Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:13:39 PM

COD Black ops is the sickest game ever made!!!

BF3/4 pwns COD on every level.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:19:30 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:20:52 PM by CoinCollect

Well, If that is true i would like to thank you for such giveaway, almost 60k $ is damn much money for anyone, for me 60k$ = 450k of my currency and that's also even much money, this is a dream amount for me, because it will make my life happy as i will be able to marry the girl who i love for 3 years now, i will be able to get a car, also i will be able to get a bigger house, and maybe it will make me able to spend my honeymoon in canada ( My gf dream ), Also i would start my own job as a programmer, I think with those money i will be able to start new site professional one and that's also other dream for me to start professional site for my job, Its really more than a dream for me i can not tell you what im feeling now, really 100 BTC can make me other man, it will turn my life 360 I would do anything to just get 20 BTC but for 100 BTC i just need to convinces you, So you I just want to not stop waiting and i can not wait for 30 aug, Man im not liar but its more than a dream for me, Im not rich guy but with this BTC im sure i will be rich i will invest this money in a good way and i promise when i do so i will come back to here to donate some for people like me or donate it in any charity, I will keep thank you i promise because you will be the one who trurned my life, In my country to get married you need to get new house, buy stuff for your gf, TV, PC, life stuffs, etc.. i think you understand me, that's why its a little hard for me, as new house would cost me almost 30k$ and other stuff maybe 10k$ i have some but not all, So im waiting, Believe me its more than a dream for me nd will change my life, im not saying im the only one who deserve it here maybe we all need it and will proov that we deserve it but even if you choose 3 winners or maybe 4 everyone take 25 BTC i would still be happy, but you do not know if i won those 100 BTC what i will do, i may take picture, vedios of my happeniess with my friends Cheesy i would like also to visit Japan and spend a week there, finally i want to give my brother some also and i hope he may get well soon from cancer. So 100 BTC able to change my whole life and for sure i wont forget you and i will thank you forever and even my gf and if i know where you life i would come and thank you face to face. God know im not lies its my true feelings.

Thank you once again for this amazing giveaway mate Smiley
cheerz

busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

I have a wife and a child of two years as a disabled mother we live on my salary of 300 dollars in our country, Ukraine is a war and I would really like to take my family to Poland away from the war and danger.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:27:08 PM

I confess that i know bitcoin things since March 2014.
I feel lucky that this forum provide something can be earn by posting (like side job) ,example: following signature campaign.
So i can help myself a bit to face my tough life  Cry

With 100 BTC, i will share with my family since i'm getting hard to life. (i'm indonesianLips sealed
Will use it for college and for my family primary need (eat,home,etc) since i stay with renting a house.
If i have more left, i will take my family into vacation since no one at my family ever been a vacation for a long time.

I feel be the luckiest one that have the opportunity to see this 100 BTC giveway.
i'm glad for it, thanks alot

Smiley
HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:11:54 PM

100BTC..

Well, for starters I would get myself out of debt. After that the logical thing to do would be to party like I was rich for a day or so.
Whatever is left afterwards is going towards investments. Itd be cool to live like I wasnt piss poor for a while. Tongue

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:15:29 PM

100 BTC is lot of money for me so I would split it off, 75% would go to donation / charity, 15% to help my parents paying their debts, and 10% for my own needs

DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:40:11 PM

100BTC..

Well, for starters I would get myself out of debt. After that the logical thing to do would be to party like I was rich for a day or so.
Whatever is left afterwards is going towards investments. Itd be cool to live like I wasnt piss poor for a while. Tongue

That's the fun thing to do - not the logical thing to do... lol!  Grin
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:48:58 PM

Well i will invest it ...try to turn these 100btc's to 1000btc... then have 5-10 giveaways like this  Grin
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

I'm not sure if i will be chosen, but this what will i do if i get 100 BTC
5 BTC for myself
5 BTC for my family
19 BTC for small investment
6 BTC for given another some bitcointalk user
5 BTC to buy original software/game (pirate software/game is a crime)
35 BTC for charity
20 BTC for saving
5 BTC might for charity / small investment

with 100 BTC (around $60.000), a people can live 200 month (16 year 8 month) in my country (Indonesian)
note : inflation not calculated

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:39:07 PM

things to do with the 100 btc:
0) thank god and the person helped me
1) make my own business
2) help my family
3) do charity/donation works
4) plan a early retirement
5) live life at its fullest

Smiley
Peter2058

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:14:50 PM

I hope to win the 100 BTC because I'm tired and it will help me a lot.

I'm tired to have created my first business at 19 years old (in 2002) without money. It was very hard, so I have created an ecommerce website in 2005. The business was very intersting (TV show and movie action figures, goodies...) but in 2008 it was the beginning of the crisis and my small company failed in 2009. Since this date, I pay a loan every month for this dead company.

Today I'm tired because I can't find a goodjob : I live in a bad country which don't give a chance for people (to work on internet) without a degree. Today, I survive with few websites made by me and sometimes it's very hard when Google make some updates (Google penguin, panda...).

I'm tired because since 10 years I don't know what holidays are. I'm tired because the only thing I have is a 10 years old car which I need to repair but not enough money this month.

You wanted honesty, you have it. With these 100 BTC, I will pay the end of the loan of my dead company, I will search for a decent housing (15m² at the moment) and I will repair my car. After that, I think I will take one holiday week.

English isn't my first language, I hope my answer is understandable.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:23:45 PM

I hope to win the 100 BTC because I'm tired and it will help me a lot.

I'm tired to have created my first business at 19 years old (in 2002) without money. It was very hard, so I have created an ecommerce website in 2005. The business was very intersting (TV show and movie action figures, goodies...) but in 2008 it was the beginning of the crisis and my small company failed in 2009. Since this date, I pay a loan every month for this dead company.

Today I'm tired because I can't find a goodjob : I live in a bad country which don't give a chance for people (to work on internet) without a degree. Today, I survive with few websites made by me and sometimes it's very hard when Google make some updates (Google penguin, panda...).

I'm tired because since 10 years I don't know what holidays are. I'm tired because the only thing I have is a 10 years old car which I need to repair but not enough money this month.

You wanted honesty, you have it. With these 100 BTC, I will pay the end of the loan of my dead company, I will search for a decent housing (15m² at the moment) and I will repair my car. After that, I think I will take one holiday week.

English isn't my first language, I hope my answer is understandable.

You do realise this is a joke thread right?

brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:27:12 PM

A scam thread, more like.  Unless OP has proven he has the 100 BTC, but I don't see any evidence of that.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:52:10 PM

I need to change my car
DumDumz

Activity: 126

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:57:53 PM

why you give the dream to other, this is not a realstis !

maybe you can give 100BTC to WHO .
because many people need it .

gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:03:16 PM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

maybe if I deserve the 100 BTC I will help those people who deserve these funds (such as the lack of people in his life) and I will donate some of the funds so that the funds be useful for everyone.

and I think it's mandatory and deserve to help fellow human beings who need each other.
even if I win I had promised myself to memnyumbangkan half of these funds to our brothers in Palestine.

point if I actually - I actually get the prize will be donated to the people who desperately need, I did this because my Allah and sincerity, as it has been taught in my religion.

maybe it's just my story, because all the treasure is only a deposit and all died one day later I would return to the Creator and his good it would be if the funds are donated and beneficial for everyone.

story of my life: I live with my mother and birth father already lived. said mother, my father since I still live in the womb age of 3 months. and until now my 20th age I never met my father. I never kepikiran to look for my father, because he's in my heart I've left my evil and my mother was pregnant with me at the time. and since the cost of living and education I have always been helped by my mother's brother, but now I'm 20th and I have a duty to help my mother and this is his time to me repay my mother to help her earn a living. and it had been 2 years since I graduated from a secondary school (high school) until now I was just unemployed and could not continue my education to the level of college. but since then I try to make money via the internet and the result is a small, but I keep trying and struggling small though and eventually I was able to help the mother bought a small wheel of capital for small sell piecemeal. and since then I know my bitcoin income increased slightly, although first looking through the site just small sites that only get bitcoin by typing captcha and I was thinking how to get more, I finally learned trading with small capital piecemeal although the results are not much. and in the end I joined the forum bitcointalk and recognize a job and get a monthly bitcoin that is by following the signature campaign on pay per post and the end of each month I am glad I was able to get the money, and from the results that all of my love to my mother. and so was the story of my life until now. and in the future I will look for jobs in the real world because if I continue to just work online frequently sick because my body is too frequent late nights and lack of sleep and not enough time to look for an additional minute to help mothers bitcoin.

That's the story of my life, hopefully if I win and deserve the reward I've promised myself, I would donate it, because I know how it feels to live with deprivation and poverty Smiley
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

give me 100 btc so i can move to brazil and party hard

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:19:55 PM

So you are claiming that the address 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D is yours.

Prove it, move 0.14410254 BTC to any address and post the transaction.

This address has been in the top 100 richest for years.

Not an unreasonable amount or request.

~BCX~
This did not happen, if I'm not mistaken.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:21:05 PM

give me 100 btc so i can move to brazil and party hard

Best answer so far, lol. All these ass kissers who really think they have a chance, and then there's Southpaw xD

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

So you are claiming that the address 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D is yours.

Prove it, move 0.14410254 BTC to any address and post the transaction.

This address has been in the top 100 richest for years.

Not an unreasonable amount or request.

~BCX~
This did not happen, if I'm not mistaken.

Correct.  CfA is too busy laughing his ass off [like me] to have had the time to move those coins.  lol

I should start a 1,000 Bitcoin giveaway thread.  That should really bring out the trolls and the sob stories from all around the planet.  Haha!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: