June 27, 2024, 12:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57057 times)
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:31:06 PM

i am invested in this bought at 20k range. but i am nervous when dev says price up going 10x up. dev should not pump the coin. real devs do not care about the price . they just deliver.

yes I am very hesitant to bought it, I'm afraid it's just to increase buyers only. What can guarantee dev would really raise coin 10x
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:36:23 PM

i am invested in this bought at 20k range. but i am nervous when dev says price up going 10x up. dev should not pump the coin. real devs do not care about the price . they just deliver.

yes I am very hesitant to bought it, I'm afraid it's just to increase buyers only. What can guarantee dev would really raise coin 10x

i know. i have only invested what i can lose. saying it going up 10x is suspicious as if the $1million isn't suspicious enough. lol
soccosocco

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:46:46 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:48:16 PM by soccosocco

I hope what dev said is true, that the coins will go up 10x
for a start I've bought at a price of 44k
we wait for what happens in 72 hours  Smiley
ESM

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

I Have some SHOP coins and was not aware of the change can I still get them exchanged?
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:56:03 PM

I Have some SHOP coins and was not aware of the change can I still get them exchanged?

Awwww man!

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:59:42 PM

PM BCTS and hope he will be in good mood and exchange your coins,
because it's really not good for him exchanging individual user coin one by one even swap was done long ago.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ESM

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:07:13 PM

PM BCTS and hope he will be in good mood and exchange your coins,
because it's really not good for him exchanging individual user coin one by one even swap was done long ago.

Yeah I can understand that totally....but its not often that a coin completely changes and without a way to notify holders a 2 week time window is not very long.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:16:44 PM

Actually it was closer to 3.5 weeks... We did swaps on polo and bittrex giving 2 weeks on bittrex, and almost a week and a half for polo... You invested in shopcoin? So what wouldn't you keep up on current events of the project? NOBODY does that in any other market.... At least I hope not...

ESM

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:20:50 PM

Actually it was closer to 3.5 weeks... We did swaps on polo and bittrex giving 2 weeks on bittrex, and almost a week and a half for polo... You invested in shopcoin? So what wouldn't you keep up on current events of the project? NOBODY does that in any other market.... At least I hope not...

Well Actually I have been out of town and no I did not get a chance to check the computer all the time....but thank you for your advice and concern.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:48:51 PM

Well Actually I have been out of town and no I did not get a chance to check the computer all the time....but thank you for your advice and concern.
you must have been really long time out of town, because talks and first announcements about the swap started more than a month ago. I was also on holidays first two weeks of August with no Internet access at all (great holidays!!!) and managed to learn and prepare to swap before leaving.

I believe you were given enough time to organise things, but you didn't think it was worth doing as the price was low.
Now the price is up and you come here to complain. Too late in my opinion, and if I were Dev, I wouldn't swap your coins just to see them dumped in the very next second.
I would destroy the unchanged coins instead.  

this space is intentionally left blank
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:11:14 PM

you must have been really long time out of town, because talks and first announcements about the swap started more than a month ago. I was also on holidays first two weeks of August with no Internet access at all (great holidays!!!) and managed to learn and prepare to swap before leaving.

I believe you were given enough time to organise things, but you didn't think it was worth doing as the price was low.
Now the price is up and you come here to complain. Too late in my opinion, and if I were Dev, I wouldn't swap your coins just to see them dumped in the very next second.
I would destroy the unchanged coins instead.  
less supply the better. YOLO
endoffiat

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:12:08 AM

Hi there ESM, BCTS has to be the nicest dev i've come accross. He has done some manual swaps for people, even after people threw accusations at him. i believe there were something like 4 pages of messages that he had to go through. i hope you can sort it out. BCTS would probably be one of very few dev's who would try to help you out. so my advice would be to pm BCTS and ask for his assistance.(politely of course) Wink.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:20:07 AM

its alts, you cant rememebr everything if you spread yourself out. especially if you keep coins in wallets instead of on exchange.  I missed the 3rd Coin2 swap, came back a month later and was like wtf, well look at the price nevermind.. thats 20k coin2 out of circulation, whatever. 

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:04:03 AM

Is today the day we get back to 60K?

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:26:11 AM

I think people are scared to jump in.  Lost trust in crypto.
endoffiat

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:28:02 AM

its alts, you cant rememebr everything if you spread yourself out. especially if you keep coins in wallets instead of on exchange.  I missed the 3rd Coin2 swap, came back a month later and was like wtf, well look at the price nevermind.. thats 20k coin2 out of circulation, whatever. 
came back a month later and was like wtf, Roll Eyes .a month is way,way,way,way,way,way too long to go without checking in on an investment, especially in alts world. Wink

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
FamousRocky

Activity: 224

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:28:59 AM

if you don´t swap any more coins for the dumpers, it could be possible  Grin
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:43:49 AM

not sure. all the way to 60k would completely open the way up on bittrex, as there is like 5BTC worth of coins on orders till that level and not very much above it.
We will give it a try I am sure, but we would need some more news to feed the rumours. Still only 15.5k coins on bittrex, meaning if the investor is looking for 100k coins the price may jump considerably.
Good thing is that there is no big selling below 30k in the last two days. I managed to snap some last sub30k pieces before that, but I think we won't see many dumpers at that level any more.

this space is intentionally left blank
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:28:36 AM

not sure. all the way to 60k would completely open the way up on bittrex, as there is like 5BTC worth of coins on orders till that level and not very much above it.
We will give it a try I am sure, but we would need some more news to feed the rumours. Still only 15.5k coins on bittrex, meaning if the investor is looking for 100k coins the price may jump considerably.
Good thing is that there is no big selling below 30k in the last two days. I managed to snap some last sub30k pieces before that, but I think we won't see many dumpers at that level any more.

It's unfortunate the days where you could pick up 1k for -.1 btc are long gone in this instance.... Lol

gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:36:58 AM

even down Sad
I've bought a lot in price 36k up, and wait for the price promised 10x
hopefully it really real, and I will be patient Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: