Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20531 times)
duravello

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:55:21 PM

Please donate me;) if you will, i will tell you all my secrets^^

HAve you read the thread? it's been pretty much proven that OP is talking bullshit and doesn't own anywhere near this amount and is just attention seeking.

Maybe 20% of serious posts only. But there was warning by OP:

if ppl only come here to whine i might change mind and forget about it ...

Cheesy

I guess OP forget about it  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:07:12 PM

HAve you read the thread? it's been pretty much proven that OP is talking bullshit and doesn't own anywhere near this amount and is just attention seeking.

Cheesy

I guess OP forget about it  Smiley

Everyone whines so he should just change his mind

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zeeshan98210

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

Cheesy

I guess OP forget about it  Smiley

Everyone whines so he should just change his mind

OP is 100% chance not giving even 1 btc. Have you seen his negative feedback.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:55:28 PM

because, i love  Kiss Kiss Kiss
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:06:02 PM

Besides, If I had his resources I might be doing the same thing so I can't judge him.  More power to him if he found a clever way to leverage the system to his advantage - I would do the same.

I don't get it... What is it with you libertarian capitalist types where you think fucking people over for a living is a perfectly valid career path?

Don't you understand that by making the world a stupider place around you for a living, you are diminishing the value of the world in which you live, regardless if you personally are now flush with cash?

What good is being the richest man in town if your town is filled excrement?

How can other peoples' widespread misery that you caused not have a personal effect on your life, short of being a psychopath?

Think about what you have said.

You have described bankers aka financial terrorists and their crony puppet politicians  to a T and yes they DO fuck all of us over an reap trillions in illegal gains and then tell us that they are in charge and all is fine.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
t95

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:51:34 PM

Hi,

First of all I'd like to point out that I won't complain about my life like a lot of people do in this thread. Until now, I had a normal life and a lot of dreams like a nice wife, a house on the beach and so on... - but that doesn't matter, because that great thing called crypto currency will change all our lives + all lives of people not registered in this forum = EVERYONE'S life anyway.
The only question is: Will it be a niche market for all technical stuff or can crypto currency compete with highly-scalable but centralized payment methods like PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and so on.

There's currently a competition between us (trustless decentralized payment methods like BTC) and centralized "trustworthy" ones. The problem I see right now is that we're about to lose, because institutional payment providers can easily reduce their fees without having to think about miners or blockchain size.
But the biggest advantage of banks and credit card institutions is that they just have too many big customers and partnerships that last for decades. Of course it's nice if restaurants in some cities accept crypto currencies, but by big customers I don't even mean Dell or Expedia, I'm talking about ALL Fortune Global 500 companies and a trillion dollar market.

Exactly that has to be the next stage in our adoption roadmap. Because being able to pay with Bitcoin in small shops and some restaurants as mentioned above won't make millions of workers receive their wages in Bitcoin.

With 100 BTC I can start participating in this next stage. I'm well-connected in the "big" businesses world and know that these large companies always want to reduce their fees, improve their (financial) processes and get independent of external "trustworthy" payment providers. But by now there's no solution to implement VCs in companies' software systems. I also know some people who have enough knowledge and connections to achieve this goal.
Of course the global financial system and payment processes of big non-technical companies won't be changeable in one day, but if we don't focus on these things crypto-currencies will die sooner or later.

I often think that my intentions and thoughts might be too severe and too big for me. But I'm sure in 2006 nobody could really believe that something like Bitcoin could exist.
And if we don't try to reach unreachable goals we'll lose.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

because, i love  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I think you used the wrong symbol.

It should be: 

Because I love $ $ $

Wink Wink Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:11:09 AM

And to top that, all my precious videos and photos of my children, backed up on 2 seperate harddrives, was stolen too. {That cannot be replaced, by any money}

You don't truly have back-ups until they are off-site and verified.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
Magic Of Nigeria

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:18:56 AM

With this money our family could afford to adopt children, which at the current time we cannot, as we are tight financially.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:22:00 AM

With this money our family could afford to adopt children, which at the current time we cannot, as we are tight financially.

If you have no money to adopt maybe you wouldn't have money to feed and clothe them.  

Or maybe you'll get another 100 BTC freebie in a few years for that as well.  lol.

Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:27:43 PM

If you have no money to adopt maybe you wouldn't have money to feed and clothe them.  

Or maybe you'll get another 100 BTC freebie in a few years for that as well.  lol.

Lol, +1000..

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

Damn 25 pages of replies going strong.

Feeling anything yet OP?
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

because i invented the bitcoin dinosaur graphs
jamescrypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:02:10 PM

Because I am very poor. It will change my life.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:38:51 PM

Feeling anything yet OP?

This thing is not even slowing down yet.

100 Bitcoins are a serious motivator.  Imagine if I'm right and BTC hits $10,000 in the next 12 months, that will mean $1 million - we'll see people really come out with their best stories - pictures and videos included. lol.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:08:45 PM

Feeling anything yet OP?

This thing is not even slowing down yet.

100 Bitcoins are a serious motivator.  Imagine if I'm right and BTC hits $10,000 in the next 12 months, that will mean $1 million - we'll see people really come out with their best stories - pictures and videos included. lol.

You are CFA aren't you? If its not you, you are working with him.

Anyone pretending CFA isn't a total piece of shit is full of it themselves.

Check CfA's bashing of me and IXC on the iXCoin thread which is my biggest and dearest coin holding. I personally don't like him and I've had arguments with him.  Why would I do that to my own coin?  If you knew anything about me you'd know I don't play such games with iXCoin - never have.

Maybe I am full of it or maybe I don't see the harm in buying some hero accounts and would buy some myself if I could and so I feel like a hypocrite not saying something while you and others bash him. 

He may deserve getting some bashing for stringing all these desperate people along with this prize game just like he did on the IXC thread where he never followed through but definitely not for wanting to buy some hero accounts.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

And I am not working with CfA, I don't know who he really is, I just have some guesses.

And I don't like this prize game he's playing.  It was funny at first reading so many made up stories and seeing just how far people will go for 100 BTC but now it's getting very sad to watch and it's quickly becoming unfunny.

Playing cruel games with people's lives - giving false hope to desperate people in horrible situations just to get a laugh - now that would be evil and that bothers me.  In fact, if this all turns out to be just a game for lulz I will give him a negative rating and I can probably put out a tweet to get 20 other people to do it as well.

Then you'll see CfA and I are not working together in any way and I'm just a guy who speaks out if I see something wrong even if it's against a guy I don't personally like, like CfA and his fair and legal right to buy HERO accounts.

Cheers!

btcguys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:03:53 AM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !
best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

Dear ~CfA~

Thank you for being generous and giving away 100 BTC. Your offer is much appreciated. I would like you to choose me for following reasons:
1. I have done extensive work on my blog to help new and old users to secure and adopt Bitcoins
2. I have tight budget and I am saving money to buy some Bitcoins so I can offer Bitcoins from my website
3. 100 BTC will give me head start to run my first business successfully with your help

Bitcoin:1HvzyEMt8tnx9P7j7Vpiz5KE2pGzhm2d7n
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:40:10 AM

Thank you for being generous and giving away 100 BTC. Your offer is much appreciated. I would like you to choose me for following reasons:
1. I have done extensive work on my blog to help new and old users to secure and adopt Bitcoins
2. I have tight budget and I am saving money to buy some Bitcoins so I can offer Bitcoins from my website
3. 100 BTC will give me head start to run my first business successfully with your help

Bitcoin:1HvzyEMt8tnx9P7j7Vpiz5KE2pGzhm2d7n

Holy lord does the link in your sig look like a scam site: http://www.btcguys.weebly.com

There's no way you are located in New York. Your English is too terrible, even for a New Yorker.

Hey CFA why did you unlock this thread just to allow this post to be made? Is this the "winner" of your contest?

I too saw this thread locked so there is definitely a game being played here.  So I think you may be right - he realized his sick game - mocking unfortunate people for lulz went too far and now he's looking for an easy way out by rewarding one of his many sock puppets the 100 BTC.

I think Theymos and a couple global mods I know should be brought in on this sick little game of his.

I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach for having defended this guy this entire time.  Man!!!!!

coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:50:29 AM

I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach for having defended this guy this entire time.  Man!!!!!

Do not worry so much. He has offered little more than what is offered by a lottery ticket, and you do not worry about that. He may be one better as he has not asked anybody to pay anything.

This forum has fostered far worse, and many people's hard earned dreams have been shattered here. A little hope, misguided or not, is not so bad.

You have certainly offered no harm. Do not worry about it.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: