June 16, 2024, 08:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57053 times)
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:51:17 AM

why doesn't he do a proof of developer with cryptoasian.com
because he already proved himself as a trustworthy Dev since the introduction of SHOP, and then SHOPX. Everything was delivered as promised.
Sometimes I have the feeling that not the devs but posters should prove themselves before posting.  Grin

Oh, man- that is SO +1!
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:00:03 PM

why doesn't he do a proof of developer with cryptoasian.com

What he will proof, we trust him so much, we saw what and how you did.
He is one of the honest developer in crptocurrency section.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:27:17 PM

I hear what all you guys are saying, but it's tough to trust devs these days.  99% of the time they are either straight up scammers or they promise vaporware.  BCTS seems like a good guy, but I've been fooled by a supposedly good dev before......badly.  Some of you say you've been around since the inception of the original SHOP, what did he bring to that coin/how did he deliver?  I'm in no way FUDding, I'm honestly curious.  I do own some SHOPX myself.....full disclosure.  Thanks.
You are right, that many people saying how good and great BCTS is without giving any examples may sound like a sect or a secret religion, but I assure you it is not the case.
Btw., BCTS if you gonna run any new church today or tomorrow - I am in  Grin
Ok, jokes aside, I just gonna give a few examples, the rest you have to dig yourself, as it is your own responsibility to do some research about the coin and its dev, before putting any of your funds in it.

With SHOP we learned about the commitment from the Dev with the development of the old website that was offering multitude of functionalities, marketplace, game arcade, forum, to name the few. A lot of new functionalities were added in short time, making it unique, probably the first of a kind, e-bay+ like experience. Further down the road, we had commitment when getting the coin to the exchanges Bittrex and Polo. With all that up and running the volume was unacceptably low, which would make many devs quit the project immediately. Instead, we got a new re-branded version of the coin, SHOPX with hybrid PoW/PoS. The switch from SHOP to SHOPX was clearly announced and covered by both big exchanges in two separate time slots, to be more flexible. Still, the Dev is providing the exchange of old coins to new ones for all these who were deaf or late.

this space is intentionally left blank
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:53:40 PM

It's going to 50k before announcement, keep your heads up.  Roll Eyes
Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

It's going to 50k before announcement, keep your heads up.  Roll Eyes

This is quite an "under the radar" coin.  I'm happy I found it yesterday.  Such a low coin count and such low volume.  This is going to be very interesting.  And if the dev does pull through with the contract.....this will be CRAZY!  I'm honestly a little excited.

Edited to add: I will say that this is the largest spread I've seen between the buys/sells, until someone put a 17k buy up.  It was like 9k/16k.  It's great to see so few investors sell at those low prices.  Most of the movement has been from the buy side.
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:11:13 PM

You may not know this.. but I was one of the guys trying to start this proof of dev movement and I have actually started working on a website that will make it really easy to use for the end user but at the same time give it the ability to interface with other cryptosites using api.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702471.0

Over the last few months I have invested tons of my own $$ into this project and you have never seen this DEV dump anything.   I have also ran multiple contest giving away some pretty nice items or selling via our market and I am sure people here will vouch for me.

Just like you I invest my own money in this coin and I can show you logs of be buying SHOP and SHOPX when the price got cheap enough.   So when the price is down I also hold the same bags. 

I gave away 1BTC in coins via Poloniex and guess what I paid up.  When people purchased items from me on our market and they did not live in USA I sent them BTC with no other questions asked. 

If you want me to do a verification of DEV I can do that too.  I do not mind.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:12:43 PM

This is quite an "under the radar" coin.  I'm happy I found it yesterday.  Such a low coin count and such low volume.  This is going to be very interesting.  And if the dev does pull through with the contract.....this will be CRAZY!  I'm honestly a little excited.

Edited to add: I will say that this is the largest spread I've seen between the buys/sells, until someone put a 17k buy up.  It was like 9k/16k.  It's great to see so few investors sell at those low prices.  Most of the movement has been from the buy side.

Thats the same issue we had when we took SHOP to 150K sats..  Only the weak hands would sell.. I believe people realize how under valued the coin is.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:17:00 PM

holy smoke! 30k now at bittrex.

this space is intentionally left blank
Crypto_Junkee

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

Thats the same issue we had when we took SHOP to 150K sats..  Only the weak hands would sell.. I believe people realize how under valued the coin is.

Well.....that escalated quickly!  Up to 30k on Bittrex.  For anyone wanting cheaper coins, it's at 20k right now on Poloniex (I'd do it, but I don't have any more BTC).

And I do appreciate your response to my concerns.  Not to many devs would do that.  You do appear to be a stand up guy that's for sure.  

You had mentioned that you would be willing to do verification of dev?  I think that would only help your cause and the value of SHOPX, especially for potential new investors.  Just a thought.

You're awesome man!
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:23:08 PM

At this rate we could see over 150k before long Cool

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:10:55 PM

Someone just bought for 40K on trex, and I just bought for 20k on polo. That doesn't happen every day!

NICE BONUS!

Either way, It's all a deal.

It's only a matter of time till it's 200k with only 335,000 coins and tons of capital being thrown at the project, it's a no brainer.

I picked up the majority of mine for 5k weeks ago at C-Cex, now the lowest seller on C-Cex is asking 80k and it goes up from there.

It's starting to act like a coin with 335K total coins now!! Knew it was only a matter of time with such a commited dev

It's a beautiful day!!!   Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

once we get the $1million investment your looking at a price of 0.01btc

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:19:43 PM

I've been stalking this thread for a while and i've been staking those coins into my pocket at different prices and now i'm glad i did.

Thinking of that 100k purchase that's about to happen.. there is only 24k at bittrex for sale ATM. this can be huge. and i don't see any reason why it wouldn't be.
For what i have seen at this time in crypto, i can say BCTS is one of the greatest devs i have seen.
Not many can make promises like he has and more important, KEEP THEM.
I have trusted few devs that seemed to be pro along this time and in the end they all gave up and M.I.A.

And for what i have experienced, it is the community that makes it happen or not.
I have witnessed so many potential coins death. and one of the top reasons is that community expect to coin gain value like you never seen and it has to happen yesterday.
And if it don't, community will abadon the coin.
Also there are reasons like whales and bots and multipools.
But if you really believe in coin and dev and give your support to it, maybe more people will follow your example and coin makes it big.

So i'm very interested to see what is going to happen with SHOPX and any doubters of BCTS, do your home work and you'll see he's a great dev.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:27:30 PM

has buying begun already someone just paid 400k sats for shopx on poloniex

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:31:02 PM

only 365 coin total?
Crypto_Junkee

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:35:59 PM

Crypto_Junkee

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:38:03 PM

Prices currently:

250k on Polo

40k on bittrex
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:47:50 PM

@BCTS
I think you have a lot of thing to do! Don't forget me!

Thanks

Yes I do I will send coins out by Friday.

Please @BCTS can u send me sooner? Thanks
FamousRocky

Activity: 224

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:15:46 PM

nice increasing  Grin

Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:16:29 PM

O dear this will take off

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: