May 08, 2024, 08:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57046 times)
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:32:49 PM

Created a subreddit: Everyone come help make this community grow

http://www.reddit.com/r/ShopX

I need a payment gateway for shopx [i personally use woocommerce] -- or need to get listed to a merchant servies; ie coinpayments.net

once we get the merchant services set up, i can rewrite http://www.spacela8.com/research

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

Hey guys i still have shopcoin to swap bittrex doesent have the trading pair anymore i wanted to do it yesterday but the wallet didnt sync!

Help please!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

With to small number coins 300,000 or something and all the different things you guys are doing to make this coin better, if you look at the price on Bittrex it is one of the most undervalued coins right now, I feel like Im literally stealing it lol. Great profits ahead here in a short period of time. This is the perfect time to buy, we are pretty lucky not many people have caught on yet, but now that it is on bittrex, that wont last very long at all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:16:29 AM

Hey guys i still have shopcoin to swap bittrex doesent have the trading pair anymore i wanted to do it yesterday but the wallet didnt sync!

Help please!

Sent you a PM

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:18:11 AM

With to small number coins 300,000 or something and all the different things you guys are doing to make this coin better, if you look at the price on Bittrex it is one of the most undervalued coins right now, I feel like Im literally stealing it lol. Great profits ahead here in a short period of time. This is the perfect time to buy, we are pretty lucky not many people have caught on yet, but now that it is on bittrex, that wont last very long at all.

Your Very RIGHT!!!  this will change soon

I have hired a couple promoters to help spread the word about our coin.   One will be starting soon and one in a week... so we should start seeing some volume.

I will be updating this post soon with info obtained from the meeting that will take place in ATL

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:30:34 AM

erm... still having trouble exchanging bcts ((( i tried sending them to bittrex and polonies shop-x but the wallet wont e=let me send as it wont recognise the adress.... what am i oding wrong ?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
endoffiat

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:31:19 AM

I have hired a couple promoters to help spread the word about our coin.   One will be starting soon and one in a week... so we should start seeing some volume.

I will be updating this post soon with info obtained from the meeting that will take place in ATL

Hi there all i am going on a buying spree with .13 BTC over at BITTREX. adding more SHOPX to my bag Cool. i won't be selling any in the near future either, i'm in this one for the long haul. I really do think SHOPX is hidden gem. The DEV'S for this great coin have done so much already, it's now my turn to try and help support SHOPX with a little buy support Grin. keep up the great work all.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:44:37 AM

Hi there all i am going on a buying spree with .13 BTC over at BITTREX. adding more SHOPX to my bag Cool. i won't be selling any in the near future either, i'm in this one for the long haul. I really do think SHOPX is hidden gem. The DEV'S for this great coin have done so much already, it's now my turn to try and help support SHOPX with a little buy support Grin. keep up the great work all.

I'm guessing the buy order @2400 sat on Bittrex is yours? Nice!  Smiley
Dumpers have nearly eaten their way through your buy wall but we all appreciate your support man. The thing is I don't even understand where all those dumpers are coming from  Huh
It's really strange, dumping has been going on for a long time now and at all prices. There were people selling for under 200 sat on Polo  Shocked I mean what the hell, there can't be an unlimited supply of dumpers and you'd imagine people buying low won't sell for lower right? But I'm pretty confident the price will go up eventually.
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:41:20 AM

SHOPX is way underpriced..

People are dumping for 1200 sats and this coin is worth 120,000 sats easily.   

serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:48:23 AM

erm... still having trouble exchanging bcts ((( i tried sending them to bittrex and polonies shop-x but the wallet wont e=let me send as it wont recognise the adress.... what am i oding wrong ?

anyone? how to send the coins to shop x ? it wont seem to work for me

Game of Links

cyber~license©
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:48:50 AM

why dont you buy then???  Tongue lost a lot on this one!
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:52:26 AM

why dont you buy then???  Tongue lost a lot on this one!

I have purchased over 5btc of SHOP I am well invested in this project.  On top of that I have gave away almost 6 btc in promotions just so you know.

but keep investing in coins where the DEV goes missing after a few days.. we will be hard at work here.

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:54:04 AM

SHOP to SHOPX conversion is closed.. you had several days to send your SHOP to bittrex.

How many coins do you own?

Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:03:29 AM

SHOP to SHOPX conversion is closed.. you had several days to send your SHOP to bittrex.

And how about chance of win 0.5 BTC and shopcoins on poloniex.com.I didn't see any announcement about winner...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:10:12 AM

It was posted on polo about who won

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:46:02 AM

I don't get what the issue is. I bought everything 5000 sat and lower at one point on C-CEX, thinking when this hit Bittrex things would improve. This coin seems to have a lot going for it, and has such a small amount of coins, I'm really confused about why no one is rushing in to buy this coin at these prices. I has a lot more to offer than your regular run of the mill coin.

Well, I still have the same number of coins that I started with so I haven't lost anything other than what they are worth at the moment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

And how about chance of win 0.5 BTC and shopcoins on poloniex.com.I didn't see any announcement about winner...

Busoni announced the winner of this contest on Poloniex on August 1st.  It was in the news section for several days until newer news bumped it off.  You can contact them for the winners nick.

I am currently waiting for this meeting to start we are a little behind schedule.   Will let you know updates soon.

serejandmyself

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:37:03 PM

Busoni announced the winner of this contest on Poloniex on August 1st.  It was in the news section for several days until newer news bumped it off.  You can contact them for the winners nick.

I am currently waiting for this meeting to start we are a little behind schedule.   Will let you know updates soon.

can you help me with exchanging the coins to shopx please?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:08:06 PM

can you help me with exchanging the coins to shopx please?

SHOPX exchange period is closed.   We will discuss this more when I get back from ATL

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:23:56 PM

We had a good meeting and they all like the idea of digital currency.   They are a little concerned over the volume we have but they did make me an offer to buy me out and they will take over the coin and its development.  I was not expecting to sell my coin in this meeting was hoping to just partner up with them.

I accepted their offer and they have guaranteed to invest over 1 million USD into this project.  I will be starting the transaction now from my ownership to theirs but it will not be official until our next meeting that will take place towards the end of next week.

As soon as it is official I will be able to share the name of this Corporation who is now the owner of SHOPX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: