Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:35:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe falllling is right?  (Read 8054 times)
brewsterz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:33:12 AM

9:18
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:12:15 AM

i am always right, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
R u sure?  Grin Grin Grin

Nice photo to debunk the quote. People should stop using the phase over and over again.
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:34:33 PM

R u sure?  Grin Grin Grin

9:18
Wrong  Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:43:21 PM

7:33?
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

So is falllllling right or not? Tongue Has he made any bets yet? It gets irritating to see such attention whore actually being paid attention to.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:55:10 PM

So is falllllling right or not? Tongue Has he made any bets yet? It gets irritating to see such attention whore actually being paid attention to.

Put him on ignore, it's not like you're missing out on anything valuable.  He's just another self-professed brainchild calling for the end of the world.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

But fallling isn't a broken clock.

He has been consistently right for the past two months. If anything, he has understated his predictions. I think even fallling doesn't realise how totally fucked Bitcoin is! Why else would he have understated his crash targets time and time again?

If fallling, the most bearish Bitcoin analyst on the net is too optimistic, what does that tell you about the reality of the market?

@fallling
Cheers for your invaluable input mate. If only I had listened to you sooner and pulled everything out of Bitcoin much sooner, instead of allowing myself to be swayed by all those stupid bulltards, I would be so much richer today. 2 week 5* Caribbean holiday richer in the past two months alone! Oh well, I suppose a full winter in cold windy rainy fucking freezing Scotland counting what few pennies I have left will have to suffice.

If only I had listened to fallling!

But alas, tis too late for me!

But is it too late for the rest of you guys!?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

But fallling isn't a broken clock.

He has been consistently right for the past two months. If anything, he has understated his predictions. I think even fallling doesn't realise how totally fucked Bitcoin is! Why else would he have understated his crash targets time and time again?

If fallling, the most bearish Bitcoin analyst on the net is too optimistic, what does that tell you about the reality of the market?

@fallling
Cheers for your invaluable input mate. If only I had listened to you sooner and pulled everything out of Bitcoin much sooner, instead of allowing myself to be swayed by all those stupid bulltards, I would be so much richer today. 2 week 5* Caribbean holiday richer in the past two months alone! Oh well, I suppose a full winter in cold windy rainy fucking freezing Scotland counting what few pennies I have left will have to suffice.

If only I had listened to fallling!

But alas, tis too late for me!

But is it too late for the rest of you guys!?

thanks pal, you get the point, bitcoin is going to nowhere but down
dead cat bounces can only trap stupid losers, don't let scammers fool your mind
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:43:13 PM

Why are you lying? He has been consistently WRONG in his "PREDICTIONS", which, by the way, are nothing more than GUESSES as they have 0 basis (he so far has provided 0 arguments for his claims, 0 technical, 0 fundamental analysis). Besides this he speaks like an autistic immigrant with broken English, seems to be unable to form sentences properly and acts like a parrot.
falllling

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

Why are you lying? He has been consistently WRONG in his "PREDICTIONS", which, by the way, are nothing more than GUESSES as they have 0 basis (he so far has provided 0 arguments for his claims, 0 technical, 0 fundamental analysis). Besides this he speaks like an autistic immigrant with broken English, seems to be unable to form sentences properly and acts like a parrot.

just give up your fooling people to buy plan, no one wants your bags scammer

more and more people can see the end of bitcoin incoming, feeling sad right? sorry for you, should have cut your loose in time Smiley
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:54:12 PM

R u sure?  Grin Grin Grin

Nice photo to debunk the quote. People should stop using the phase over and over again.

The phrase is: "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day".

People should stop using the wrong phrase.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
Sevvero

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:08:38 AM

more and more people can see the end of bitcoin incoming, feeling sad right? sorry for you, should have cut your loose in time Smiley
Who am I scamming? Answer question.
falllling

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:18:51 AM

stop insulting people with personal messages, such childishly action won't bring your lost money back
i told you to cut loose why didn't you listen? now you lost so much $$ and sending me insulting text messages for what?
you failed into bitcoin investment, admit it and let it go

btw, if you still don't listen to me to cut loose now, you will lose everything and have no where to turn your anger and frustration to, then you could do some really stupid things since you are so immature
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:14:45 AM

stop insulting people with personal messages, such childishly action won't bring your lost money back
i told you to cut loose why didn't you listen? now you lost so much $$ and sending me insulting text messages for what?

btw, if you still don't listen to me to cut loose now, you will lose everything and have no where to turn your anger and frustration to, then you could do some really stupid things since you are so immature

@Sevvero

agree

@fallling

no agree, you big scammer

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Wafel16

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:20:58 AM

The last 10 days of downfall were direct effects of dumping of coins[news sources]

However this is normal and nothing to worry about.
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:23:41 AM

The last 10 days of downfall were direct effects of dumping of coins[news sources]

However this is normal and nothing to worry about.

agree, fallling is scammer, not cut loose, hodl

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3463
Merit: 4429

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:15:40 PM

Fallling = Octavius + Antibitcoinconsortium

Hes a scammer, a loser who failled hiding himself and make a huge pile of Bullschit all over the forum. Hes even to stupid to realize how much he failled, each day i bust his big fat ass. I will keep hunting him down!

Falllling get a life man, atleast try to adjust youre words better......busted!
2014Bubble

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:28:14 PM

No, falllllling isn't right! I know you guys are disappointed, but I will do my best to make it up to you!!!  Undecided Embarrassed
Sevvero

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:19:31 PM

I have doubled my money, how have I failed exactly?
I told you to shut the fuck up and what did you do? Kept parroting like a retard? Where is your .pdf file explaining analysis behind claims? Can't seem to find it.
Sevvero

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:21:09 PM

BTW, you did not answer the question. How was I scamming? Whom did I scam. Answer questions you deaf little Indian retard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: