Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe falllling is right?  (Read 8054 times)
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:11:01 PM

What makes you think we will go back up? People are losing interest more and more.
Less transactions every day. No new money coming in. Old coins being dumped gradually. New generation coins taking over.
There is no future really if you look at it realistically.
We have been crashing since beginning of this year, wake up, there is no bounce back.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:23:46 PM

When people start posting threads asking if well known bitcoin trolls are right, then you know we're at the bottom and the next rally is coming soon. Overall, sentiment can't get much lower than it is now.

I wouldn't say he is a troll. Much of his analysis is right.

The only trolls are those who always tell you "moon-buy-hold...". When you are losing money, holding out hope is a bad strategy.

if you hold when you're losing money, you're not losing money. if you listen to falling ever, he tells you to sell at a loss and he doesn't provide any analysis whatsoever. thats a bad strategy. where are you coming up with his analysis(which don't exist)being right?! clearly you're an idiot.
Octavius (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:45:23 PM

When people start posting threads asking if well known bitcoin trolls are right, then you know we're at the bottom and the next rally is coming soon. Overall, sentiment can't get much lower than it is now.

I wouldn't say he is a troll. Much of his analysis is right.

The only trolls are those who always tell you "moon-buy-hold...". When you are losing money, holding out hope is a bad strategy.

if you hold when you're losing money, you're not losing money. if you listen to falling ever, he tells you to sell at a loss and he doesn't provide any analysis whatsoever. thats a bad strategy. where are you coming up with his analysis(which don't exist)being right?! clearly you're an idiot.

I've written, "much" of his analysis is right, and that's true, right now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336063;sa=showPosts

True idiots are those who 'think' they have it all figured...
xavier

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:00:25 PM

agree with you guys, bear market still on
maker88

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:21:27 PM

I've written, "much" of his analysis is right, and that's true, right now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336063;sa=showPosts

True idiots are those who 'think' they have it all figured...

No, it is not true. Not now, not yesterday, not the day before, not tomorrow. Again, in order for "much" of his analysis to be true, he would have had to actually provide any analysis. He doesn't. He just makes a baseless claim, then when people ask why he thinks that he says they're "stupid lier bag holders", and that anyone who claims bitcoin is not crashing to zero is lying so they can secretly dump their stash of bitcoins at an intentional loss. If you put so much stock into what that retard says, start shorting! I mean the genius falling says its going to 300 really soon, you could double your money and it's a no brainer cuz he provided such clear fundamental analysis of how everyone in bitcoin is secretly lying about its undervaluation and also secretly dumping all their coins, just not on an exchange where you can see it happening of course. Right? Seems like easy money for someone as clever as you. And yet you're here, posting links to fallings prior posts, which proves only that he's never said anything accurate, and has never provided any analysis for his thoughts. Posting a picture of the "return to mean" chart, and claiming we're at the top of the bubble, is not analysis.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:39 PM

Less transactions every day.

What's that you say?

https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions-excluding-popular?timespan=180days&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=7&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

No new money coming in.
Prove it.  Anecdotal isn't worth anything, but if it were I know for a fact that you're wrong.

Old coins being dumped gradually.

What's that you say?

http://blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-days-destroyed

New generation coins taking over.
Which, the vapourware Ethereum?  The slow death of Dogecoin?  Maybe NXT has some steam, but I don't know of anywhere I can actually spend those.

There is no future really if you look at it realistically.

Try harder.

We have been crashing since beginning of this year, wake up, there is no bounce back.

Crashing since beginning of this year?  You mean through the China BS and the fall of Mt. Gox?  I guess you haven't heard of all the VC funding entering the market.  Didn't we see sub $400 already this year?

maker88

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

^^^^^^THIS!!! Thank you dropt for being an intelligent reasonable human being.
Ektra

Activity: 137
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:11:09 PM

+1 dropt. With the transparency of the blockchain we can all keep an eye on what's REALLY going on in bitcoin. Overall it's looking good, so calm your tits about the market price gyrations, it will only lead you to panic buy and sell at the worst possible times and fill someone else's pockets with your precious coins.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:18:43 PM

i think it will aroun 530 because market as i see chart . i predict in 530 and go higher 590 again.
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:53:38 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 04:04:07 PM by falllling

^^^^^^THIS!!! Thank you dropt for being an intelligent reasonable human being.

STOP FOOLING PEOPLE to lose money in bitcoin buying, most responsible people can now see the downfall of bitcoin incoming!
You are dreaming of just sit there and get rich quick, well the real life / real market doesn't act that way

On Bitstamp the bid sum / ask sum ratio stays around 400$, compared with 700$ a month ago.
Just some minor FUD can trigger capitulation. The bulls need a miracle to avoid it.

Probably going to be sideways for a long time, with a decent chance of slowly dropping to 560's

I predicted 555 last night, and it is headed in that direction, but I have a bad, bad urge to go all in, max margin long.  Can anyone give me rational reason that doesn't start with the Huobi wall?

and many others
maker88

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:06:40 PM

Once again falling, you prove our point. Calling us liars and quoting other people's nonsense is not market analysis.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:14:29 PM

STOP FOOLING PEOPLE to lose money in bitcoin buying, most responsible people can now see the downfall of bitcoin incoming!
You are dreaming of just sit there and get rich quick, well the real life / real market doesn't act that way

And just what are you trying to do?  How about you back up your "predictions" with something.  If you can see I didn't even make a prediction, but I did back up my arguements with facts.  Where's yours?  Don't have any?  What a surprise  Roll Eyes

On Bitstamp the bid sum / ask sum ratio stays around 400$, compared with 700$ a month ago.
Just some minor FUD can trigger capitulation. The bulls need a miracle to avoid it.

This is true, but I've been around long enough to know that doesn't mean shit.  If big players say it's time for the market to go up, it's going up.  Multi-thousand BTC buys in a matter of minutes have happened numerous times.  I'm not saying I believe this is or isn't going to happen, but I'm not so daft to have forgotten how this market has acted in the past.

Probably going to be sideways for a long time, with a decent chance of slowly dropping to 560's
Maybe, maybe not.  It's still a far cry from "$550 IN 48 HOURS, HURR DURR, POTATO" which is your M.O.

I predicted 555 last night, and it is headed in that direction, but I have a bad, bad urge to go all in, max margin long.  Can anyone give me rational reason that doesn't start with the Huobi wall?
It's headed sideways with some doofus dumping piles of coins here and there to push it back.

and many others

And not one has actually provided any analysis or citations, just like you.  All bark, no bite.  How many more times are you going to fail before you abandon this account and start another?
Hfertig

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

Once again falling, you prove our point. Calling us liars and quoting other people's nonsense is not market analysis.

I think there is not much prove needed. I think it is very obvious that there is only way for bitcoin at this price level and this is down.

1. News don´t drive the price anymore - Sign of market saturation.
2. Merchant adoption - Tax evasion scheme for early adopters, no one would buy a bitcoin to go shopping
3. Bitfinex Credit Bubble - more than 50.000 coins on loan
4. Orderbook - Very weak bid side. less than 19.000 coins to 0 (Bitstamp). I know people who own more than that
5. Expectation - Most people are bullish and a lot all in. Never a good sign

I have to agree with fallling. Stop being irresponsible for trying to drive people into Bitcoin.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:32:33 PM

I think there is not much prove needed. I think it is very obvious that there is only way for bitcoin at this price level and this is down.

If there's no foundation to your prediction, then it's useless.  It doesn't matter what direction you think it's going, if you can't provide a single reason for your train of thought, then you're just as bad as the people on the street corner yelling about the impending rapture.

At least you posted some points behind your thoughts, but go ahead and look at falllling's post history and show me examples of his reasoning.  

I have to agree with fallling. Stop being irresponsible for trying to drive people into Bitcoin.

Where are we being irresponsible trying to drive people into Bitcoin?  This is the speculation forum of Bitcointalk, by all reasonable accounts if you're here posting you're already "in".  This forums is full of people talking their books, and Blitz has assured that anyone interested in actually discussing fundamentals and TA has been driven away by allowing useless members like falllling here to continue posting their baseless drivel insulting anyone who disagrees.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:37:05 PM

2. Merchant adoption - Tax evasion scheme for early adopters, no one would buy a bitcoin to go shopping
4. Orderbook - Very weak bid side. less than 19.000 coins to 0 (Bitstamp). I know people who own more than that

This thread is hilarious. Wannabe traders who like you have sold or are short a volatile commodity which has risen 10 fold every year for five years are agreeing with the analysis of an obvious bear troll.

And you call dropt irresponsible. Brilliant!

Words of advice to newbies: never trust anything you read on this forum!
falllling

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:39:22 PM

They will just ignore all these facts and the whole year price dropping happening right in front of our eyes, cheap coins at $1100 $900 $800 $700 $600 ..

Time for those liars to give up, there is no moon, no get rich quick, no more bubble, what you lost is forever gone, buy more lose more

"Yalling to the moon plus suggest people to buy more" won't save bitcoin's price, don't scam people with the bitcoin ponzi scheme dream
Hfertig

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:40:04 PM

This thread is hilarious. Wannabe traders who like you have sold or are short a volatile commodity which has risen 10 fold every year for five years are agreeing with the analysis of an obvious bear troll.

And you call dropt irresponsible. Brilliant!

Words of advice to newbies: never trust anything you read on this forum!

My word of advice to newbies, never trust newbies....
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

I have made so much money from fear like this. Keep it up Falllling!  Kiss

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:48:51 PM

Actually, he may be right, he may not be. Thing is: There've been people like him all along in the bitcoin world. When bitcoin hit $1, people said it was overpriced beyond repair. Everyone knows where we are now. Only time will tell. I can only advise everyone worried by this to make up your mind and don't trade on panic or emotions. Don't listen to anyone on online boards. Make up your own mind!

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:53:12 PM

The chances of the price falling is not likely but 'm no saying it is impossible just unlikely.  The big money hasn't even gotten in yet so I won't even bother saying more then that.  As for the Wall Street Investor saying Bitcoin is overvalued..  that is like taking marriage advice from a teenager.  Wall Street is a rigged but they question the of Bitcoin? Give me a break.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: