June 26, 2024, 08:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57057 times)
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:32:18 AM

If you had gone moderated the same people would have claimed it was proof of a scam every time you deleted something.  Roll Eyes
Yes sir.Fuders are fuders..

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 11:32:01 AM

I am an early investor of SHOP/SHOPX. i purchased from the IPO. There were 10,000 coins offered to people for mining on Waffle pool(BCTS doubled the payouts we received from Waffle).this was advertised on the BCTS web site where there was a forum, an arcade with heaps of games to play and receive SHOP coins for top scores etc, an Ebay style market that had some great items, i know a PS3 or PS4 was sold for SHOP coin, a ZUES blizzard was sold for SHOP coin, just to name a few. We also had rain sesions on IRC, and we even got SHOP coins for posting in the forum, there was 1 BTC given away as two lots of prizes of .5 BTC at Poloniex, 1 ticket for x amount of transaction(i think it was 0.00100000). some silly people began selling SHOP coins for like 0.00001000 BTC Angry. volume was very low. But BCTS kept on giving to this comunity, updated the coin to SHOPX, organized 2 rounds of coin swaps, 1st at Poloniex and a second at Bittrex about 7-10 days later, gave people plenty of notice via the forums, He was always very active on the forums, and still is Grin. Now he is doing manual conversions for people who MISSED Roll Eyes the announcements, even after they throw accusation's at him Angry. BCTS has been absolutely amazing. Those of us who followed this thread on a regular basis KNOW how dedicated he has been.(i wish he was staying Cry). This is all just a small fraction of how much effort BCTS put into this coin. So thank you BCTS for all your hard work and dedication. just wish i had more SHOPX Lol. still 7k+ Shocked is anice little bag. Cool

+1000

A lot of people got coins for free without having to do anything. BCTS actually put a lot of time and effort into this project and a good deal of his own money too. Most of the people trolling here don't know anything about SHOP, SHOPX or BCTS and never bothered to do any research either.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

It's nice to see where this goes.. there are only 3k SHOPX @ polo and 14K @ bittrex for sale and that company wants to buy 100k...
And as i have checked few times a day both exchanges, the amount of coins for sale is getting smaller everytime.
In my book, that is promising.
Packrack101

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:53:42 PM

BCTS Is the new owners willing to put 100BTC in escrow?

I will answer that as the owner.

First I'd like to compliment you all on how bright you are. There is no fooling a savvy bunch like you. Smart crackerjacks you all are, yessiree.

So in fact I will be putting 20,000 btc in escrow. All of you who invest now will become very rich. But right now I need you all to buy the price of shopx up to a new all time high to show me that your program is worth investing in. Once you have done that I will send the 20,000 btc to escrow. You know what? Lets make it 50,000 btc. Small change for me.

So all of you go out there now and buy some shopx as a sign of your sincerity. I will be selling a tiny amount as you all are buying, in order to test your faith. Lets go now you smart investors. Youre going to be rich. Trust the Donald.
herp derp durr hurr Sure boss what ever you say! on ignore list
FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:52:17 PM

the rats are deserting the sinking ship  Angry

4000 SHOPX dump on bittrex... as was expected  Sad

please, dont swap any other coins !!!!!
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:09:17 PM

Nice, more cheap coins.

People are completely stupid.

In all kinds of coins I see a new pattern.

buy high, sell low.

This is starting to get really interesting, this new trend.

Easy money.

Where did all these stupid investors come from?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:10:35 PM

All the decent coins are switching to moderated threads.

It's really a must these days. This would be the perfect time do this for ShopX

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:32:47 PM

I am sure as you already know.. people are going to dump. 

But when you start seeing all those sell walls vanish next friday maybe the guys who are selling under 200K will drown in their own tears. *crosses fingers*

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

With any luck they will dump it much lower and fill my orders Grin

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
dtrump

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:31:20 PM

The domain bitcointalknshop.com was first registered in late March 2014. There was essentially no traffic and it looks like the website was bought as a tool to help market this coin.

Now the homepage of the website claims it is getting revamped in preperation for major visitors. The site was never viable.

A secret online retailer is going to invest a lot of money in a coin no one knowd about? Why don't they use bitcoin, which would instantly give them hundreds of thousands of potential customers? Well, because the "online retailer", the " secret investor" is simply one more shell created by the conmen running this project.

On Poloniex there is less than 0.6 btc in buy orders, in other words there are no buyers and devs are not even standing behind their coin by creating a floor.

On Bittrex total buying orders going down to 0.00001001 are under 1 btc but someone put another roughly 2 bitcoin at prices down to 0.00000001, apparently to pad the order book. Note that 0.00001001 is less than ten percent of current bid and also not that nearly 50% of the btc value of the buy side of the order book is for buys at 0.00000001, in other words the "buyer" has no intention of buying, their goal is to inflate the order book.

People, this is a scam.

Notice that most of the hardcore supporters of this coin are using profiles registered about the same time.

Please do not buy into this or encourage these anonymous scammers who register their coin website anonymously through a Panamanian based privacy service.

Scam
sCam
scAm
scaM

scam scam scam  Shocked
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:45:13 PM

lol.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

The domain bitcointalknshop.com was first registered in late March 2014. There was essentially no traffic and it looks like the website was bought as a tool to help market this coin.

Now the homepage of the website claims it is getting revamped in preperation for major visitors. The site was never viable.

A secret online retailer is going to invest a lot of money in a coin no one knowd about? Why don't they use bitcoin, which would instantly give them hundreds of thousands of potential customers? Well, because the "online retailer", the " secret investor" is simply one more shell created by the conmen running this project.

On Poloniex there is less than 0.6 btc in buy orders, in other words there are no buyers and devs are not even standing behind their coin by creating a floor.

On Bittrex total buying orders going down to 0.00001001 are under 1 btc but someone put another roughly 2 bitcoin at prices down to 0.00000001, apparently to pad the order book. Note that 0.00001001 is less than ten percent of current bid and also not that nearly 50% of the btc value of the buy side of the order book is for buys at 0.00000001, in other words the "buyer" has no intention of buying, their goal is to inflate the order book.

People, this is a scam.

Notice that most of the hardcore supporters of this coin are using profiles registered about the same time.

Please do not buy into this or encourage these anonymous scammers who register their coin website anonymously through a Panamanian based privacy service.

Scam
sCam
scAm
scaM

scam scam scam  Shocked

Total troll

Looking to get the price down even more I see.

Activity 1

LOL

nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

I'm buying for 1 BTC @ 10.000. my buy wall will be up soon. If you mister Donald Trump hold any SHOPX I invite you to dump them there.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:47:42 PM

I'm buying for 1 BTC @ 10.000. my buy wall will be up soon. If you mister Donald Trump hold any SHOPX I invite you to dump them there.

Price will not going to that low, only some FUD's want to spread wrong information so
price will go down and they buy cheap so they will sell later.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:38:23 PM

Obviously wasn't around for all the good AND bad threw shopcoin...

BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:34:05 PM

So i piss one dude off and he creates multiple ID's and FUDS me up under different names but accuses me of creating all the ID's of all of our supporters? hmmz

GG!

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
dtrump

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:59:51 PM

At least shopx has a lot of supporters.

Odd that they all joined bitcointalk about the dame time.

Name:    BCTS
Date Registered:    May 08, 2014

Name:    Karn
Date Registered:    May 23, 2014    

Name:    Trollollo
Date Registered:    April 26, 2014

Name:    ObscureBean
Date Registered:    April 22, 2014

Name:    johnwest
Date Registered:    April 27, 2014

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Name:    HzE
Date Registered:    June 27, 2014

Name:    endoffiat
Date Registered:    April 11, 2014

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:13:56 PM

um I guess checking my post history was to much work for you. Thanks for listing me 2nd makes me feel special  Grin

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:19:43 PM

Hey dtrump

Name:    SumthngsWrong
Date Registered:    June 29, 2014

Sounds like you are butt-buddies with the Usecoin Dev.

I suppose the 840 Twitter followers of ShopXCoin all registered at the same time, too- or maybe fake, huh?

Piss off. after you f#*@ yourself.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:26:38 PM

lol this is dumb... Let's just move on and continue with what is of relevance. Not FUD, accusation, ect... If it doesn't pan out then yell scam but until then please sit down and watch the ride and wait.... If you don't like it leave...if your to lazy to watch your investments then you don't deserve to be here begging, then demanding, then FUDing to get them back...

Now no more of this shit move on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: