Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Profit Switching software: NiceHash, Yaamp, Hamsterpool, coins, more...  (Read 10655 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

It;s for MRR i can change the value but not the input a value of let's say X amount of btc/mhash/day for example
This is something I can add in future versions of the software, to let you specify profit per 1MH/day.

i am also having trouble with the remote feature to run my gpu rigs but i think that me not configure it properly.
Please let me know the details of the problem you experience. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:00:09 PM

i got everything working, and the profit per mh would be awsome. thanks
kaltar

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:03:45 PM

or if you can pull the information from the API key from MRR, even better
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:43:57 AM

or if you can pull the information from the API key from MRR, even better
If MRR is enabled in the Options dialog, Online Services section, that is what Awesome Miner is trying to do, at least when the rig is rented.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kaltar

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:29:27 PM

hmm, checking and WafflePool is in the list of online services and right now is the most profitable for scrypt but it won't witch to it, i took a look at the scrypt file you have on your website and it's not in there. could you add it please.

thanks

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:08:48 PM

hmm, checking and WafflePool is in the list of online services and right now is the most profitable for scrypt but it won't witch to it, i took a look at the scrypt file you have on your website and it's not in there. could you add it please.
You are correct that WafflePool isn't part of the profitability switching. The reason is that the statistics provided by WafflePool are per day, while the other pools provide the "current" (10 minute average) profitability. Per day statistics are not good enough for the profitability switcher.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 06:47:25 PM

With Awesome Miner 1.2, the Awesome Profit Switcher feature has also been updated to include more algorithms.

Neoscrypt is supported for TradeMyBit, Nice/WestHash and Yaamp. For Yaamp, more pools have been added as well.

Supported multi-pools and algorithms for automatic profit switching
  • TradeMyBit (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt)
  • NiceHash (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, SHA-3 (Keccak), X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt)
  • WestHash (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, SHA-3 (Keccak), X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt)
  • LTCRabbit (Scrypt, X11)
  • Yaamp (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11, X13, X15, Neoscrypt)

In addition to these pools, the profit switcher also uses single coin statistics and can switch to mining any single coin if more profitable than any of the pools above.

As always, you don't have to setup anything manually. Simply go to the Awesome Profit Switcher web site and download the complete pool list to automatically import everything into Awesome Miner.

Awesome Profit Switcher works for all miners on your network, both GPU mining rigs and standalone ASIC's. A single Awesome Miner instance can manage, monitor and do profit switching for up to 200 miners.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

The Awesome Profit Switcher feature in Awesome Miner 1.2.1 has been updated with support for Hamsterpool.

The complete list of the auto-switching multi-pools supported by Awesome Profit Switcher:
  • TradeMyBit (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt)
  • NiceHash (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, SHA-3 (Keccak), X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt)
  • WestHash (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, SHA-3 (Keccak), X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt)
  • Yaamp (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11, X13, X15, Neoscrypt)
  • Hamsterpool (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11)

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 08:09:07 AM

Together with the release of Awesome Miner 1.3.1, the Awesome Profit Switcher feature has also been improved to allow more customization.

Single coin statistics from WhatToMine is now supported, and will be default for all new installations. WhatToMine is a great service with a coin API that can be used for free.

For a single coin (Litecoin for example), there are now four ways to use the coin statistics:

• Use the coin statistics directly from the coin service (like WhatToMine)
  • Manually define coin properties like difficulty, reward in and value in either BTC or USD
  • Specify a custom profitability in BTC/MH/day, that is commonly used by multi pools for specifying profitability
  • Specify a profitability factor that will be multiplied with the calculated profit based on information from the coin service. Specify 1.15 to increase the calculated profit of a coin with 15%. This can be used to favor a specific coin in the profit switcher.

For each of the supported profit switching multi pools, a custom profitability factor can also be specified in the latest release. The profitability factor is multiplied with the reported real-time profitability of the pool, and can be used to give either higher or lower priority to specific multi pools. These settings are available in the Options dialog, Online Services section, of Awesome Miner.

The latest release also adds support for the Lyra2RE algorithm.

Supported multi-pools and algorithms for automatic profit switching
  • NiceHash (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, SHA-3 (Keccak), X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt, Lyra2RE)
  • WestHash (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, SHA-3 (Keccak), X11, X13, X15, Nist5, Neoscrypt, Lyra2RE)
  • Yaamp (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11, X13, X15, Neoscrypt, Lyra2RE)
  • Hamsterpool (Scrypt, Scrypt Adaptive N, X11)

The pool TradeMyBit has closed down and has been removed from the list of supported multi pools.

Please remember that Awesome Profit Switching works great for both GPU mining and standalone ASIC's, and up to 200 miners can be managed from a single interface. It's especially useful for Scrypt ASIC's (like KnC Titan), where you can get much higher profits by automatically selecting the most profitable pool.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: