Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Proof COINCHIMP and BITPLASTIC and MORIARTY Scam Network  (Read 8766 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:04:30 PM

As if you needed more proof of Moriarty and his scam attempts....

I received this email:

What caught me as strange was the fact that he lists clearly the payment methods to buy bitcoin through CoinChimp with payment methods including Bank of America cash deposit, Western Union, MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, SEPA/Wire Transfer, and more. I said, hmmmm... how could he allow BofA transfer... he would need a bank account which would give away his identity. So, I signed up for an account, and prepared to buy bitcoin through BofA cash deposit.

Well, of course... a scammer never tells the truth. Once inside your account, and when ready to buy bitcoin, here are your options:

Oh damn... what do you know... my only options are MoneyPak reload and Vanilla Visa Reload.  Oh, Perfect Money as well... which I had never heard of but when I go to their site, I see a posting from June of 2013 stating:

"Dear Customers,

In line with our policy, all accounts that belong to US Citizens/Residents/US Companies will be disabled on 1st of July. If you still have funds on your account, please take appropriate and timely steps to withdraw the balance. Please note that after 1st of July, no transactions can be executed at accounts that fall into the above mentioned category."

So, despite what the scam email claims, I can only but bitcoins from Mr. Moriarty with Vanilla Visa or MoneyPak.

So, despite my earlier fears that possibly the 80k theft that has been clearly proven throughout these forums including here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713699.msg8177067#msg8177067 were a single scam attempt by Dr. Michael Moriarty PhD (not a doctor, not a real name, no PhD) It now appears that my worst fears are true. The entire operation of Michael Moriarty and his "Bitcoin Network of 50+ sites" are a total scam and believe me you will lose money if you deal with him in any way... 

BEWARE - STAY CLEAR
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:33:37 PM

Also I wanted to start listing his sock puppet accounts.

Anyone know Theymos?  Can't he at this point, considering the huge potential for loss by anyone using any of Moriarty's sites, able to tell us all the accounts that are coming from Moriarty?  I think it is clearly needed.

So far I have

HulkoviousRex

DO NOT USE: coinchimp.com, bitplastic.com, bitlaunder.com, bitwebhosting.com, paidbitcoin.com, bitarmored.com, walletpays.com, vcbtc.com, hotbitcoins.com, bitforum.org, bitspeculate.com, bitsweeps.com, paidbitcoin.com, bitbing.com, bitscams.org (although, for now it is rather funny to go to bitscams)

HulkoviousRex

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:45:00 PM

Also I wanted to start listing his sock puppet accounts.

Anyone know Theymos?  Can't he at this point, considering the huge potential for loss by anyone using any of Moriarty's sites, able to tell us all the accounts that are coming from Moriarty?  I think it is clearly needed.

So far I have

HulkoviousRex

This is slander. I am not anyone's sock puppet. My experience with bitplastic is genuine.

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:48:29 PM

Can I see proof?
HulkoviousRex

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:21:25 PM

Can I see proof?

That's not how it works. If you accuse someone of something, you have to provide the proof. And there is none, because the feedback I left was genuine.

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:27:19 PM

Can I see proof?

That's not how it works. If you accuse someone of something, you have to provide the proof. And there is none, because the feedback I left was genuine.

Get a life Moriarty

You are a clown.  Do I still bore you?

Want proof?  Ummmm brand new account with 4 posts (3 today) and your first post is in a scam accusation thread about bit plastic and this is your post....

I ordered the card. It did work. My ATM withdrawal fee was 5% though, so quite a bit higher than the advertised $1.50. I had an issue with card activation, which was quickly resolved by the site's operator. In my opinion, bitplastic.com is not a scam. Considering the number of hoops you have to jump through to get your bitcoins converted to fiat and sent to your card by some other service, bitplastic is a nice and simple alternative.

Oh please, do you really think we are all THAT dumb.  In my opinion, bitplastic.com blah blah.... the .com even?  WOW  You have sunk to new lows indeed.  Your network is done. Sock puppets are done.  Scams are done.  Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!
HulkoviousRex

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:48:29 PM

/blah, drivel, drivel, blah/

Whatever. I'm putting you on ignore.

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:36:33 AM

Sock Puppet Alert... Sock Puppet Alert....

One of the funniest ever....

Moriarty is a joke and should be banned from Earth....

First Up...

CASH4NET    He could have been more discreet maybe

Hi folks, just found the site BitFiverr.com when searching for 'bitcoin fiverr' on google, as I need to hire freelancer and pay in bitcoin. Any had any experience with this site? it looks brand new. appreciate any help/refs/reviews, thanks

anyone know the biggest/best bitcoin directory website?
I found http://BitListing.com but it's brand new.  I also found http://BitBuzzer.com for listing businesses that accept bitcoin in real life like bars.
I am trying to make a list of all free bitcoin directories, seems like many of them charge money (the ones above are free)
Can anyone suggest some good bitcoin listing sites?

anyone know where i can get a debit card to withdraw bitcoin?

Or not

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:42:35 AM

I found another... well what do you know...

btcgrrl69

We got ourselves a hot bitcoin lady who likes 69.... and bitcoin geeks.  Yeah, right...  and Moriarty runs legit sites.

Hi! Just saying hello. I am new to the forum but not new to bitcoin. hope to learn more about bitcoin here, and meet some hot geeks lol. peace

Gag me, seriously

eNumbered.com has a debit card but the limit is only $200USD daily.  Any others?

anyone know where I can get a bitcoin debit card other than from eNumbered.com??? I need something with a HIGH LIMIT to withdraw $1000USD daily .. anyone? MtGox sucks, doesnt offer it

Class act Michael
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:02:16 AM

Just listing Moriarty's fake forum accounts

So far we have

btcgrrl69
CASH4NET
HulkoviousRex

Anyone seen any others?
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:49:16 AM

Lots of threads about this guy.
How does his scams work ? He just has 50+ sites and they are all scam sites ?? They all rip you off in one way or another ?

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:07:07 AM

Lots of threads about this guy.
How does his scams work ? He just has 50+ sites and they are all scam sites ?? They all rip you off in one way or another ?

No, not really.

He actually takes care of some customers but from what I can see, based on all his complaints is: Only after you have started to make a stink, will he finally show up on a thread or comment board and then blame you for doing something wrong... (Like, why did you load 1 btc on my hot wallet site, that's too much!) Yeah, you know the type... the guy blames women for the fact that he can never get a date.

If his scams were every customer, every time... he would have no chance... so rather, he takes care of 2 or 3 then screws one. For instance, his site BITLAUNDER.COM is a scam when anyone loads a lot of bitcoin. Moriarty thinks he's God so he sees someone who loads 50 btc on the site as a criminal because he thinks the coins you want "laundered" must be dirty and so you won't call the police if he steals them.

But truly, all his sites will in some way scam you. He can't design w webpage to save his life. He has 300 social accounts and doesn't use them correctly, just like his sites, they are all trash, they tell lies, make statements that contradict each other and only link to their other crap scam sites. He is the scum of the earth. Period.

see http://antilyze.com
kisrap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:31:50 AM

i my self tried the sites and nothing is wrong with them, they are actually good to me, i buy and sell and even use the card which is great for me, i dont know why they are called scam
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #HSdzXBWLnCuTKeHp

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:49:31 AM

i my self tried the sites and nothing is wrong with them, they are actually good to me, i buy and sell and even use the card which is great for me, i dont know why they are called scam
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #HSdzXBWLnCuTKeHp

Hmmmm, why would the sites be called scams. Let me think..

1.  Because the owner of the sites is a douche bag.
2.  Because he stole $80,000 and is causing major financial problems for RickyJames
3.  Because he stole over a month of my time and effort
4.  Because he is not a Doctor
5.  He has no PhD
6.  He does not allow users of his services and contact or personal info besides an email
7.  He is a liar
8.  He is a thief
9.  He is pathetic
10. He can't survive in life without stealing
11. He has 8 or 9 sockpuppet accounts, one of them being YOU
- Funny thing... when you talk about Moriarty's sites, your English is terrible... but if you look at all your old posts, magically you speak perfect English. Strange.
12. He is a clown
13. He's getting shut down

zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:06:17 AM

dAMNit i was about to buy... Roll Eyes
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

I've never had a problem with any of moriarty's sites .. i've used bitplastic and bitlaunder mostly. then again I never sent him 80k, but for smaller amounts they seem to work fine

dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:16:57 PM

moriarty = legit , he fixed my problem on bitlaunder and paid out

signed up for coinchimp and yes there is a bank of america deposit option, ill test it out for $200

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

does he still take SEPA? 

segvec

Activity: 196