Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

so buy ORB's or mine ORB and you can to stake your miner Wink with very low energy ...

I bought the most ORB's and others have mine for me. Now I stake ORB'S mine BTC to buy ORB's Wink or PTS have i mined

I think soon I will be more ORB's stake as I can buy a day Wink
But this difficulty also increases, so this is also eventually difficult

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
TheORBlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:28:53 PM

so buy ORB's or mine ORB and you can to stake your miner Wink with very low energy ...

I bought the most ORB's and others have mine for me. Now I stake ORB'S mine BTC to buy ORB's Wink or PTS have i mined

I think soon I will be more ORB's stake as I can buy a day Wink
But this difficulty also increases, so this is also eventually difficult

Nice what's current PoS dif mate?
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:11:44 PM

i don't know i' m not at home. At last was it 0.025 at beginn was 0.01 or so

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

Ye I've even seen it touch 0.03 before,
but seems to be on the up

^^ ORB has a new alliance with the fairies, should help fend off trolls lol
usupnaruto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

tolong sumbangannya pak...

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:35:30 AM

i love orbitcoin and this coin is more stable in a price than the other and i hope in future will be available in each exchanger

megamore

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:08:18 AM

Orbitcoin looks promising for me  Wink

Love this coin, ORB have a good prospect for the future and have a good community

Good Luck  Cheesy
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:27:01 AM

Love this coin, ORB have a good prospect for the future and have a good community

Good Luck  Cheesy

i love orbitcoin and this coin is more stable in a price than the other and i hope in future will be available in each exchanger

Welcome to the ORB society guys, hope to see some regular posting.
hard for a good coin like ours to shine, when other threads have 100s of fake users bumping the thread.

I mean come on some shit with 0 services gets 50 pages, yet we're a proven currency with over 80 merchants/services from Food to Gold.
high PoS reward, Secure, option to go anon, transaction messaging.... need I go on lmao.
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:10:48 PM

haha
you are a little bit crazy;)

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:14:44 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 01:24:48 PM by Mario241077

hey welcome

first if you know a cool shop where your likes shopping, then posting his address, I contacts him!

if you love our ORB Society, follow us on Twitter and share us on Facebook.

https://twitter.com/Orbitcoin

https://www.facebook.com/orbitcoin

therefore we are also interesting for the Worldwide Web and shop's

Then do it!

thanks for support

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

Good Luck  Cheesy

welcome

with luck that has nothing to do with more work. Wink Most shops do not come by themselves to ORB. not yet! Wink

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:38:05 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 01:31:21 AM by Mario241077

because Red is responsible for the fun;)

I have to work then Wink one has to do it! only fun, he works really too Smiley

NEW !! 08/24/2014
And NOW we have a NEW SHOP !!! in Amsterdam (for People from US, this is in Europe, Europe is a small village over the great Sea Cheesy)

and what can you buy in amsterdam??? yea you are right

Smartshop, Vaporizer, ,Cannabis seeds, Headshop, Lifestyle

multilingual shop
http://de.azarius.net

but much more, look around

TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

because Red is responsible for the fun;)

I have to work then Wink one has to do it! only fun, he works really too Smiley

NEW !! 08/24/2014
And NOW we have a NEW SHOP !!! in Amsterdam (for People from US, this is in Europe, Europe is a small village over the great Sea Cheesy)

and what can you buy in amsterdam??? yea you are right

Smartshop, Vaporizer, ,Cannabis seeds, Headshop, Lifestyle

multilingual shop
http://de.azarius.net

but much more, look around

Epic always nice to see ORB gain another merchant,
now if only they sold cannabis Id be in heaven lol

+1 Mario great work sir,, hehe time to buy some seeds  Grin
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

haha

Only a little bit  Wink
but this lucky charm has so far kept the trolls away lmao
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

haha

Only a little bit  Wink
but this lucky charm has so far kept the trolls away lmao

I said a little and yes it has charm

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:13:48 PM

oh and the nearest shop is coming soon. ORB conquered Europe (the small village)

TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:22:56 PM

oh and the nearest shop is coming soon. ORB conquered Europe (the small village)

Amsterdam isn't that small  Grin
but I guess our countries are  Cry lol
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

I changed the order of the shop's. we get more meaning to misc products, then gold etc

Cool I might do the same on other the threads
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:30:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 02:40:57 PM by Mario241077

Amsterdam isn't that small  Grin
but I guess our countries are  Cry lol

that was a joke Wink but the people of U.S. you often have to explain that there are outside the United States large purchasing power. Like England, Germany (the richest country in Europe) or the Netherlands

TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:42:44 PM

Amsterdam isn't that small  Grin
but I guess our countries are  Cry lol

that was a joke Wink but the people of U.S. you often have to explain that there are outside the United States large purchasing power. As England, Germany (the richest country in Europe) or the Netherlands

Ye I got that you was joking  Grin
it's the old story of most Americans never leave the country, surprising large number do go to Amsterdam though,
don't think they travel to Germany/England much.

Haha if I was American Id stay away from Germany, they basically stole your Gold.

TheORBlord

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:50:18 PM

Do we want to make a crazy week? for each shopping in shops, with the evidence has been sent to it by the shop gets any buyer with a purchase value of $ 75, he get 5 ORB back of the society? what the others say?

I'm going to buy some Seeds from the new store  Grin

As for Bitscoinshop I'm still deciding on what I should buy,
maybe a gridseed miner but I'm not great with tech stuff lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: