Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U.  (Read 20535 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:50:05 PM

From a Communist Giverment [...]
So everyone who isn't Pure American Capitalist is Communist.
Welcome to the sixties?

You must be joking.

Anyone who believes that the state should provide individuals with ALL ALL ALL their basic needs is BY DEFINITION a hard-core communist.

You obviously lack a basic education which explains your communist views.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:01:48 AM

I live in Africa. Im sorry if my spelling isn't right, I have to write this message really quick. A villager has to turn a crank really fast just to generate enough power for me to keep the computer running so I can write this messafge and I don't know how much lnger he can keep it up!

I have a friend on lookout duty incase we get attacked again by wild animals. the last time a pack of wild dogs attacked and killed 2 villagers. But don't worry, at least we can have meat for dinner tonight. we just chased the wild dogs away with sticks.

We are busy teaching a hyena to run on a big wheel so that he can generate electricity for us but it is taking longer than expected, he keeps stopping when he sees us... I think he wants to eat us. As you cn see, we are in quite a bad situation. 100BTC will buy us a generator big enough to power our entire village, then we can finally see who keeps stealing our blood diamonds and get our mining operation working again.

We will use the left over bitcoin to buy more ammunition so we can hunt down the tribe that stole our generator in the first place and put us in this desperate situation. Most of our younger soldiers have little or no ammunition left, because they cant aim so well so it takes them 20 shots to kill.

It is very scary out here at night without any power, and the villagers are desperate to work longer hours, 7am to 7pm isn't long enough for them. It just kills me to see their sad faces when they get put back into their cages at night  Embarrassed  If our lights go back on, we will be able to work them from 6am to midnight.

So you see, your 100BTC donation would go to a really good cause, and 1 day when you want to buy your wife a nice diamond ring for her anniversary, just know that it was your 100BTC that made it possible to get that ring to her.

Regards
Freedom Fighter Lazarous  Grin
Lol look at this retard. If he really did need to turn a crank to power the computer then how the f*ck are you a full member. That's a sh*t ton of cranking. You are so pathetic.
This was probably a joke anyway. Actually it's pretty funny.
qqNxt

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:25:44 AM

i'll quit my crappy job and spend the next few years to study coding languages. (got married early and stuck with this job trying to pay off mortgage)
i'm thinking mobile games app development.

if I end up successful i'll pay back the 100btc+some to thank you!
uber

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:56:46 PM

I don't believe in getting money out of nowhere to change your life, so I would blow it all.

So, you should give it to me so I could go to Las Vegas for a month next summer for some hardcore hedonistic fun.  Grin

I would even get a few t-shirts with the print "bitcoins paid for this".

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:57:44 PM

I don't believe in getting money out of nowhere to change your life, so I would blow it all.

So, you should give it to me so I could go to Las Vegas for a month next summer for some hardcore hedonistic fun.  Grin

I would even get a few t-shirts with the print "bitcoins paid for this".

good idea hope you win

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:39:53 PM

I've sacrificed nearly everything of myself for the past 10 years studying medicine so that I can help protect others, and especially children, from mental illness.

My mom's really sick so I care a lot about brain diseases.  Don't get me wrong -- physical diseases like cancer are horrible, but brain diseases invade your very soul.  If you've ever seen a kid with low functioning autism or Downs, can you even think of living like that?  It's screwed up trying to imagine what they go through.

I got into ultrasound research because high frequency sound waves can be used to change the body's natural chemistry.  You don't have to add drugs or chemicals to it, you just shoot it with a little sound beam and it stimulates whatever you're aiming at.  This has INCREDIBLE potential in medicine.  Imagine being able to combat Alzheimer's disease, ALS, Parkinson's, and others with just some cheap sound.  It's within our reach, and in just a few years we'll have it.

And once we figure out how to use sound in medicine, we can share it with the world because ... well, it's sound.  It's not some overpriced commercial chemical.

Along the way, I learned another important thing... Because I studied how to use sound as a cure, I also learned that it can cause harm if you use it wrong.  You know how ultrasound is used in nearly every pregnancy to image the baby?  Research shows that too much ultrasound can cause developmental problems, and maybe even can cause autism.  I can point to several mechanisms where ultrasound exposure can cause autism linked pathology.

If you want to read more about this prenatal ultrasound topic check out this online petition.  Sign it if you're awesome: http://www.change.org/p/health-risks-of-prenatal-ultrasound-the-urgent-need-for-more-research-and-regulation

Anyway...
All of this school and sacrifice has left me poor as hell, and both of my parents were diagnosed with Hepatitis C this month...  Treatment in the USA would cost us over $100,000 per person, and I do NOT have that...  but, with medical tourism, I could get them to Egypt or something where the price for the pills is affordable within the $30-50,000 range for a full treatment over a 6 month period.

...if you gave me 100 bitcoins, it would save my parents' lives.  I don't know if you're for real about this give away, but if you are ...please consider

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:32:33 PM

I've sacrificed nearly everything of myself for the past 10 years studying medicine so that I can help protect others, and especially children, from mental illness.

My mom's really sick so I care a lot about brain diseases.  Don't get me wrong -- physical diseases like cancer are horrible, but brain diseases invade your very soul.  If you've ever seen a kid with low functioning autism or Downs, can you even think of living like that?  It's screwed up trying to imagine what they go through.

I got into ultrasound research because high frequency sound waves can be used to change the body's natural chemistry.  You don't have to add drugs or chemicals to it, you just shoot it with a little sound beam and it stimulates whatever you're aiming at.  This has INCREDIBLE potential in medicine.  Imagine being able to combat Alzheimer's disease, ALS, Parkinson's, and others with just some cheap sound.  It's within our reach, and in just a few years we'll have it.

And once we figure out how to use sound in medicine, we can share it with the world because ... well, it's sound.  It's not some overpriced commercial chemical.

Along the way, I learned another important thing... Because I studied how to use sound as a cure, I also learned that it can cause harm if you use it wrong.  You know how ultrasound is used in nearly every pregnancy to image the baby?  Research shows that too much ultrasound can cause developmental problems, and maybe even can cause autism.  I can point to several mechanisms where ultrasound exposure can cause autism linked pathology.

If you want to read more about this prenatal ultrasound topic check out this online petition.  Sign it if you're awesome: http://www.change.org/p/health-risks-of-prenatal-ultrasound-the-urgent-need-for-more-research-and-regulation

Anyway...
All of this school and sacrifice has left me poor as hell, and both of my parents were diagnosed with Hepatitis C this month...  Treatment in the USA would cost us over $100,000 per person, and I do NOT have that...  but, with medical tourism, I could get them to Egypt or something where the price for the pills is affordable within the $30-50,000 range for a full treatment over a 6 month period.

...if you gave me 100 bitcoins, it would save my parents' lives.  I don't know if you're for real about this give away, but if you are ...please consider

I withdraw and vote for this guy.
johan11

Activity: 480

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:44:24 PM

If YOU give ME 100 BTC I give you 110 BTC on next year. Grin
Kimochii

Activity: 168

Professional Gamer

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Smiley With that 100 BITCOIN I can change everyone life on this thread not only my life  Smiley

Grin Giveaways, Loan and etc. I can do with 100 BITCOIN I will have organization with that funds. Grin

chanz

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:16:15 AM

Fair offer i see there.  Cheesy

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
Luckylui

Activity: 154

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:20:53 AM

Fair offer i see there.  Cheesy

Chanz,

Your Block explorer is awesome Smiley

Just wanted to say that!

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:30:23 AM

Do I think this is real..Well no.

Do I deserve it if it was...Some would say no.

I cannot and will not spill my life story on this forum, Why? Mainly because it would sound made up  Shocked

If I ever got any big sum of money..Difficult to say, Anyone who has dealt with me know me to be selfless and genuine, I do work in my local community and I see alot of people who don't even have the capacity to ask for help, Those I would help the most.

Success is perspective, It changes when you look at it differently.

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

I will build a house for my mother. My mother was so miserable.

Thanks for awesome!
brownmon

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:14:35 AM

I'm nearly 100% sure this guy is a high roller holding a lot more than 100 BTC

Why would you think that?  He's failed to prove he owns anything.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:34:24 PM

I'd take your 100 BTC and execute a market buy on Monero just for fun. Give it to me!

brownmon

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:55:25 PM

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  

Did you edit this?  Other people have quoted you as saying that you're going to send the money on August 30th.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:59:29 PM

I'm nearly 100% sure this guy is a high roller holding a lot more than 100 BTC

Why would you think that?  He's failed to prove he owns anything.

I don't have to prove anything.  I'M not gonna sign anything just because Tomatocage wants me to- i'm not his little slave.

BTW u are disqualified.

~CfA~

You know what i just noticed? You moved the end of this giveaway to November 30th...before it was August 30th...

And feel free to disqualified me,you only want attention. lol

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:00:07 PM

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on November 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  

Did you edit this?  Other people have quoted you as saying that you're going to send the money on August 30th.

Yes,he edited the post...  Tongue
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:00:28 PM

I'll give the OP credit for hanging tough with this but yeah he did edit the OP.

Now listen here OP. I dare you to give me the BTC. I double dog dare you!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
puzzel.me

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

he is just playing with you. He is never going to send those 100btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: