Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:55:04 AM

This is good news for orbit coin, demand will increase day by day for orbit coin.I like this coin much.

hey give me your ∅RB address, I would like to give you one ∅RB for fun in the joy Cheesy

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:14:45 PM

http://orbchat.2kool4u.net/test/

eXXeZZ works on a new website

Opinions are welcome Wink

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:18:15 PM

preview

marti

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:35:26 PM

hey, i've just discovered Orbitcoin today, seems like a very well shaped project

i wish you a great success Smiley

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:42:43 AM

somehow the market is not unanimous. First up, then down. These impatient people who just can not keep their ORB's. We will see who would be at the end, those who are patient or the impatient Wink

I do it just as I have the big part of my ORB's in my wallet. or in two wallets Wink With so little electricity i can gain ORB, very few coins provide this Wink

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:57:50 AM

Do you know who are awesome? My 58 new followers in the last week! Growing with http://www.justunfollow.com/?r=tw

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:02:44 PM

Good news from the old Germany! Smiley By DGAP message

a former German Federal Minister of Economics and Technology later defense minister speaks to the banks and sees a huge potential in crypto currencies. Smiley

http://www.finanztreff.de/news/dgap-news-karl-theodor-zu-guttenberg-im-interview-mit-arivade-ueber-kryptowaehrungen-das-p/10021290

the full interview here ...

http://www.ariva.de/news/Karl-Theodor-zu-Guttenberg-ueber-Kryptowaehrungen-Das-Potenzial-laesst-sich-noch-gar-nicht-ermessen-5165263

Perhaps we will soon have the same as last year was the next hype in the crypto area as Bigvern (owner of cryptsy) an interview on Wall Street Smiley that would give the entire Crypto Sector swing!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:14:33 PM

Notice:: PROJECT X, Come Join the Movement

ORB added Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=791338.new#new

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:17:18 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 05:14:06 PM by Mario241077

Good News

after a short break, I made ​​myself back on track at the weekend, to find new partners.
and the first was gained. many thanks I think it will report more, or I hope so! Smiley

I think it'll notify even more, because we are stable and small fluctuations are easy compensated by the POS system!
Rather undervalued in my opinion!
Thus EVERY dealer would have accept our ORB!

I want to win 100 or more partners, as the next step! If someone feels like to support our ORB Society, go ahead!

The Matrix is coming Wink Thanks for your support

NEW Service Partner 09/22/2014 accepted ∅RB

http://zionvps.com/
99.9% Uptime, Affordable Plans, We care
All VPS include: DDoS mitigation, Fair CPU Share, Raid 01, Helpful Support, IPV4 AND IPV6

Hello,

My company would like to get involved with this coin.
I will be adding the option in coinpayments by the end of the day, meanwhile you can use our logo to advertise which is

Please let me know if my service has been added in merchant directory.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:33:44 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 10:48:10 PM by Mario241077

NEW 03/10/2014
business partner  Gekkotel Hotel accepted ∅RB

http://gekkotel.com/
president@gekkotel.com

Gekkotel Hotel Quest
Our quest for a Gekkotel startup property

http://gekkotel.com/quest/

Join our eco-travel community and preserve your place to stay

We are Gekkotel, the Costa Rica holding company for ecologically and financially sustainable commercial properties. We currently seek your help as initial traction for the down payment to our first hotel property. If you pledge your support, you would be joining an eco-community whose purpose is to help preserve this tiny country, which is home to 5% of the earth’s biodiversity. Gekkotel, the trademark for lodgings owned by us, will provide: A) an eco-hotel where you can stay while you observe Costa Rica's flora and fauna in all its glory; and B) online access to our interactive website to document and share Costa Rica's beautiful sights and sounds.

We favour existing, moderately successful “turn-key” operations with a stable business base, which we plan to "green-ify". We will repair, reuse, and recycle with a passion, rather than buy new or build from scratch in the interest of sustaining Costa Rica's natural environment. Properties shown above are examples only, and are not the actual hotels we intend to acquire. To avoid copyright infringement and unfair competition to ourselves, we regrettably cannot publicly share on this site the locations we've carefully selected in Puntarenas and Guanacaste (so feel welcome to contact us with questions before you pledge). Since we want to make this dream a reality, we've already invested a substantial amount of our own money for travel to the locations and lawyers' fees to file legal paperwork for the Incorporation and Trademarks. Time is of the essence while the properties are still available and we can make a serious offer to our real estate agent (before this year's high season) with a minimum of CA$100 000, which is the goal of this campaign. Our deadline is November 12th, 2014.

Of our many ideas to "eco-prosperously" improve the property, once it is acquired, we certainly expect to implement: A) solar energy for lighting and heating water; B) rainwater harvesting for gardening and cleaning; and C) bokashi and vermi composting for food waste. Our guests will have the benefits of simple, affordable "green" luxury at our hotel while they appreciate the awe-inspiring environment and enjoy the activities of the local community. And whatever you choose to share about your stay on Gekkotel.com will help record Costa Rica's incredible diversity for future generations. Here for you will be a home away from home, which is comfortable, well-maintained, and respectfully cherished with the natural surroundings of this tropical paradise. Join our eco-community to preserve your place to stay. Pura vida!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:05:14 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 09:32:56 AM by Mario241077

NEW great shop 04/10/2014 accepted and support ∅RB

for the moddddders of the universe Wink

www.ICEMODZ.com

Custom PC MODS - CABLE SLEEVING - LED STRIPE

Icemodz
Icemodz FB Group
Icemodz.com on Facebook

Custom sleeved cables service..
We offer a wide range of professionally sleeved custom power supply extension cables with Shakmods Sleeve, MDPC-X and Paracord.
 Custom OEM replacement cables for brands such as: •Corsair
•Seasonic
•Silverstone
•CoolerMaster
•XFX
•Other PSUs are also available on request!

We also offer custom LED light strips..
•Lengths and sleeving of your choice
•RGB Kits with remote control
•Effect / Music controllers
•And much more!

citation:
"Hi ORB is now enabled in my shop Smiley it looks good and real work behind the coin. Good luck Smiley"

Thank you

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:33:17 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 11:14:27 AM by Mario241077

Bleutrade (ORB/BTC, ORB/LTC, ORB/Doge, ORB/USD)

https://bleutrade.com/

Bleutrade News 01 - Out/2014
Hey! What's up mario? Welcome to Bleutrade News! Follow all updates from Bleutrade and stay tuned of what happens in your exchange.

Bleutrade Affiliate Program is a total success

With over 1,300 registered affiliates, dozens of Bleutrade users are earning 10% of all fees generated by your referrals. Learn how you can use our Affiliate Program and earn 10%, forever. Meet the Bleutrade Affiliate Program.
Bleutrade full six months with 6,000 registered users
After 6 months of its launch, Bleutrade continues to grow. Currently we have an average of 50 new registrations per day in our exchange. And counting...

Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange

The secure, fast and reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
Trade Crypto2Crypto, Real-time Trading, Low Fees, Hundreds of trades per minute, Resistant to DDOS attacks, Trade 66 cryptocurrencies, Possibility to trade 2145 pairs, Decentralized storage, 95% Cold storage wallet, Light as a feather system, Encrypted SSL connection, Real-time backup, Fast support (Less than 3 hours), Two-Factor Authentication (Google) and mush more.

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:13:40 PM

http://azarius.de/ check it

our partner shop has a new design

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:19:54 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/tim-draper-says-banks-hugely-threatened-bitcoin/

Recognizing the phenomenon

Perhaps most notably for the digital currency’s investors, Draper is not backing down from his prediction that 1 BTC will hit $10,000 within three years.

Draper is one of the most prominent investors in bitcoin, and was famously the highest bidder for a lot of almost 30,000 BTC seized from defunct online black market Silk Road at a government auction this summer.

“I think it’s a big and exciting time. I think we’ve got great things happening. I said three years, $10,000. I believe it,” Draper said. i too

Core to this belief, he says, is that he can see from his office in San Mateo the beginnings of a booming bitcoin industry:

“People are building real infrastructure around it, and it’s doing real work. It is speeding up currency velocity around the world. The movement of bitcoin is faster than the movement of any other currency. If you can speed up the currency, you can make the world wealthier.”

Still, if bitcoin is at such a high valuation in the future, there is the argument that everyday consumers will be dissuaded from using it.

However, Draper disagrees:

“They’ll probably measure it in satoshis or in smaller units. They won’t really think in terms of bitcoin. A $10,000 bitcoin, nobody’s going own a full bitcoin.”

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:32:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:59:14 PM by Mario241077

why i think it?

The idea is simple. and I have long. sometime I once recalculated.

there are up to 21 million BTC 

now they're worth 4 billion. The world population is growing at an average of 80 million people a year!

http://www.weltbevoelkerung.de/meta/whats-your-number.html

with increasing acceptance and dissemination of the value of the individual Bitcoins must inevitably rise!

7.2 billion people in the world. Simply put 21 million BTC through 7.2 billion people = 0.0029166666666667 BTC per person!

Prerequisite dissemination is continuing!
finally it says someone recognized

However, Draper disagrees:

“They’ll probably measure it in satoshis or in smaller units. They won’t really think in terms of bitcoin. A $10,000 bitcoin, nobody’s going own a full bitcoin.”

and ORB TOO !!! Smiley ORB can with increasing acceptance, grow much more! Smiley

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:23:17 PM

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/17961-orbitcoin-and-neoscrypt/

post your opinion!!!!!

Time flies and Scrypt, once upon a time a CPU only algorithm, has pushed even GPUs away and is the ASIC territory now. I have expected this to happen about half a yer ago and that's why Orbitcoin is 67% PoS driven now. It is also apparent that current Scrypt miners are more than ever interested in dumping whatever they mine for fiat or BTC at least to get a return on their expensive mining hardware. The market leaves little to no space for crypto enthusiasts mining at home with their desktops or small farms, not willing to spend a few thousand USD on a fast ASIC which might never even become profitable. I think a CPU nad GPU driven mining algorithm is a much better alternative to what we have now.

You all know probably that I also develop Phoenixcoin and have designed a new algorithm called NeoScrypt.

NeoScrypt, a Strong Memory Intensive Key Derivation Function (white paper)

Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712650.0

http://phoenixcoin.org/archive/neoscrypt_v1.pdf
http://www.feathercoin.com/neo-scrypt-press-release.pdf
https://github.com/ghostlander/NeoScrypt

There is my CPU miner and a beta GPU miner developed by the Feathercoin community. Phoenixcoin runs NeoScrypt since the 13-Aug-2014. Feathercoin is likely to switch to NeoScrypt by the end of October. There are a few smaller coins preparing to follow. I'd like to know if the community is interested in getting Orbitcoin switched to NeoScrypt.

The chance of one end of the Price dumpings

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:48:12 PM

Hi , I am from Poland
Orbit is by my opinoin in top three greatest cryptocurrency,wonderful development,so many merchant

i will try to find some parners for you on LinkedIn,last time i have idea to introduce cryptocurrency for transportation industry,taxis,limao,dispatching companys,services like that with massive use
i know to who contact in London,but somebody of you will need to try contact him,i can give you all contact info i have
I cant believe that orb is so cheap still,i am currently buying orb every days on small exchanges,little by little,people dont selling so much
ORB is now on second position in c-cex,when will be added could be pump.,i see pumpers movedalso to that exchange

write if i can help anyway
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:09:17 PM

I am interste in anything what support CPU mining becouse now i  use windows xp.Also i am intersted in everything what will make mining easier

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:07:35 PM

remember you

ration
33% PoW blocks and 67% PoS blocks delivering 1 ORB each

Considering 20 ORB staking +1 ORB every 10 days, it's 1*(365/10)/20=183% per annum (year).
Compound interest earns (1+1/20)^(365/10)=593% per annum.(year)
Things are more complicated in reality, so actual earnings are somewhere between the two above.
by Ghostlander

183% simply calculated

All without special hardware or a special configuration with very, very low energy cost.
Open your filled ORB - wallet and let them open. more is not to be done.
Do you have a computer? Then do it!

Das ganze ohne spezielle Hardware oder einer speziellen Konfiguration mit sehr, sehr niedrigen Energyaufwand.
Öffne deine gefüllte Orb - Brieftasche und lass sie geöffnet. Mehr ist nicht zu tun.
Hast du ein Computer? Dann mach es!

it is often better to buy ORB and then staking (POS)
Because the hash to Stake ratio is  POW 33% (mine)/ 67% POS (hold in wallet). This costs a lot less power !!! min Stake age is 5 Days!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:09:21 PM

a CPU miner can you find here

An (even more) optimized version of cpuminer (pooler's cpuminer, CPU-only)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55038.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: