Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
science

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:27:11 PM

remember, remember the 30th of november  Cheesy

BTC: 1B12Kz4nzkjZPzeKrAJi3fcqJ9CDoGXaup
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:34:23 PM

So after 28 pages later.. here we are still submitting our stories for 100 btc lol.

I figure most people would get it by now, after 8 pages deep.

lmao, that one made me cry.

3/>

I wanna laugh too but I keep looking at it and I just don't get it.

What does it mean?  lol, I'm being serious, I flipped that 3 around a hundred times and I don't see anything funny about it.  lol.

Because it's supposed to be <3
Which is a heart when rotated 90° left.

Airhead blonde did 3> and tried and tried to figure out how to turn the three around to make a heart. (Not so funny now that I've explained it that way...

(hmm... however, the 3> looks like a feminine figure when rotated 90° right)

LOL Seems the blonde has a head full of sailboat fuel!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:52:12 PM

so what's the harm? It's nice to dream once in a while
No, it's plain stupid.

Just create something awesom and you'll get the money you deserve.

Lotteries are stupid, charities are stupid (since they should be paid by the state, using the taxes, instead).

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:57:56 PM

so what's the harm? It's nice to dream once in a while
No, it's plain stupid.

Just create something awesom and you'll get the money you deserve.

Lotteries are stupid, charities are stupid (since they should be paid by the state, using the taxes, instead).

Aaahhhh! I think my head just exploded. Sooo... which flavor of "ist" do you subscribe to?

[Edit: ...and what are you involved in crypto for? I mean, decentralization, privacy, free markets... doesn't seem that you'd be ok with these.]
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:34:23 PM

Aaahhhh! I think my head just exploded. Sooo... which flavor of "ist" do you subscribe to?

[Edit: ...and what are you involved in crypto for? I mean, decentralization, privacy, free markets... doesn't seem that you'd be ok with these.]
Why not?

I think the state should grant every citizen everything he needs to survive, and along with that there should be full almost-unregulated economic freedom for everything extra.

xx_lama

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:14:48 PM

17sRT2cPUASdsJstDgcAH69GaoeNV8kqhx
Hashforfun

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:43:40 PM

17sRT2cPUASdsJstDgcAH69GaoeNV8kqhx

Just don't stare at your wallet balance 24 hours per day without even going to the toilet, don't expect anything son.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:07:28 PM

well you have my btc address in my profile .... I will instantly sell 10 or 11 BTC to be a free man and have no debt at the bank ... and with the rest i will travel in all the places that accept BTC as form of payment Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:33:23 PM

Why not?

I think the state should grant every citizen everything he needs to survive, and along with that there should be full almost-unregulated economic freedom for everything extra.

And where is the state gonna get the trillions needed to do this from?

And how will you have full freedom while the state is busy robbing everyone blind to give everyone everything they need to survive?

You don't see a problem there?  A slight conflict of interest?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:46:34 PM

Why not?

And where is the state gonna get the trillions needed to do this from?

And how will you have full freedom while the state is busy robbing everyone blind to give everyone everything they need to survive?

You don't see a problem there?  A slight conflict of interest?

+1

I almost responded with basically the same logic - but then I thought "This will be a wasted effort.", so I didn't bother. But, yeah... when you start taxing the people into the ground to provide the necessities, their "unregulated economic freedom" is a glaring oxymoron. So, great - you have nothing left, and you can do anything you want with it...  Roll Eyes
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:26:11 AM

Why not?

The state should give people sweet fuck all. People need to earn their keep. Those that are incapable get taken care of by charity. That is how things used to be before Libtards took over and built up a nanny state. Big government stifles freedom Central banks are pure evil that enslave humanity.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are advocating freeloading as a means to living.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:26:13 AM

The state should give people sweet fuck all. People need to earn their keep.
This is very stupid, selfish, and american-tard.

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:41:38 AM

Doesn't sound like this is going anywhere, but doesn't cost much to post; just a little bit of time in exchange for the small chance of getting a lot of money seems fair.

So what would I do with 100BTC? At the current prices?
HODL!!!

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:33:05 AM

Doesn't sound like this is going anywhere, but doesn't cost much to post; just a little bit of time in exchange for the small chance of getting a lot of money seems fair.

HODL!!!

What does HODL stands for?   Grin

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:52:35 AM

From a Communist Giverment perspective it would seem stupid and threatening but from a smaller government greater freedom point of view it is full of win. Think about what you are saying. You are saying that I should give my hard earned money to the giverment so that they can give it away to the poor, incapacitated, and the lazy self-entitled fucktards. What I want to do is give my money directly to the poor and the incapacitated and eliminate the Nanny state and the lazy self-entitled fucktards. Your ideas stifle productivity, innovation, and personal freedom.

And I am a tard?

LOL

Give it up Spanky. Don't come to a battle of the wits unarmed. George Orwell's 1984 was a warning not a political action plan.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:33:27 PM

From a Communist Giverment perspective it would seem stupid and threatening but from a smaller government greater freedom point of view it is full of win. Think about what you are saying. You are saying that I should give my hard earned money to the giverment so that they can give it away to the poor, incapacitated, and the lazy self-entitled fucktards. What I want to do is give my money directly to the poor and the incapacitated and eliminate the Nanny state and the lazy self-entitled fucktards. Your ideas stifle productivity, innovation, and personal freedom.

And I am a tard?

LOL

Give it up Spanky. Don't come to a battle of the wits unarmed. George Orwell's 1984 was a warning not a political action plan.

You're wasting your time.  People who can't see through the communist lie are either too stupid or too lazy to ever see the truth. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:33:56 PM

HODL!!!

What does HODL stands for?   Grin

Hold On For Deal Life?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !
best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

This is BS! this guy is just playing around.  Grin He doesn't have any 100 BTC with him. Why doesnt he prove it?
Stop telling your story to someone who think that he can give you 100 btc for free.

I'm nearly 100% sure this guy is a high roller holding a lot more than 100 BTC but I'm equally sure this is probably just a game and he ain't gonna give away anything to nobody. 

babygame

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:47:50 PM

you must give that btc because i am your boyfriend  Roll Eyes

1KxMagLHURJZYoVSQGVtX43Pq2HxbuGY5G
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:38:50 PM

From a Communist Giverment [...]
So everyone who isn't Pure American Capitalist is Communist.
Welcome to the sixties?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: