May 27, 2024, 02:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57046 times)
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:26:05 AM

Thanks for unlocking the thread BTCS. Let us know what you want to do. Some of us are still behind you, and actually know that the real world doesn't move at the same pace crypto does.

+1

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:29:09 AM

I think SHOPx has the potential. It is good that the thread is open again, now we will get some fud, but more importantly BCTS, I believe it is the time and opportunity to bring the discussion what is the future of this coin - you could tell us what are your plans and the community as well could express what are the expectations after the failure with the takeover.

this space is intentionally left blank
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:40:05 AM

I think SHOPx has the potential. It is good that the thread is open again, now we will get some fud, but more importantly BCTS, I believe it is the time and opportunity to bring the discussion what is the future of this coin - you could tell us what are your plans and the community as well could express what are the expectations after the failure with the takeover.

+1  Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:19:33 PM

Let BCTs you still can raise prices slowly, I do not need an appointment that will raise the price of a higher coin, the coin I quite stable and could still return high price. hopefully you have any intention to fix it, I'll support you if you do the whole his best
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:42:24 PM

Let BCTs you still can raise prices slowly, I do not need an appointment that will raise the price of a higher coin, the coin I quite stable and could still return high price. hopefully you have any intention to fix it, I'll support you if you do the whole his best

I hope this coin will slowly rise to the highest price again
gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

I hope prices will rise because of the coin BTCS only 363k coin, goodluck
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:54:38 PM

Thanks for unlocking the thread BTCS. Let us know what you want to do. Some of us are still behind you, and actually know that the real world doesn't move at the same pace crypto does.

You have to explain BCTS, what did happened, why did you locked the thread.
We were very hopeful, we know sometime deal did not crack at last moment but locking thread did hurt the coin value most.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:00:13 PM

I know there is nothing I can say to regain your faith.. sorry for being silent but I feel so defeated.  If i go ahead with the transaction I can save some of my image but will do nothing for the ones who lost from their investments.  I cannot guarantee anything in regards to the coin other then it being tabled after the first of the year.

We could continue this project but we will need support to make this project go anywhere..  and in the past we got very little community help.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend while I try to put together some type of game plan. 

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:54:49 PM

I know there is nothing I can say to regain your faith.. sorry for being silent but I feel so defeated.  If i go ahead with the transaction I can save some of my image but will do nothing for the ones who lost from their investments.  I cannot guarantee anything in regards to the coin other then it being tabled after the first of the year.

We could continue this project but we will need support to make this project go anywhere..  and in the past we got very little community help.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend while I try to put together some type of game plan. 

I'm waiting for what you can come up with. You have suprised us before positively.
Hope you got my PM.

Good luck.
empsd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:42:17 PM

Good luck BCTS
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:32:30 PM

will keep an eye on this glad thread is unlocked
john2014incrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:24:59 AM

I'm waiting for what you can come up with. You have suprised us before positively.
Hope you got my PM.

Good luck.

BCTS if you go ahead with the transaction and can proof that this is for real, yet beginning their action on january,
therefore this will be very good for the coin, and at the same time for you reputation. If you are honest i relation with current situation,
i think that there are no doubt, relating to accept the deal.

Otherwise, everyone would know that a cryptocurrency is descentralized, so a bussiness making a rewards plan for shopcoin lets open other projects and business doing other things as a part of their freedom. So agreement can be made at the same time that other plans comes from te community before january.

Finally, people that sold at lost, yes has lot money, but others has win or has stay invested. I, for instance sold a 20% of my investments around 42000
and with this i havd recovered my initial investments and only able to win from here... so i can wait.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:55:05 AM

Well it's definitely good to see you back in action  Smiley I think only you can decide what the best path for this project is at this point. As I mentioned in the other thread, I will continue to  support this coin if you stay on board. I haven't sold a single one of my coins. I bought more in the final hours before the reveal and put in a decent amount of BTC but I'm not worried about my investment. If the worst comes to the worst, I can afford to lose that money.
So let's do this  Smiley
Fitness76

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:49:18 AM

Seems like alot of work to dump not even 1btc worth ?

this had nothing to do with dumping to make a profit..

But because everything did not go as planned to today I will be considered a scam artist and all types of other nonsense so no matter what the reasons are because I cannot show you the finished product today this project will die.  I can blame other people but its my fault for putting all my eggs in one basket and expecting something that just like you said was to good too be true.

I am sorry this was not my intentions.. I could of completed the sale today but they said that because of reasons that could not be explained to me that they would be holding off development of the project till after the first of the year.  I have till tuesday to decide if I want to complete the deal or not.

Sorry guys.

I know I am not active on this thread normally, but things happen that are out of our control. It sounds like this was one of them. Only thing you did wrong was be hopeful, well to me that is not wrong! If you make the deal or not I hope you stay active, because that is the reason I bought and mined this coin in the first place. Not because of some deal that may happen and try and make a quick buck. There is nothing saying you can't continue to develop this coin on your own if you want. Just from the few posts here you know you still have people that support your ideas and you. Get back up and show the community that you got their backs! Which I personally feel you started by apologizing and especially by unlocking this thread.

Have a Good Day

gelar24

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:34:29 PM

if you do not try to make the title will raise the coins back?  Undecided 
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

Well it's definitely good to see you back in action  Smiley I think only you can decide what the best path for this project is at this point. As I mentioned in the other thread, I will continue to  support this coin if you stay on board. I haven't sold a single one of my coins. I bought more in the final hours before the reveal and put in a decent amount of BTC but I'm not worried about my investment. If the worst comes to the worst, I can afford to lose that money.
So let's do this  Smiley

I will also support you BCTS, but we need to see you again active like befroe,
and try to work harder this time, we know you did big mistake but we can forget that and move on.
Just keep yourself motivated and work harder to succeed the coin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:07:09 PM

BCTS meanwhile you work on the future plan, I suggest we do ask for adding the coin on Moolah (new version on Mintpal). It may bring SHOPX coin back on track.
SHOPx community, that may be the way to show your support and commitment to SHOPx in this moment. You can tweet here: https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/506469603372175360

this space is intentionally left blank
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:30:01 AM

BCTS meanwhile you work on the future plan, I suggest we do ask for adding the coin on Moolah (new version on Mintpal). It may bring SHOPX coin back on track.
SHOPx community, that may be the way to show your support and commitment to SHOPx in this moment. You can tweet here: https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/506469603372175360

Yep would definitely breathe new life into SHOPX if we managed to get on the new Mintpal.
According to one of Moolah's tweets, coin proposals should be submitted here: chelsea@moolah.io
But there's no harm in tweeting them our support for SHOPX as well  Cheesy
Here's mine - https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/506658657342590976
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:41:40 AM

Yep would definitely breathe new life into SHOPX if we managed to get on the new Mintpal.
According to one of Moolah's tweets, coin proposals should be submitted here: chelsea@moolah.io
But there's no harm in tweeting them our support for SHOPX as well  Cheesy
Here's mine - https://twitter.com/ObscureJelly/status/506658657342590976

i tweeted too.
Show your support all! Show your support, m'kay?
endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:55:06 AM

Let's not give up at the first hurdle BCTS Smiley after all the coin didn't die. Sometimes things happen in life that later down the track turnout to be a blessing in disguise Wink. You created a great coin that works flawlessly, the arcade games, the Ebay style market, you organized a coin swap from SHOP to SHOPX, you got the coin listed on POLONIEX and BITTREX. these are all things that some dev's can only dream to accomplish. a Dev with your skill and work ethic are as rare as rockinghorse shit Grin . hope to see you on this thread again. take care.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: