June 17, 2024, 02:50:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57053 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:13:56 AM

I shouldn't feed the troll above, but I will respond as I don't like the obvious lie.
1BTC giveaway has been done and the prize has been awarded - you may check the topic to find who the winner was.
If you don't care to read what is written here, just stop posting b..t

You wouldn't pass my PoU verification my friend  Grin

this space is intentionally left blank
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:33:17 AM

I shouldn't feed the troll above, but I will respond as I don't like the obvious lie.
1BTC giveaway has been done and the prize has been awarded - you may check the topic to find who the winner was.

Can you please give me the link with ann of winner?Dev will come back today,and say-blah blah blah...I have no contract my friends,orthey have dalayed contract and you need to wait for couple of weeks,but now we need to get price to 60 K satoshi,so I can sell my coins and buy new car blah blah blah...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

Can you please give me the link with ann of winner?Dev will come back today,and say-blah blah blah...I have no contract my friends,orthey have dalayed contract and you need to wait for couple of weeks,but now we need to get price to 60 K satoshi,so I can sell my coins and buy new car blah blah blah...

You obviously haven't done any research on this. The winner was announced on Polo for all to see. I was there when it happened.
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 09:07:49 AM

if you want to invest in a real coin in with a real dev try Neoscoin. It was 10,000 this morning its at 28000 right now and will be at 200000 soon

No investor
No fake cousin
No fake buy walls

Just a real talented dev and a lot of REAL investors buying because they want to make money and know its the next BTCD

Probably where this dev is putting all the money your giving him right now LMFAO

Sure, lol.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:14:07 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 09:32:33 AM by uki

if you want to invest in a real coin in with a real dev try Neoscoin. It was 10,000 this morning its at 28000 right now and will be at 200000 soon

No investor
No fake cousin
No fake buy walls

Just a real talented dev and a lot of REAL investors buying because they want to make money and know its the next BTCD

Probably where this dev is putting all the money your giving him right now LMFAO
go with your scam to thread of that coin. Here we talk about SHOPX coin. If you don't have anything to say, or you just came here to say this coin is bad without doing ANY research, you may as will skip it and we will save our eyes from reading it.
DO criticise the coin or dev, but do support your thesis with some argument or research. Otherwise it is worth nothing.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:34:10 AM

The winner was also listed on the polo ann page...

Trollollo

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:36:32 AM

You obviously haven't done any research on this. The winner was announced on Polo for all to see. I was there when it happened.
If so,I apologise.I didn't see announcement of winner on poloniex.And in this tread I asked dev about this,and he said if I want,he can write who was the winner,but here is still no information about that...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:39:08 AM

Today people will learn once again that you don't just get money for free

People want to believe it so bad. I won't mention any other coin on this thread. that was an error. I was just trying to help these poor people getting suckered and scammed once again with the promise of FREE MONEY.
People don't give away free money people

You all will learn this again today when dev says: almost to the letter

"the million dollar investor doesn't want to put up the buy wall until he see more interest, so we just need to reach 'x' BTC in volume and he will automatically put up the buy wall, so all you have to do it buy and you will then have your coins bought back for 10x their value. So come on people let's show these guys that we have a commited community behind this coin and go buy at Bittrex"

Mark my words this is exactly what the dev will say today. Take this as a lesson. You can't just get money for free and EVERYTIME a DEV has promised this it has been a lie. REAL DEVS NEVER promise things like this.

Or the dev will blame this thread, and say the investor, that is her cousin btw, lets remember, read this thread and it scared him away and it's our fault.

It's only hours away, that you will be brought back to reality people. Things like this just don't happen people. You should know this by now.
Trollollo

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:09:41 PM

People want to believe it so bad. I won't mention any other coin on this thread. that was an error. I was just trying to help these poor people getting suckered and scammed once again with the promise of FREE MONEY.

"the million dollar investor doesn't want to put up the buy wall until he see more interest, so we just need to reach 'x' BTC in volume and he will automatically put up the buy wall, so all you have to do it buy and you will then have your coins bought back for 10x their value. So come on people let's show these guys that we have a commited community behind this coin and go buy at Bittrex"

Mark my words this is exactly what the dev will say today. Take this as a lesson. You can't just get money for free and EVERYTIME a DEV has promised this it has been a lie. REAL DEVS NEVER promise things like this.

Or the dev will blame this thread, and say the investor, that is her cousin btw, lets remember, read this thread and it scared him away and it's our fault.

It's only hours away, that you will be brought back to reality people. Things like this just don't happen people. You should know this by now.

Good words!Looks like some people can think more critically.All business of these liars is build on noobs,who sometimes loosing big money and get debt,because they are too to naive,and believes,what they can get rich easy like early bitcoin miners and investors.Making money will never be easy.And trading of cryptos is like "The kingdom of curve mirrors" where you need to put things upside down,to understand their real nature.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:44:14 PM

You guys remind me how my relatives used to talk to me about bitcoin in 2011. "free money? can't be. it must be some kind of fraud!" Grin
You tell that making money will never be easy, and yet you mention early bitcoin miners, which are clear example of the opposite.You tell that other coins are better, and give an example of a coin that just had an ICO, or premine, or whatever... Yes, it's risky, but every crypto is risky, some are more, some less. If you don't like risks - then don't invest. It's as simple as that.
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:46:04 PM

You guys remind me how my relatives used to talk to me about bitcoin in 2011. "free money? can't be. it must be some kind of fraud!" Grin
You tell that making money will never be easy, and yet you mention early bitcoin miners, whom are clear example of the opposite.You tell that other coins are better, and give an example of a coin that just had an ICO, or premine, or whatever... Yes, it's risky, but every crypto is risky, some are more, some less. If you don't like risks - then don't invest. It's as simple as that.

high risk, high reward..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
xenia4774

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:53:46 PM

well when you lose your ass in a few hours dont say you werent warned.

This is a flat out scam, not an investment that didn't turn out well

You have the dev selling you his coins for 30,000 sat because you think that magically they will be bought back from you a few hours later for 7x the amount from the devs cousin?

Hello? Are you truly understanding how obvious this scam is. It doesn't get anymore easy to see man. OMG
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:02:38 PM

of the morning I have not been online, and see the price history very surprised shopx and prices fall dramatically -_-
ohh hopefully rise again  Cry
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:05:06 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 02:04:58 PM by Mikers

You have the dev selling you his coins for 30,000 sat because you think that magically they will be bought back from you a few hours later for 7x the amount from the devs cousin?

Hello? Are you truly understanding how obvious this scam is. It doesn't get anymore easy to see man. OMG
I spent my entire life in Russia, believe me, I know about scams a lot more than you do. Practically everyone is trying to scam you here. Yet I've seen people spend real millions on ideas that were just marketed right, and other people using connections to get a slice of this pie. And I see the same thing all the time in crypto, so it's certainly not as impossible as you might think it is, that op brokered a deal. And it's certainly have some promise. I'm not investing millions, just a small bit, so it's not that big of a risk.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:06:22 PM

everybody here invests in his/her own name and takes the risks he/she is able to swallow.
you are calling dev here liar and the coin scam, yet you didn't give any proof for that, neither validated why we should believe what you are saying.
Warning people once is enough, repeating the same statements without proofs all over again seems like a spam.

gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:12:02 PM

if you believe the dev will increase as promised?
or is this just a game market, so many are bought, but the price will not go up 10x
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:12:20 PM

I'll assume you've read up at least a bit about SHOP/SHOPX. So according to you what would be the reason the dev made this whole thing up? To get the price up so he can dump?
Any person of average intelligence would realize that such tactics are unlikely to work because a lot of people would hesitant to invest just like you. The price has spiked to higher levels on a number of different occasions. The dev could've dumped a number of different times over the past few months. Instead he organized a contest on Polo where he paid the winner 1 BTC out of his own pocket to try to boost interest in SHOPX. BCTS has invested a lot of his own money into this project and a lot of people got coins for free. If you'd been following this project from the start you would very likely have a different picture of who BCTS is. It's sad that you would decide that it's ok to accuse him when the sum of your knowledge about this coin and the dev probably amounts to less than 20%.  
xenia4774

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:18:28 PM

i give up on you people lol  Roll Eyes
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:20:38 PM

i give up on you people lol  Roll Eyes

that is all anyone has been asking you to do.
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

Be back in 7 hours for the official announcement.

This will give the FUD Trolls plent of time to take this to a 100 page thread.

Get started! and I will talk to you guys again after 5PM EST

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: