June 07, 2024, 07:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ADD THE DYNAMIC POS REWARDS?
YES
NO
MAYBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW!  (Read 57047 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:20:58 AM

Because our community left us after that chaos, and no one want to participate anymore easily.

Well to be honest, community was never strong for SHOP(x).

I know this, our community never was very strong, but we had decent numbers of coin holder
who always support the shop coin, but after that chaos, they also left it and now only some people left.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wudangshan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:29:39 AM

这个币,到底如何嘛?怎么一上架,只看到在下跌
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:38:53 PM

any news on news?

this space is intentionally left blank
BCTS (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:17:27 PM

Sorry guys I have been trying to gauge a response from users.. if we dont have enough support it doesnt make sense to put alot of work into something that has failed.

I will be posting a date and time for a public chat so we can talk to the community that is still interested in this project.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:47:15 PM

Sorry guys I have been trying to gauge a response from users.. if we dont have enough support it doesnt make sense to put alot of work into something that has failed.

I will be posting a date and time for a public chat so we can talk to the community that is still interested in this project.

I am in BCTS, guys support this initiatives and participate for the future of ShopX coin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:26:35 AM

BCTS, transaction pending...
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:40:28 AM

Okay, I just downloaded the latest wallet from the OP. Can someone post their conf file and add nodes?

And Mr. ShopX, don't forget who did your escrow, just in case you still need one for any new potential buyers. I think I missed that part several pages back.

GullibleGooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:34:19 PM

SCAM !!!

I'm sad to say that ShopCoin was a scam made by a thievish dev.

He promised to exchange my 2476 SHOP (nearly 1% of all coins!) to SHOPX. This was 3-4 weeks ago, a bit more than a week before the big investment scam on Bittrex. It never happened and still my account is at zero and he does not reply on PM. As you know, the value went from 60000s to 2000s during that major dump and my money was most likely spent by the dev at that period. In the real world, this is called stealing and people righteously go to jail for it.

I was a loyal supporter of ShopCoin from the very start. I predicted a tenfold rise, which came true, and was even quoted in the BTC-forum headline from one of my posts. Now I am fucked in the ass and some shithead has stolen my money.

ShopCoin was a great idea but very poorly executed. I strongly advise the community here not to engage in ShopCoin but to open a new project with a new name but similar ideas.

Since I joined the CryptoCoin business 8 months ago, the total market value of all coins except BitCoin has hardly changed at all. It is not a growing business... We see good technical innovations every week, still the business is not growing... why? Because there is no MARKET. Technical innovations will not get us any further from where we are. It is time to create markets. No one in the real world gives a shit about algorithms, but they do care if they can buy a song or a soda with coins from their wallet.

ShopCoin tried to create that and with an honorable and organized dev it might have been greatly rewarded. CryptoCoins should have an amazing future. It will happen when real products can be exchanged. I hope someone will read this who can make this step for real, because ShopCoin is dead.

SaveCoin - Proof of Funds! 65% yearly interest, NOT PoS!
FamousRocky

Activity: 224

RTFM ;D

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:48:02 PM

Okay, I just downloaded the latest wallet from the OP. Can someone post their conf file and add nodes?

And Mr. ShopX, don't forget who did your escrow, just in case you still need one for any new potential buyers. I think I missed that part several pages back.

try these  Wink

addnode=69.80.56.207:30999
addnode=206.81.93.177:30999
addnode=78.46.22.103:30999
addnode=92.222.38.197:30999
addnode=37.59.19.89:30999
addnode=195.154.170.196:30999
addnode=192.155.89.136:30999
addnode=46.165.209.144:30999
addnode=94.23.31.223:30999
addnode=188.165.223.132:30999
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:00:44 PM

SCAM !!!

I'm sad to say that ShopCoin was a scam made by a thievish dev.

He promised to exchange my 2476 SHOP (nearly 1% of all coins!) to SHOPX. This was 3-4 weeks ago, a bit more than a week before the big investment scam on Bittrex. It never happened and still my account is at zero and he does not reply on PM. As you know, the value went from 60000s to 2000s during that major dump and my money was most likely spent by the dev at that period. In the real world, this is called stealing and people righteously go to jail for it.

I was a loyal supporter of ShopCoin from the very start. I predicted a tenfold rise, which came true, and was even quoted in the BTC-forum headline from one of my posts. Now I am fucked in the ass and some shithead has stolen my money.

ShopCoin was a great idea but very poorly executed. I strongly advise the community here not to engage in ShopCoin but to open a new project with a new name but similar ideas.

Since I joined the CryptoCoin business 8 months ago, the total market value of all coins except BitCoin has hardly changed at all. It is not a growing business... We see good technical innovations every week, still the business is not growing... why? Because there is no MARKET. Technical innovations will not get us any further from where we are. It is time to create markets. No one in the real world gives a shit about algorithms, but they do care if they can buy a song or a soda with coins from their wallet.

ShopCoin tried to create that and with an honorable and organized dev it might have been greatly rewarded. CryptoCoins should have an amazing future. It will happen when real products can be exchanged. I hope someone will read this who can make this step for real, because ShopCoin is dead.

You missed the swaps.. and ive posted that there would be no manual swaps..  I started the process but I recieved request for swaps that couldn't be possible.   Some how some of the swapped coins at bittrex or poloniex have leaked out and were not destroyed.  Because of that I will not be doing any more manual swaps...  I had about 12K coins left over fram the swap but I have requests for manual swaps over 25K.

How is that?

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:12:06 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 06:27:32 PM by uki

Hi Dev,

I always support SHOPx nearly since the begining days. Among 143 votes on Bter currently . About 130 votes is mine ...

I feel that "uki" is unfit for the management team. He seems to have no enthusiasm for SHOPx. He was engrossed with making money for himself his own on

the forum rather than focusing on developing SHOPx time. I often find him on Twitter, but to promote the coin other than for SHOPx. Also I still see him so

positive vote to make money. (KTK vote giveaway before, he is always in the top 3 most voted person every day).

A man who wants to make money even the odd coin is not fit to be a manager.

Do not think that the community does not know anything. They always track your every movement slightest.

If you're interested then surely they will understand and support you. They can help you earn a lot of money and vice versa.

Ask yourself that he has done nothing for the community before asking that the community has done for her....

soisoipoi,
I did work promoting many coins on Twitter (e.g., KTK, PMP) if that is what you mean. And that is not a secret knowledge at all.
I tried to encourage people to help with promoting SHOP/SHOPx on Twitter as well, and guess what? We had mere two participants each week for Tweeter giveaway, despite the fact of giving away 100 SHOP at 20k price.

My current lack of enthusiasm is caused mainly by the fact that I am disappointed with the community response, despite many BCTS's, crazywack's and my efforts to bring the coin somewhere. Earlier and now. The deal failed and the forum was full of accusations, how BCTS stole people's money. I read your post also as an accusation that I didn't do my job well. Fine, if you believe you can do this job better than I did, I am perfectly fine with stepping aside and listening what you can offer SHOP community, and more importantly looking at how you do that.

this space is intentionally left blank
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:44:09 PM

been working on another side project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779283.new#new

If anyone is interested in testing this let me know Smiley

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:03:54 PM

He promised to exchange my 2476 SHOP (nearly 1% of all coins!) to SHOPX. This was 3-4 weeks ago, a bit more than a week before the big investment scam on Bittrex. It never happened and still my account is at zero and he does not reply on PM.

Same here. 1200 coins, sent to Polo well before august 5th, the swap date. I have a pending deposit since then that is not arriving.

I have filed ticket with Polo support, spoke with at least three of their staff, even busoni himself, on irc.
Poloniex confirms the transaction but cannot get a hold of Bcts.

Bcts;s last response to me on IRC regarding the swap that never took place for me, was that he does not have the bcts blockchain live anywhere, and no response since then.

Bcts, before you start any other new project and start asking for funds, why not sending the coins you should have sent in the first place?
Or are you not holding them anymore?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

He promised to exchange my 2476 SHOP (nearly 1% of all coins!) to SHOPX. This was 3-4 weeks ago, a bit more than a week before the big investment scam on Bittrex. It never happened and still my account is at zero and he does not reply on PM.

Same here. 1200 coins, sent to Polo well before august 5th, the swap date. I have a pending deposit since then that is not arriving.

I have filed ticket with Polo support, spoke with at least three of their staff, even busoni himself, on irc.

Bcts;s last response to me on IRC regarding the swap that never took place for me, was that he does not have the bcts blockchain live anywhere, and no response since then.

Bcts, before you start any other new project and start asking for funds, why not sending the coins you should have sent in the first place?

I dont want anything from anyone.  And sure I will send you these coins that you sent to poloniex but they said they never got please send me your shopx address.

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:51:17 PM

I dont want anything from anyone.  And sure I will send you these coins that you sent to poloniex but they said they never got please send me your shopx address.

Seriously? They said they never got? THEY?
Are you on IRC now?
I am on both of your channels now, and on polo.

Here's my addy: xHWoLUuVvEUzCSUCMscR9rboEZAu6Lttg3

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
diabanhxeo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:37:45 PM

been working on another side project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779283.new#new

If anyone is interested in testing this let me know Smiley

What do you mean ?

We're in here just want to know that what SHOPx Dev did for the development of SHOPCOINx, We're not here to hear about your new project, but it does

not have anything to SHOPCOINx...  If you are not interested anymore and no longer SHOPCOIN do to develop SHOP then you should close this thread and

declare SHOPCOIN dead or will die.

You blame the community is not strong, do not support you in the development process of SHOPCOIN. But you try to think back, take a standpoint of

investors that thought, you do it, how can we boldly enough to believe in you? You leave us with SHOPCOIN while you do other things. We have to do

with some SHOPCOIN that we hold and hope?

If you want to do business in other areas you can grab your personal behalf to promote it in a different subject should not take the name of SHOP Dev to

do so.

That is the mentality that I think a manager should understand better than anyone else.

You do it to show that you have officially abandoned SHOPCOIN?

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 05:16:51 AM

same story - sent him 1000 coins - didnt get anythign back

Game of Links

cyber~license©
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:14:29 PM

before you get your panties all in a wad you should ask if this project will benefit shopx coin.  But keep on drawing conclusions with on small parts of the answer and continue being part of the problem when you could easily be part of the solution.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

6740 pending

PM
Hi,

I've been out crytos for a few weeks and I didnt realize of the swap. For what I'm reading I can imagine I've lost my coins. Can you please confirm or denie that? In the negative case, what do I need to do?

Thanks

EvNjxmGtJWYxvBrRGfceszx9zy7RBvtwiX

Please send SHOP to that wallet.. and provide me with transaction details and your SHOPX wallet addy.

If you are caught dumping these coins within 24 hours of receiving them I will not do any more manual swaps.

You have 24 hours from the time of receiving this message to send me your coins or they will be considered a donation to the project.

Thanks!

you will get these coins in a few days Ive got several users ahead of you.
BCTS (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

repeat if u missed swap i cannot help you.  Sorry.

I am holding shy of 30K SHOPX  and way more in swap request.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: