June 29, 2024, 05:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57057 times)
MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:34:05 AM

Those cheap orders are beeing bought really quick !
JonathanHe

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:05:27 AM

Should tweet to satoshi to target this coin.  He pumped int and gb and ripo. preety good
tedbundy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:19:20 AM

I just bought this coin cheap for a little gamble fun  Grin
I have not read all thread but dev not seem very clear about "deals" being finalized or whatever. Anyways if he makes another post about a mythical contract happening I will be happy  Grin

BTW I just noticed whats with all the buy and sell orders for like 1 or 2 SHOPX...sillyness....why bitterex allow such low garbage.

lol I got 149.99677048 instead of 150 shopx such a horrible non even number due to the sketchy trading going on
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:38:43 AM

No need to pump just wait 21hrs.

lexicon

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:03:33 AM

If this were true, you wouldn't see the dev and the few of the devs right hands or socks, whatever pumping this so hard to up the price. For what reason would they do this if they know that a huge buy wall is going to be put up?

The only, ONLY reason it to pump the price NOW, to sell you a coin that was at 4000 sat for 40,000 sat. Hello? Are you people new around here? This is a blantant pump, tomm there will be a delay, but some kind of assurance, but not proof and this pump will go on, watch. Just watch. We have seen this happen all the time. Nothing new here.

The countdown, come on, get real. Has the dev even done a POD? NO! It's a scam guys. Open your eyes!!
JonathanHe

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:18:53 AM

If this were true, you wouldn't see the dev and the few of the devs right hands or socks, whatever pumping this so hard to up the price. For what reason would they do this if they know that a huge buy wall is going to be put up?

The only, ONLY reason it to pump the price NOW, to sell you a coin that was at 4000 sat for 40,000 sat. Hello? Are you people new around here? This is a blantant pump, tomm there will be a delay, but some kind of assurance, but not proof and this pump will go on, watch. Just watch. We have seen this happen all the time. Nothing new here.

The countdown, come on, get real. Has the dev even done a POD? NO! It's a scam guys. Open your eyes!!
everyone knows its a scam. we just doing it for gamble fun.
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:22:32 AM

you guys are funny.

If I try to promote the coin I get bashed.. if I do nothing I get bashed..

you gotta love crypto.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
MacDuro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

Another bunch of cheapt orders at Poloniex , again someone bought all .

I don't know if it is a Scam , but as I said there are a lot of shops creating or adopting cryptocurrencies for his rewards programs , so the deal doesn't sound like anything strange ,  anything can happen tomorrow .
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:25:45 AM

Pretty easy to see though this one...

BCTS tell me anything that makes this true. BCTS said the company CEO is your cousin? The Board has to approve it. Did board approve it? If the papers are ready to be signed then wouldn't that mean that the board approved it? BCTS didn't mention that. If the papers are ready the Board would have to approve it then? Did the board approve it BCTS... will that be your excuse that we need to wait a little longer when your pump countdown comes to an end...

...so BCTS, who are you... who is your cousin? Tell why you are count this down and pump it hard if not a scam? easy queston that can  answer now...

...BCTS why you hide now... Shocked
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:26:00 AM

you guys are funny.

you gotta love crypto.

I know it's so funny..Buy the way they just gonna put in a big buy wall? Or gonna buy up whatever they can from the exchange? I bought another 500 tonight.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:09:03 AM

Woot! Just managed to grab some more coins @21k sat  Cheesy
I'm all stocked up now and got my surfboard ready   Cool
empsd

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:16:55 AM

you guys are funny.

you gotta love crypto.

i have faith in you and your coin , i agree that this is the way things are people are so hurt by previous scams ..

i'm invested in about 4 btc in shopx i think this coin is the only coin that delivered all the way from start to finish ill see this through .

good luck
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:42:04 AM

i feel so bad for you this is really easy to see scam newbie get out when you can still get something for it when time runs out it will be worth nothing. million dollar deals with a cousin have proof not scam countdown it already fell to 5000 today its back up to 20000 somehow dont say i didnt warn you omg
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:48:27 AM

all those who want to dump, please do so now I am buying with both hands.

this space is intentionally left blank
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:54:35 AM

omg i feel so bad for you, you must be new. hope you only lose what you can afford to. total scam Huh

there is no such thing is you put in your money and get back 10x in 20 hrs. not the way it works. scam everytime
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:05:40 AM

so happy sold most of my holding i told you the way dev was promoting was looking dodgy.
tedbundy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:08:06 AM

I am pretty newbie but I never seen trading like this one before. I guess people can do anything with unregulated trading

http://s16.postimg.org/b5pwxd605/shopx1.png

http://s4.postimg.org/rv7d15h59/shopx2.png
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:38:20 AM

omg i feel so bad for you, you must be new. hope you only lose what you can afford to. total scam Huh

there is no such thing is you put in your money and get back 10x in 20 hrs. not the way it works. scam everytime
I am not new, and I am with this coin since the early adoption days, so don't worry about my investments.
And who are you? Are all the people in this topic who are calling this coin a scam prove somehow their words?
You talk about PoD, but I think we first need a Proof-of-User, and I may start offering such a service.

this space is intentionally left blank
FamousRocky

Activity: 224

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:56:06 AM

perhaps and especially because of this obvious, i think this is not a scam.
but i agree, it sounds a bit like unbelievable and if there is still no proof, we are gambling a bit.
but btw, always remember.... don't invest what you are willing to lose  Wink
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:10:17 AM

I am not new, and I am with this coin since the early adoption days, so don't worry about my investments.
And who are you? Are all the people in this topic who are calling this coin a scam prove somehow their words?
You talk about PoD, but I think we first need a Proof-of-User, and I may start offering such a service.

And how about this?Who did win the prize?Dev just dumped their coins on poloniex and disapeared for couple of days.NOBODY GOT THIS PRIZE!He just sold theit coins.I have noticed this coin,when it was shopcoin.On OP was giveaway and I would ask you-Did someone got their 100 SHOP?This dev is liar and he used seem taktic as silkcoin dev.He used poloniex to sell all premined coins.
I have sold my coins yesterday and just want to warn noobs about this coin.I feel sad about people,who lost their money...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: