Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EMD] - Emerald Crypto - PoW - Scrypt - low Difficulty - CPU mining  (Read 96672 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:11:28 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 04:32:13 PM by BitcoinNational

2000% ... yea it is going to have some 'downs' ... seriously .... this has been a very solid price rise and it is still holding strong.  In truth, I just want to know what the 90day trend from here is.  My bet is 1500.  Fair enough 1000%. 

When you look at the reward and current distribution stage.  This gem looks super cheap under 2cents.  Now factor in the business model.  Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:18:10 AM

Well, as i expected, opening the wallet at cryptsy would drop the price ...

It went really low now ...

Hope it will recover soon ...

You can always count on bagholders to dump on the best chance they get.
Good riddance!  Grin

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:15:12 PM

Coin Warz is now updated and reporting the right stats. Check out the profitability of mining EMD!

iruleyou1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:50:29 AM

Please help.  I was able to successfully solo mine Emerald Coin before with the old client on the wrong fork and plenty of other alt coins are working just fine.  Here is a sample of my emerald.conf

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=iruleyou1.1
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.101.*
rpcport=12128
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=107.170.99.188
addnode=92.238.186.27
addnode=62.44.226.18
addnode=82.169.240.36
addnode=108.8.4.42
addnode=71.9.214.72
addnode=70.180.113.106
addnode=90.64.117.129
addnode=24.102.94.25
addnode=92.59.89.58

My computers IP is 192.168.101.110 and the miners are directly connected to it via USB.  Basically for every coin I make a copy of a .conf file change the rpc port remove/change the allow ip statements.  Next I modify my bfgminer or cfg miner bat files to reflect the different rpc port for various coins.  This has always worked without any issue.  For some reason with Emerald coin with the updated client this isn't working.  Has something changed?

Thanks.
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:20:37 AM

Please help.  I was able to successfully solo mine Emerald Coin before with the old client on the wrong fork and plenty of other alt coins are working just fine.  Here is a sample of my emerald.conf

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=iruleyou1.1
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.101.*
rpcport=12128
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=107.170.99.188
addnode=92.238.186.27
addnode=62.44.226.18
addnode=82.169.240.36
addnode=108.8.4.42
addnode=71.9.214.72
addnode=70.180.113.106
addnode=90.64.117.129
addnode=24.102.94.25
addnode=92.59.89.58

My computers IP is 192.168.101.110 and the miners are directly connected to it via USB.  Basically for every coin I make a copy of a .conf file change the rpc port remove/change the allow ip statements.  Next I modify my bfgminer or cfg miner bat files to reflect the different rpc port for various coins.  This has always worked without any issue.  For some reason with Emerald coin with the updated client this isn't working.  Has something changed?

Thanks.

Nothing has changed with the ports. The only changes were the hard fork to add DGW3, an Open SSL update, new checkpoints added and a few icon changes to the QT. There have been several people soloing successfully with the new client since it was released.

If you have a copy of the emerald.conf file you used previously, compare it to the one you are using above. The only difference should be the addnodes.

Or you can try this slightly different version which a user PM'd to me as the emerald.conf they have been using successfully:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=12127
rpcport=12128
maxconnections=20
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=107.170.99.188
addnode=92.238.186.27
addnode=62.44.226.18
addnode=82.169.240.36
addnode=108.8.4.42
addnode=71.9.214.72
addnode=70.180.113.106
addnode=90.64.117.129
addnode=24.102.94.25
addnode=92.59.89.58

iruleyou1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

Awesome got it working by trying the alt config posted.  I compared went back to using my original emerald.conf files and tried everything line by line.  Apparently the new client needed the port=12127 statement which I have not needed in the past with any coin I have mined.  Surprised because I would think only the rpcport=12128 would matter.  Somebody may want to verify this since its part of the .conf posted but I'm happy it is working.  I double checked  by removing it and it stopped working again for me.  Caused issues for me if miners were connected locally to the wallet pc or from a remote laptop.  Now it's all working.  Thanks again!!
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:53:26 PM

Any New news or update on Emerald coin?  It been Quiet on the forum lately

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 07:18:26 PM

Still working... Will have an announcement by the end of this week/early next week on development progress. Many things pulling me many different directions at the moment. Lots of development work for EMD and for my IRL clients keeping me on my toes (and up late at night).

Network hash rate is lower, for now. This is an excellent time to be mining and accumulating EMD. My little miners are still hashing away. [EMZ] is only 29 days away... What is [EMZ]? Here are a few hints: 16, 24, 32.

Talk soon...

kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:28:07 AM

Still working... Will have an announcement by the end of this week/early next week on development progress. Many things pulling me many different directions at the moment. Lots of development work for EMD and for my IRL clients keeping me on my toes (and up late at night).

Network hash rate is lower, for now. This is an excellent time to be mining and accumulating EMD. My little miners are still hashing away. [EMZ] is only 29 days away... What is [EMZ]? Here are a few hints: 16, 24, 32.

Talk soon...

Thank You for the update

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 03:48:42 PM

OP and website have been updated with the latest Pool Information. If you are looking for a place to mine EMD, there are several excellent options available.

There are a few undocumented EMD pools out there, still. We have seen addresses in the block explorer (with split mining payouts) that do not correspond to any of the pools listed. We know one is a multipool that has been hitting us since before the fork. There are, at least, two others that we have noticed, also.

If you are mining on a pool not listed or are the pool op of an unlisted EMD pool; send us a PM with the URL and we will get it listed in the OP and on the official Emerald Crypto website.

Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

If you are keeping track, I am solo mining my own pool.
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:05:30 AM

If you are keeping track, I am solo mining my own pool.

The idea is to get all of the pools documented to allow them to be contacted in event of a major upgrade. There were several multipools mining EMD when we did the hardfork that we could not contact because they were never listed anywhere. If know all of the pools and have their contact info, it will make the transition to any new version go smoother.

Individuals mining usually keep updated with the news on the thread. Pool OPs who are running pools for several different coins may not notice an upcoming change unless they are contacted directly.

There is another major update coming before the end of the year, so it would be good to know where all of the pools are to keep everyone on the same page.

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 08:09:32 PM

More information on developments, including some [EMZ] hints, coming in the next couple of days. Have been really tied up with a IRL client of mine that is keeping me from working on EMD projects, presently. This should be getting finished up today, so I will be able to devote my time to EMD.

I have been keeping a watch on the thread and signing in long enough to, at least, check my PMs. Keep mining and buying EMD... and posting to the thread on occasion wouldn't hurt, either.  Wink I sometimes feel as if I am talking to myself on here.  Grin

We can do more for the development of EMD if we know what the community is wanting for the currency. We have a vision for EMD, but are always open to suggestions and ideas for future development.

Who would be interested in doing a Google hangout, to learn some insider info about [EMZ]? If you are interested, send me a PM and we will get something set up to do a group hangout and share some info before it is posted here or on the website.

GWCalvert

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 12:35:40 AM

Lots of hash power hitting the pools today! Someone is getting their EMD while it's still relatively easy to mine... More! More! More!

888: 8TSFGEFRSXc7fjWt9RPQF1iGUe7T3J2GL1  Emerald Crypto Thread
MCDev

Activity: 680
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:29:10 AM

Been kind of quiet here lately.  Any updates?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 09:18:09 PM

Hi all. Just wanted to do a quick update on the progress of Project Z (and [EMZ]). Unfortunately we are experiencing some delay as our fearless leader (Gary) has been sidelined with some medical issues.

More info can be found here: http://www.emeraldcrypto.org/emd-emz-development-delays/

Because of this, we will probably not have any releases until the end of the month. We apologize for the delay, but some things just cannot be helped. If there are any programmers who want to volunteer to help us move these projects along, send us a PM with your experience, and we will get back on how you can assist us.

Gary at the ER... waiting for test results

GWCalvert

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 06:38:33 AM

Hi all. Just wanted to do a quick update on the progress of Project Z (and [EMZ]). Unfortunately we are experiencing some delay as our fearless leader (Gary) has been sidelined with some medical issues.

I am feeling somewhat better through improved diet and rest. Still have more tests to go through to find out exactly what is going on. So far everything has come back clean. Hopefully, this diet and rest thing will have me going back at full strength soon.

I have been working on a couple of things, though progress is slow (for now). I should have some project previews ready sometime next week. Will keep checking in here and try to keep you updated.

Keep mining and buying EMD!

888: 8TSFGEFRSXc7fjWt9RPQF1iGUe7T3J2GL1  Emerald Crypto Thread
Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 04:40:45 AM by Emerald_Crypto

We will be releasing a wallet update in the next few days. This will not be a mandatory update. The main change will be adding more checkpoints for chain security. There may be a few cosmetic changes as well. There are other wallet upgrades planned, but most will be in a release later this year.

We should also have some previews (screenshots) of some of the sites we are working on. There is a lot going on in the background that the community does not always see. But, rest assured, we are working to make EMD a better currency with the ultimate goal of building a crypto-ecosystem around it.

Talk soon...

PS: EMD is now 16 months old... quite an elder statesmen in the altcoin world.  Wink

Emerald_Crypto (OP)

EMD Core Team

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:56:32 PM

New wallet (version 8.4.1) is compiled. Testing it on a couple of our systems at the moment. This is not a mandatory update. Basically just a couple of new checkpoints to help keep people on the right chain. A more feature-filled client is in the works... but that will take a bit more time.

Will get the new wallet zipped up and uploaded later this evening. Will also be updating the source on github. Should be ready to download by tomorrow, at the latest.

More coming...

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:42:25 PM

I am feeling somewhat better through improved diet and rest. Still have more tests to go through to find out exactly what is going on. So far everything has come back clean. Hopefully, this diet and rest thing will have me going back at full strength soon.

I have been working on a couple of things, though progress is slow (for now). I should have some project previews ready sometime next week. Will keep checking in here and try to keep you updated.

Keep mining and buying EMD!

Health first.  Then we make wealth.

So recode your daily habits, and when rested and recovered lets rock this coin!

EMD maybe a medical coin??? Excepted by health services.  e-medical-doctors (sorry bad joke but good idea?)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: