Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄ BITCOIN Miner 1,2 TH/s | Payment via Paypal only $1000 ▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░  (Read 2406 times)
ducmami

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:01:13 PM

So this is 1.2th miner at 880 watts?  Are you guaranteeing the hash rate and power usage?  

Yes, because I have tested it.

woa, 1.2-1.4 TH only 880watt
the best miner in the world now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 11:14:07 PM

So this is 1.2th miner at 880 watts?  Are you guaranteeing the hash rate and power usage?  

Yes, because I have tested it.

Hmm, i somehow seen this scenario on youtube unboxing videos. Go search dragon miner unboxing. The pics are somehow the same

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ccollectables

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:21:59 PM

I think many are interested but unbelieving that his machine can do what you say. Can you provide a link to a website where one can be purchased new at so specifications can be verified?  I am willing to buy but would require escrow with condition that machine is received and verified to be hashing at 1.2th and only drawing 880 watts before funds are released.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
clubminer (OP)

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:39:30 PM

I think many are interested but unbelieving that his machine can do what you say. Can you provide a link to a website where one can be purchased new at so specifications can be verified?  I am willing to buy but would require escrow with condition that machine is received and verified to be hashing at 1.2th and only drawing 880 watts before funds are released.

please choose the escrow that you like that accepts paypal. I said that the 1000 - 1200 GH / s, you can read ahead.

Hi, I want to selling bitcoin miner, with hashing speed 1 - 1.2TH/s with price $1000 Paypal (Include shipping cost for worldwide)

I want to ask you?
what is the difference paypal and escrow?
Escrow can not make a chargeback?
and paypal can make your chargeback's content, right?

Now the second question,
who is most disadvantaged when your paypal payment made chargeback ?? ?? ??

ccollectables

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:06:48 PM

please choose the escrow that you like that accepts paypal. I said that the 1000 - 1200 GH / s, you can read ahead.

Hi, I want to selling bitcoin miner, with hashing speed 1 - 1.2TH/s with price $1000 Paypal (Include shipping cost for worldwide)

I want to ask you?

Now the second question,

Your title says 1.2th,  not 1 - 1.2th. Paypal is not as secure as you are stating,  why do you think no one on this site wants to deal with it?  Paypal and eBay combo are pretty safe,  paypal alone not so much,  If you are so adamant on paypal why not go to ebay where you would easily get more than your asking price?  My guess is the same as everyone else here,  which is that you do not have what you say as I am not aware of a machine on the market that provides what you have advertised.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
clubminer (OP)

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

If you interested, you can send PM.

offered again  Smiley

clubminer (OP)

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:20:46 PM

I want to ask you?

Now the second question,

Your title says 1.2th,  not 1 - 1.2th. Paypal is not as secure as you are stating,  why do you think no one on this site wants to deal with it?  Paypal and eBay combo are pretty safe,  paypal alone not so much,  If you are so adamant on paypal why not go to ebay where you would easily get more than your asking price?  My guess is the same as everyone else here,  which is that you do not have what you say as I am not aware of a machine on the market that provides what you have advertised.

Do you know marketing language?  Smiley
you need to learn more in marketing, because in marketing you can not swallow them raw.

clubminer (OP)

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:21:12 PM

offered again  Smiley

psahx

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:29:54 PM

Even a blind person could get it already, that you do not want to talk in public. Just post some pics, or get lost. Nobody is gonna believe you. And when I say pics, I mean real pics. Not just 4 second stats from BTCGuild and some unknown Kill-a-watt reading. Post some pictures of the actual miner, case open. With a hashing screenshot next to the kill-a-watt...

Otherwise do not waste our time. Why one would PM you? I do not get it. When you go to your local store, do they take you backroom to sell you something?
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

Even a blind person could get it already, that you do not want to talk in public. Just post some pics, or get lost. Nobody is gonna believe you. And when I say pics, I mean real pics. Not just 4 second stats from BTCGuild and some unknown Kill-a-watt reading. Post some pictures of the actual miner, case open. With a hashing screenshot next to the kill-a-watt...

Otherwise do not waste our time. Why one would PM you? I do not get it. When you go to your local store, do they take you backroom to sell you something?

Seriously.

Unless he has something to hide he should be public about it and give some real details and pictures.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
psahx

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:50:24 PM

Seriously.

Unless he has something to hide he should be public about it and give some real details and pictures.

Indeed!

And one more thing, folks. The topic was locked for new posts, but OP was posting here, bumping his thread. After reporting to moderators, it got unlocked. So, I don't know what hypnotizing posting he does through PMs, but please BE CAREFUL!!!
clubminer (OP)

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:52:42 PM

Seriously.

Indeed!

And one more thing, folks. The topic was locked for new posts, but OP was posting here, bumping his thread. After reporting to moderators, it got unlocked. So, I don't know what hypnotizing posting he does through PMs, but please BE CAREFUL!!!

No, yesterday have booked by someone, and the price not deal. I open again my thread.  Smiley if you not like, stay away and I'm not waste your time. it's easy.

hayseed

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

The meter is pegged !!!!

Im surprised he has not done the "Four Square".

For non-US residents it is the horrible pushy paper tactic that some car dealers use.
clubminer (OP)

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:17:32 AM

offered again  Smiley

psahx

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:00:46 AM

+1
clubminer (OP)

Let's get rich together

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:30:09 AM

who is person many comments , poor people and they just don't have the money.  Cool

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

Brand : fancybitcoin (but they are import chip from bitmain)
Hashrate : 1000 - 1400 GH/s
power consumption : starting 800-880 watt, and when stable running will down between 400-550 watt
how it connects / usb / ether / getwork / stratum (can do it all)
When it was bought : in may 2014.

http://coinsfortech.com/shop/coincraft-1ths-28nm-asic-bitcoin-miner-with-power-supply/
Hash rate: No less than 1000GH/s
Power supply: ATX power 1000W
Input Voltage: 110-230V
Power Consumption: About 1040W on wall
Number of chips: 40
Fan size: 12CM*3
Network connection: Ethernet Cable
Package Weight: 24kg
Package Size: 600mm x 600mm x 400mm

I'm interested. But I'm too poor. I only have a Visa Platinum credit card having a small credit limit.

However it is LOUD! It is like having a hair dryer running.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530610.0
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:40:07 AM

No, yesterday have booked by someone, and the price not deal. I open again my thread.  Smiley if you not like, stay away and I'm not waste your time. it's easy.

You don't get it, people post reasonable requests in here to show that unless you provide the information required to prove you have a real product and are a real retailer, well, then you are highly likely to be a scam, trying to get unwitting new buyers to send you funds but with no intention of providing goods.

There are some easy and simple ways to prove you are legit, it just makes ZERO sense for you not to take advantage of using them to clear your name.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
ccollectables

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:55:21 AM

who is person many comments , poor people and they just don't have the money.  Cool

If this is referring to me I have already told you I would purchase multiple times if you make a guarantee of performance,  but for some reason this is still not sold to me.  Seems weird if you were so confident in what you had.  I have both paypal and BTC available to make this purchase immediately,  if only you had the miner you claimed.

psahx

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:02:59 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 04:38:16 PM by psahx

who is person many comments , poor people and they just don't have the money.  Cool
...if only you had the miner you claimed.

Exactly  Grin I doubt he has 1.2TH 1000 - 1400 GH/s 800w 400-550 Watt miner.

clubminer, prove me I am wrong! Please, do so. Regarding my wealth, I own 13.5TH of mining power. How much do you? I guess not so much, if you are looking to SCAM some noobs here, by providing false specs of your outdated hardware.

Proof or GET LOST!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: