Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:39:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AUCTION: 3 x AMT 1.25ths 4u RackMount Miner Auction  (Read 7970 times)
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:29:19 AM

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an at cost price. Again this is our first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2x S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

everything you do turns to crap...you sure you didn't work at bfl at some point? either honor the auction or face neg. trust from the angry auction winners bout all you can do at this point

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:29:29 PM

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an at cost price. Again this is our first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little? Fucking  2x S3's are 900ghs, consumer more power per ghs and go for 1.5 without a supply.

We need at least 1.7 for these miners guys, that's our build cost.  And shipping is immediate, really. Like today.

Then learn how auctions work...set a minimum bid aka: a reserve 
braindead

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:26:35 PM

Did OP sold the units to anyone ?? What happened with this auction??
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:40:23 PM

He changed the terms mid auction...
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

And then again after it was finished.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

And then again after it was finished.

And I doubt anyone will get a unit from them...

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
klondike_bar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:43:17 PM

This is a 24 Hour auction and the and will end on 8/4/2014 at 8:00pm

Buyers can by 1, 2 or all 3 miners.
Go.
Auction closes at 8pm today btw.
1 @ 1.35

Ill take the other two at 1.35.
Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little?

TL;DR
I won two units at 1.35BTC based on the extended auction timeframe. OP might reneg on the auction guidelines.

I expect 2 of these units, and to pay using escrow in the next 24hrs and shipment within 24hrs of that. I have sent a PM to AMT-Miners and expect them to fulfill the requirements of operating a legitimate auction. Otherwise I will leave negative feedback and request anyone else involved in this auction do the same.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:57:04 PM

Yups off course .. keep us informed
crashoveride54902

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:08:24 PM

Go.
1 @ 1.35

Ok so do we have to give it out for 1.35 now? Cause that's not even an cost price. Again first auction, can we refuse because it's the price is too little?

TL;DR
I won two units at 1.35BTC based on the extended auction timeframe. OP might reneg on the auction guidelines.

I expect 2 of these units, and to pay using escrow in the next 24hrs and shipment within 24hrs of that. I have sent a PM to AMT-Miners and expect them to fulfill the requirements of operating a legitimate auction. Otherwise I will leave negative feedback and request anyone else involved in this auction do the same.

good luck but i wouldn't hold my breath

klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:17:03 AM

Go.
1 @ 1.35

TL;DR

whatever happens happens. I welcome the opportunity to leave positive OR negative trust for the user as the honoring of this auction could determine how many machines they actually sell, and unsold stock will very quickly depreciate.

ps: I would not pay more than 1.6BTC for these based on spec and reputation, so OP claiming after the 'winning' bids that the price was unfair and should have been a minimum value is entirely against the rules and spirit of an auction

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:52:13 AM

if i were you i wouldn't buy anything from them... you sure think you got a good deal now but did you think of what would happen to their support in future? they shipped broken miners, left buyers hanging before... anyways your decision, just saying..

Go.
1 @ 1.35

TL;DR

whatever happens happens. I welcome the opportunity to leave positive OR negative trust for the user as the honoring of this auction could determine how many machines they actually sell, and unsold stock will very quickly depreciate.

ps: I would not pay more than 1.6BTC for these based on spec and reputation, so OP claiming after the 'winning' bids that the price was unfair and should have been a minimum value is entirely against the rules and spirit of an auction
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:06:41 AM

Still trying to figure out the winner but yes we will ship these out immediately.

It looks like braindead has 3@ 1.5 based on a PM he sent two days ago that we missed, not sure if that counts though.

Learning the rules.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:09:36 AM

No I meant 3 @ 1.3 without PSU's. Because the PSU's run us about $220 anyway.   Our all in cost to build these machines is 1.8k   your getting it 50% off build cost and these were just built, they are brand new,this is not some second hand bullshit.

I can arrange shipping to portugal but you have to pay for it, the best is if you have a DHL or Fedex account number and we can just bill to your account number.

I offered 1,5 btc for each one so it´s more than my auction, and for the rules in the auctions in this forum you must send the miners to the auction winner

This is the PM.  Does that count or no?
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:15:51 AM

Its either Klondike or Braindead..
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:28:15 AM

Ok,

We have to abide by the auction rules,and learn from this one. We've reviewed this and at least two need to be sent to Klondike at 1.35.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:33:54 AM

Ok,

We have to abide by the auction rules,and learn from this one. We've reviewed this and at least two need to be sent to Klondike at 1.35.

Please facilitate escrow within the next few hours so that they can get shipped out today. Also add pm your address for a shipping quote. If you're anywhere in America it's about $120 from, so add $120 x 2. This is a substantial loss on our side btw,but now we know for the next auction which we'll be posting shortly.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:38:36 AM

pl use forum time

klondike_bar
Legendary

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Ok,

Please facilitate escrow within the next few hours so that they can get shipped out today. Also add pm your address for a shipping quote. If you're anywhere in America it's about $120 from, so add $120 x 2. This is a substantial loss on our side btw,but now we know for the next auction which we'll be posting shortly.

Thank you. Its morning here and I likely will not be able to arrange payment while at work until this evening.

Shipping would be to Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Escrow could be via CanaryInTheMine or Bitpop - I have reached out to both and await response from them. I would like the terms of escrow to allow 48hrs from delivery for me to inspect the miners and run long enough to ensure they run stable before escrow is released (Can release earlier if no problems arise)

regards,

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:41:00 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

17JLZ1S2622NtLkx3LUEXoEHcyvy8JVZfc
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)
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=3mxH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:49:12 AM

Shipping to Canada is more expensive, we have discounts to US and Europe based on our contract with DHL and have registered company acounts in both USA and EU. Our quote for express to Toronto from Shenzhen for each unit is $360 (18kgs, 22inches (wide) x 8inches high 22inches long) per machine based on a quote we just got from DHL. Alternatively, we can give you the address of our ware house in shenzhen and you request a pickup yourself if you get a better quote.

Below is not the rack mount model, but we use the same boxes and packaging for both rack mount and non-rack mount models. Posting pics (just taken) just give to give an idea of the size of the box.

You will be receiving the rack mount model, please do not confuse the miner in pic as the one you'll be receiving. 

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: