June 25, 2024, 08:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57057 times)
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:12:57 PM

Meeting was said to be today so i hope we get all the info now.

I have the info and will be releasing it tonight if I can find the time to get on my PC this evening.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:33:26 PM

I have the info and will be releasing it tonight if I can find the time to get on my PC this evening.

Wink Never question bcts! Hes always working hard on the project for the community.

Truther

Activity: 209

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:44:31 AM

Um... weren't you at your computer to write this? I understand delaying to increase anticipation, but new coin are coming in pairs everyday. Don't string people along you said after 7pm and now you have the info, but won't say anything. Is the news really that bad?
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:55:13 AM

I think hes just giving long time supporters a little more time to buy before it goes to 500,000 sat tomm

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:37 AM

Um... weren't you at your computer to write this? I understand delaying to increase anticipation, but new coin are coming in pairs everyday. Don't string people along you said after 7pm and now you have the info, but won't say anything. Is the news really that bad?

I post more from my iPad and phone than I do my computer... Bcts get called in different directions at work constantly. Give him a break...he has a life besides SHOPX.

BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:35:32 AM

I created this graphic based on the discussions I had today. (some dates may change before deal is finalized)

PROS
  • After this deal is signed and official they will purchase 100,000 SHOPX from Bittrex to not only boost the value of the coin but to ensure they have coins to reward users.
  • I asked about the Investment and basically they plan on buying the 100k coins and creating several positions in their company that will eat up $250,000 in salaries for the first year. 
  • There will be over 50K USD invested in the website/market at this first stage and $100K USD dedicated to Marketing and SEO.
  • Another 40K will be invested in the Exchange and Mobile Apps.
  • The rest of the funds will be earmarked prior to us closing this deal.  And I will make sure its public knowledge.

CONS
  • They cannot guarantee anything after Jan 1 2016.  Basically they will give this project 16 months to take off or they will pull the plug.
  • I will not be part of this project after closing.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them.  Also the few people who need coins exchanged I will be sending you a SHOP address at some point this week to get this complete. 

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:44:57 AM

Good job bcts! Unfortunate that you will not be spear heading the project after the 29th...

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:24:30 AM

That sounds good, I doubled my coins today and have a very good feeling Grin

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:11:44 AM

Sounds like a very good plan. With that kind of money to support the project, I'm pretty sure 16 months is more than enough to get SHOPX to where it needs to be  Smiley
It would be smart to stock up on SHOPX before the 30th, the company buying 100,000 coins is likely gonna drive the price up by quite a bit.
@BCTS hope you'll stick around as a regular member after the deal is completed  Smiley
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:14:37 AM

Great news BCTS! Looking forward to have this plan implemented.

this space is intentionally left blank
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:31:22 AM

I created this graphic based on the discussions I had today. (some dates may change before deal is finalized)

PROS
  • After this deal is signed and official they will purchase 100,000 SHOPX from Bittrex to not only boost the value of the coin but to ensure they have coins to reward users.
  • I asked about the Investment and basically they plan on buying the 100k coins and creating several positions in their company that will eat up $250,000 in salaries for the first year. 
  • There will be over 50K USD invested in the website/market at this first stage and $100K USD dedicated to Marketing and SEO.
  • Another 40K will be invested in the Exchange and Mobile Apps.
  • The rest of the funds will be earmarked prior to us closing this deal.  And I will make sure its public knowledge.

CONS
  • They cannot guarantee anything after Jan 1 2016.  Basically they will give this project 16 months to take off or they will pull the plug.
  • I will not be part of this project after closing.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them.  Also the few people who need coins exchanged I will be sending you a SHOP address at some point this week to get this complete. 

It's a super news for ShopX coin holder, and who believe on ShopX coin.
You did super awesome work BCTS, it is more then expected, what you did for Shop Community.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:13:01 PM

Thanks for all the nice words.

I will be putting a plan together to distribute the coins that are currently held by bitcointalknshop.com if you have any advice let me hear it.  We have a little over 30k coins that will need to be distributed or destroyed.

Also I was looking and if they started the buyout today.. there wouldn't be a single sell order left.  Who knows where this will leave the open buy order at? .5 btc per SHOPX?  that would be insane.

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:24:52 PM

I will be putting a plan together to distribute the coins that are currently held by bitcointalknshop.com if you have any advice let me hear it.  We have a little over 30k coins that will need to be distributed or destroyed.

Also I was looking and if they started the buyout today.. there wouldn't be a single sell order left.  Who knows where this will leave the open buy order at? .5 btc per SHOPX?  that would be insane.

That would be pretty epic
empsd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:31:18 PM

maybe this isnt the place here so im sorry in advance.
i am interested in buying 20k coins there is simply not enough trade in bittrex anyone interested in selling in bulk ?

nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:33:59 PM

maybe this isnt the place here so im sorry in advance.
i am interested in buying 20k coins there is simply not enough trade in bittrex anyone interested in selling in bulk ?

Same here, I'm buying 50k in bulk , PM.
HzE

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

I dont think anybody wise would sell huge bulk, since price is gonna boom any moment..
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

maybe some rain on the IRC channel would help to bring it alive.

this space is intentionally left blank
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

uki I have been wanting to bring the bot back into the new channel.  I just have not had any time over the last 2 weeks... things will settle down for me once the kids start back to school.  But this does sound like a great idea Smiley

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:04:12 PM

I'm always for destroying coins.  Love it.
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:59:49 PM

I'm always for destroying coins.  Love it.

I agree.  Any opporunity to destroy coins and get them off the market.....DO IT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: