#msg7901655
Your comments have also been covered here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901691#msg7901691
Unless you have something of substance to add to the discussion and relevant to the thread, your comment does not qualify.
Moderation according to these terms was voted on by the viacoin community.

I would instantly delete a comment like that too. Obviously another bct troll like 90% of the people here. I respect you even normally replying to these people, they don't deserve it.
btcdrak
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:58:16 PM

"Negative posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views."

Taken from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901655#msg7901655

MODERATION RULES

No spamming. Keep on topic.
Duplicate posts will be deleted.
Abusive comments will be deleted.
Baseless accusations will be deleted.
No cross-posting with other topics.
Negative posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views.
3rd party projects, like independent wallets and services should not be advertised on this thread.
Advertising mining pools is prohibited by BCT rules, so if you have a pool, send a PM and we may add it to the OP and viacoin.org website.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

I've never once seen a case where deleting comments from a thread helped a coin.

And in the worst case, you get what we have here- a separate thread about the deletions that very likely hurts the coin.

Censoring threads has an obvious appeal, but it doesn't really work.
BITempus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:08:01 PM

who care, i don't invest in shitcoin, only dump them to death

You are what the world calls a parasite! You feed your fat ass off altcoins by mining them and dumping and say you dont invest? You are the most hipocrite person thing in the entire crypto community.
badon420

Activity: 159

abaddon

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

Kiss
albertdros

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

I've never once seen a case where deleting comments from a thread helped a coin.

And in the worst case, you get what we have here- a separate thread about the deletions that very likely hurts the coin.

via doesn't need fud kids in the main topic. That's exactly what the other topic is for. If you don't like it, sell your VIA. I'll gladly buy it from you at marketprice.
btcdrak
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:09:35 PM

I've no qualms if people want to troll in separate thread. The ANN has a specific purpose and I was requested by the majority of people in the pre-ann to have amoderated thread to stay on track. That is what we have. It's nothing to do with censorship but keeping a thread which is focused and relevant and free of duplication. 100% of objections raised so far are already covered (as linked above).
albertdros

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:20:15 PM

"Negative posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views."

Taken from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901655#msg7901655

MODERATION RULES

No spamming. Keep on topic.
Duplicate posts will be deleted.
Abusive comments will be deleted.
Baseless accusations will be deleted.
No cross-posting with other topics.
Negative posts are welcome, but please back up your point of view and do not repeat yourself multiple times. Seeking clarification is OK or adding new information to support your views.
3rd party projects, like independent wallets and services should not be advertised on this thread.
Advertising mining pools is prohibited by BCT rules, so if you have a pool, send a PM and we may add it to the OP and viacoin.org website.

You avoid all critisism by citing rules.
Why do you have a league of twitter pumpers promoting for you? Why do they receive information prior to anyone else?
Did you buy from your own ICO? What do you need 600BTC to develop for?

drak is here to make a difference. Can't say that for 99% of the scam coins released here everyday.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

I've no qualms if people want to troll in separate thread. The ANN has a specific purpose and I was requested by the majority of people in the pre-ann to have amoderated thread to stay on track. That is what we have. It's nothing to do with censorship but keeping a thread which is focused and relevant and free of duplication. 100% of objections raised so far are already covered (as linked above).

So, you went here to cite your mod rules.

Then avoided all questions. Fucking scammer.

you're a fucking joke...why dont you prove your accusations first?

Dont know why btcdrak even replied to your sorry ass in your pathetic thread.

You missed the IPO. GET OVER IT.
btcdrak
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:27:35 PM

No the developer doesn't answer rude people who have no substantial arguments and just want to be abusive, nor does he have to repeat himself because he's already answered all these questions elsewhere and even took the time to give you the references. You are just too lazy to do your own research or more to the point, have an ulterior agenda. This is the last time I will be commenting in your thread.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:58:35 PM

For anyone who is curious on what is Viacoin all about
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg7901691#msg7901691

Complete shortcuts to all Via-related discussions since pre-launch.

deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:35:12 PM

Yup, REAL fishy:

http://www.coindesk.com/peter-todd-joins-viacoin-development-team-chief-scientist/

http://altcoinherald.com/viacoin-attempts-move-services-bitcoin-blockchain/

...oh

\
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:07:50 PM

Zzyz, I was watching boomcoin when you posted about how the premine is only about 12 btc and it's ok. Your credibility is shit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: