Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
Hobbes2

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:35:27 AM

Hi, I write to this topic why he should give me 100 btc, but my post disappeared.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:40:50 AM

1HYMqiGLLHLhE1n278xNREyZuJGrQpHBv1

Hi guys, i control the address pasted above, i dont own the address and want to know who can waste most of their time writing a life story so i can not send them the btc.

mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:08:40 AM

To be honest, I really want to get the 100 BTC, this is a big money for me. But, at the beginning we ipo NFD, author is walk the liar, is Nxtblg saved us, the public took over the NFD, just let us these original investors see the hope, although the price of NFD now is not very ideal, but there is such a team, so hard to do a thing like this, we are very grateful. support Nxtblg!!!!!!!!

IGFU

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:09:49 AM

Thanks for the offer.

Since I'm billed as the lead dev for the Nxt clone NFD, that gives me a moral obligation - if I win - to put the 100 BTC into further developing the NFD ecosystem.

So...if you choose me as most worthy, I'll liquidate the 100 BTC for fiat and buy a "used" convenience store with the proceeds. Since I live in Toronto, Canada, that's where the store would be.

Then, I'll scrape up the $ to install a way to pay for the convenience store's items with NFD. I'd be more than amenable to rename it Come-from-Above Convenience if I win the financing for it.

There you go. I don't know much about the convenience-store industry, but I do know that it's famed for killer hours with Wal-Mart wages...including the "wages" that the owner ends up with for the rest of the month. I also have a year and a half's worth of experience as an $8 an hour cash-register jockey part-time. So if you're in the mood to buy me a job, and buy a job for anyone else that I could hire, that's what your 100 BTC would buy if you choose me as your winner.

Since it would be a demo shop for NFD, I will not mind the low imputed wages at all. All I'd care about is making it a pilot-plant success for crypto-commerce. And since it would be financed by your generosity, I would be generous myself when it comes to sharing tech and marketing ideas I pick up along the way.

So, if you don't mind being associated with a mostly-forgotten Nxt clonecoin, your 100 BTC if you choose me will be sunk into advancing the future of crypto as a real currency for retail trade.

Feel free to conduct a due-diligence on me by using the official NFDv2 thread and asking anyone who's posted there for a character reference on Nxtblg (i.e., me). By "anyone," I mean anyone.  
To be honest, I really want to get the 100 BTC, this is a big money for me. But, at the beginning we ipo NFD, author is walk the liar, is Nxtblg saved us, the public took over the NFD, just let us these original investors see the hope, although the price of NFD now is not very ideal, but there is such a team, so hard to do a thing like this, we are very grateful. support Nxtblg!!!!!!!!

mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:11:28 AM

Friends, I hope to get your donation, my friends and I always had a plan, want to do a good trading site, of course, we have a lot of good ideas, and hope to achieve. Hope to have your support, we will return your BTC, or you can join us.
Sincerely hope you can agree.

leevalle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:13:20 AM

::cough::empty promises::cough::  all disqualified except for the one willing to suck weiner
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:21:14 AM

I would use the bitcoins to install solar panels on my house and my parents house  Cool

147JyHXhy11rWeS1NgpmMGTDJKAVKf1BQu
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:05:17 AM

100 BTC is a lot of coin. Hard to comprehend someone giving that away or having a valid reason to receive it. Either way nothing to lose by participating.

Ideally, the 100 BTC should be used to market and advance Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency in some way.

If used personally:

20 BTC:  Set aside for an insane trip to Vegas complete with bottle service, cabanas, helicopters, strippers, cocaine, and excessive Blackjack, Poker, and Craps.

40 BTC: A BRAND NEWWWW CAR!

10 BTC: Shopping spree

10 BTC: FUCKING CRUISE! Get drunk as shit and relax

10 BTC: Trip to Ukraine so I can buy some Davidoffs in person

10 BTC: I'd redistribute the last 10 BTC through Bitcointalk in a series of crazy ass contests

hahaha didn't realize how much fun you can have with 100 BTC  Grin
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:19:04 AM

So this was a fake thread right
But I guess if it was real would spend it to grow personally and perhaps help others grow themselves.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:23:12 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 06:09:23 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I can't believe nobody put anything really crazy like:

"I'm gonna use that 100 Bitcoins to track you down and steal your other 3,000 Bitcoins.

I really hope I win this contest.

Best wishes,

Crazy Pete"

Hahhaaaa.  I'd have to tip a nut like that.  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:29:42 AM

I would use that 100 btc to market my startup devcoinauctions.com which provides profits back to devcoin which supports the open-source movement (bitcoin is part of the open-source movement)... Anyone sitting in any corner of the world with the internet can formally earn and pay for their real life expenses... by achieving a successful business providing profits it may increase awareness and kick start the project and embed your name in it forever Smiley
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:52:12 AM

100 BTC is a lot of coin. Hard to comprehend someone giving that away or having a valid reason to receive it. Either way nothing to lose by participating.

Ideally, the 100 BTC should be used to market and advance Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency in some way.

If used personally:

20 BTC:  Set aside for an insane trip to Vegas complete with bottle service, cabanas, helicopters, strippers, cocaine, and excessive Blackjack, Poker, and Craps.

10 BTC: I'd redistribute the last 10 BTC through Bitcointalk in a series of crazy ass contests

You can do all that for less than $60,000? I couldn't even buy my current car (S-Class) for that. lol

teodor87

Activity: 154

Man is King!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:55:20 AM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

Id create a cryptofoundation for young enterpreneurs in the software field who cannot get financing.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:08:36 AM

If used personally:

You can do all that for less than $60,000? I couldn't even buy my current car (S-Class) for that. lol

I agree.  His trip to Vegas sounds like something that would cost nearly 50 BTC by itself.  Maybe he's just a frugal kind of party guy and a nice car can be a used BMW for $15,000. 

koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:14:37 AM

If used personally:

I agree.  His trip to Vegas sounds like something that would cost nearly 50 BTC by itself.  Maybe he's just a frugal kind of party guy and a nice car can be a used BMW for $15,000. 

Holy shit. Do I really need to break it down?

Vegas (20 BTC = $12000)

Flight = $300
Hotel - 3 Nights @ Bellagio = $550
Bottle Service - 2 Nights = $4000
Cabana - 2 days = $300
Strippers (Estimate) = $1000
Helicopter transport and general coolness = $500
Cocaine (two 8 balls) = $150
Excessive gambling = $5000+

So yea. What part of that is frugal?

and $24000 isn't enough for a car?? I didn't say luxury. Maybe I want a fucking Civic.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:17:54 AM

That's cool bro, been a long time since I went to Vegas.  I'd roll with you in that si. Lol.

koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:21:12 AM

That's cool bro, been a long time since I went to Vegas.  I'd roll with you in that si. Lol.

If I win the 100 BTC, you are definitely invited  Grin
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:29:26 AM

research and education.

My colleague and I would be elated to be given the finances necessary to kickstart our research. We want to revisit tesla's revelations, expand on his discoveries, and expose the reality of the world we live in. It's a difficult task to find funding for projects that aren't deemed financially lucrative, even if they are of beneficial to the vast majority of people on our planet. We are looking past the limitations of society to a new age of community and abundance. Lets change the game for energy the way bitcoin is changing the game for finance.

100BTC might not be much when it comes to funding physics research its enough to get the gears turning.

Additionally, we've been dreaming up an interactive theme camp that tours festivals and eventually arrives at Burningman. We feel this goes hand-in-hand with publicizing the project and educating the community.

Hope you fancy my post  Cheesy At the very least, thanks for getting me to consider my ideals

teodor87

Activity: 154

Man is King!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:43:50 AM

Its up to the author, but I personally dont think these coins should be used for selfish reasons.
As the previous member said - research, but not personal. Id create a foundation or would use it for crowdfunding.
The Vegas idea is nice, but I wouldnt do it with other person's money.

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:50:16 AM

I'm planning on organizing a music festival that will trigger an ascenaion of human consciousness through the power of a positive feedback loop.  100 BTC would vastly help that manifest into reality, as it is just enough to buy a piece of land and create a small community of Sibley tents that lives in tune with the land around us.  The community would be an experimenr that would ultimately set an example of how humans could live simply while still prospering.  The community would produce vegetables, eggs and offer a reserve for spiritually minded people who wish to expand their understanding of existence.

This environment would give me a quality setting to practice and record guitar for the two upcoming albums I plan on releasing, Windows and Metatron's return.

From those albums, I have faith the music will gain an increasing amount of popularity that will make way for the manifestation of the music festival into reality.

The music festival will cost $1/ticket which will provide the funding from a million people for the event.

I guess the reason I would most consider me is because I plan on giving everything I can back through my words, actions and music.

Plus, living in a tent villege would be the perfect setting for writing The Tale of Dank book, which I don't feel confortable writing until I have the proper set and setting to do so.

Peace

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: