Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:38:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe falllling is right?  (Read 8053 times)
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:23:15 PM

You offer absolutely nothing to this forum.

I am not ok with this.
I bought my coins @630, If I listened to him more intently I would have sold @620 @610 but I held and we are @580 now and we go down Angry

sorry for your $$$ lost, those bulls will only ask YOU to buy more but they won't neither buy nor push the price up (some are even dumping more), better just ignore their advice and find a good point to cut loose

oh, they might also suggest you to buy alot of coins and hold them for 10 years so they can sell higher tomorrow and grap your money Smiley
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

sorry for your $$$ lost, those bulls will only ask YOU to buy more but they won't neither buy nor push the price up (some are even dumping more), better just ignore their advice and find a good point to cut loose
I'm not going to tell him to buy, just like I'm not going to tell him to sell.  I'd like him to think with his own head and make his own decisions instead of listening to people like you, whether they advocate buying or selling.  However, the real concern here is that you just write words, and words are cheap.  Ergo your opinion is cheap (read: worthless).

This is going to go down as another complete failure in the great line of failures known as Falllling's predictions.
falllling

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:36:16 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 04:47:03 PM by falllling

I'm not going to tell him to buy, just like I'm not going to tell him to sell.  I'd like him to think with his own head and make his own decisions instead of listening to people like you, whether they advocate buying or selling.  However, the real concern here is that you just write words, and words are cheap.  Ergo your opinion is cheap (read: worthless).

This is going to go down as another complete failure in the great line of failures known as Falllling's predictions.

wrong, market price has already proved that i was/am right, you know what? it is going to prove it harder with more incoming drops
no matter what you lie/dream about, you have to face the truth of price dropping, ready for the final capitulation?
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:47:13 PM

wrong, market price has already proved that i was/am right, you know what? it is going to prove it harder with more incoming drops
no matter what you lie/dream about, you have to face the truth of price dropping

The phrase "even a broken clock is right twice a day" pretty much sums up your whole posting existence here.  You're not right, you just spew shit.  Just look at your username, your whole M.O. is to come here and spread price dropping FUD.    So far I'm faced with the truth of the price increasing.  $590 resistance down to 37% of what it was yesterday.  How about them apples?  Tongue

What happened to all those $550 WITHIN 48 HOURS threads?  How many of those did you make before you got lucky and the price came anywhere NEAR $550?  Just another FUD spreading failure. 
cdooer

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:35:01 PM

i have sold no btc and dont plan to as its pretty much my last hope in life and i refuse to face reality but if i was a regular person with a mortgage and family i may be considering cutting my losses at this point

Me either, and I've got 2 mortgages and a bunch of kids. I haven't even considered cutting my winnings yet.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:43:19 PM

i have sold no btc and dont plan to as its pretty much my last hope in life and i refuse to face reality but if i was a regular person with a mortgage and family i may be considering cutting my losses at this point
There is nothing wrong with cutting losses if it suits your risk tolerance and personal situation.

months of positive news about merchants and hedgefund and wall street but so far nothing but thin air, no one can provide a satisfactory explanation for why new money is not coming in

I think that there is still new money entering, but those funds are spread out over a lot of exchanges, offline transactions, and in amounts that don't necessarily show.  If I want to put $100 in it's only going to show as a 0.17BTC buy somewhere.  The same money coming into BTC in 2012 would show as a 20BTC buy on one of the three or four exchanges active at the time. So there's that.  I also believe that there is, in fact, a lot of "wall street" money entering, but they're likely making OTC deals with places like Bitpay, Coinbase, and largescale miners.  Just take Bitfury as an example.  If we assume that they privately own 20% of the network, that's BTC21,600 BTC a month that is likely funelled into the 'black' channels.

All that aside, thinking critically there's no reason for the average 1st world person that doesn't subscribe to some of the Libertarian background to get involved with Bitcoin outside of speculative investment.  It's a lot easier for me to buy stuff on a whim using paypal than it would be to acquire and use BTC.  If there is then the argument that I should just buy a bunch of coin at once to use when needed, then I'm at the mercy of volatility, which for the average consumer can be disasterous.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:49:42 PM

I'm not going to tell him to buy, just like I'm not going to tell him to sell.  I'd like him to think with his own head and make his own decisions instead of listening to people like you, whether they advocate buying or selling.  However, the real concern here is that you just write words, and words are cheap.  Ergo your opinion is cheap (read: worthless).

no matter what you lie/dream about, you have to face the truth of price dropping, ready for the final capitulation?

Man o man, I'll be buying a load of coins because your trolling and fud tactics to initiate a dump.  I'll be sure to start a thread and publicly thank you for the cheap coins.  There will be many songs sung in your honor.  Cool
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:19:10 PM

months of positive news about merchants and hedgefund and wall street but so far nothing but thin air, no one can provide a satisfactory explanation for why new money is not coming in

Let me join you on your hodling quest Smiley
While i did sold some part of my holdings, most of it is still safe in my wallet for the exact reason you posted. Theres too much that happened, and the price on the market curently isnt adequate.
It seams that were in some sort of trap, and the market is searching for the 99th reason to go up
Octavius (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

What happened to all those $550 WITHIN 48 HOURS threads?  How many of those did you make before you got lucky and the price came anywhere NEAR $550?  Just another FUD spreading failure. 

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:40:18 AM

So you're saying we should heed the lesson of Falllling's continued failure(s) until that one time the stars aligned?

His next gamble is $350.  You sold your coins yet because he told you do? If not, better get on it!
Octavius (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:56:21 AM

So you're saying we should heed the lesson of Falllling's continued failure(s) until that one time the stars aligned?

His next gamble is $350.  You sold your coins yet because he told you do? If not, better get on it!

We go down to $350, it's obvious. All indicators are red.
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:06:44 AM

We need to get down to $1 or less to shake out all the weak hands. Only then can we see some true, sustainable growth leading us towards the next bull market.
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:10:19 AM

BTW- what do you guys think about this graph:

Good lord man, where did you find this chart? It's so modern and contemporary! I can't contain myself for how informative it is!
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:32:51 AM

So, has that 200m investment started yet? I want to see another bubble Sad

Without good news, the exchanges are all preparing for a huge dive.

no and it won't happen. the 200m news is fake, what you will see is the price keeps dropping to $4xx or $3xx low

70% of Wall St. investors believe Bitcoin is already trading at unsustainable prices

What is your advice?

Wow.  Yeah this looks pretty bad imo.  Who was the person that predicted a multi year bear market to $40/coin ?

BTW- what do you guys think about this graph:

we are at "return to normal", sell now or lose everything

This chart has already repeated itself 3-4 times, and related to the last bubble, we are already well beyond the edge of that chart.

I like this chart, with the "You are here." lines added by me.

After the end of that chart things will probably start to look better. Here's my just-for-fun prediction from a few days ago:

(Since then I've come to expect a lower bottom than the chart would suggest, say $350-$435, but I still think we'll recover.)

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:47:38 AM

We go down to $350, it's obvious. All indicators are red.

Obviously you've never seen the market pick up 150 points in 15 minutes. 
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:39:33 AM

no matter what you lie/dream about, you have to face the truth of price dropping

The phrase "even a broken clock is right twice a day" pretty much sums up your whole posting existence here.  You're not right, you just spew shit.  Just look at your username, your whole M.O. is to come here and spread price dropping FUD.    So far I'm faced with the truth of the price increasing.  $590 resistance down to 37% of what it was yesterday.  How about them apples?  Tongue

I agree that he is likely doing nothing more then spreading FUD, I also think that he is likely not having any actual impact on the prices. I doubt that many people if anyone would consider taking advice from strangers on a forum that allows/encourages anonymity.

With that being said the short term direction of bitcoin is negative likely due to margin buying needing to be unwound.

There will always be haters with any successful investment and with any successful invention/product. The fact that there are haters and people spreading FUD is generally an indicator of something's success.   

falllling

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:36:56 AM

i am always right, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:42:16 AM

Yup, and if the trend reverses, just change the username to risiiing and you'll be right again Cheesy
Nikolai

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:19:53 AM

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:28:09 AM

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
R u sure?  Grin Grin Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: