Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Orbitcoin ∅RB NEW 12/02/2015 buy coffee with ORB now www.cryptomercado.com  (Read 52432 times)
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 01:12:33 PM

Our block explorer is online again on a faster VPS.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:29:29 PM

cool thing....

Do we want to create an action with Orb's from the Fund !? With 10% discount on the purchase of a 1 Mh / s Haslet at GAW Miners ??

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:33:21 PM

or we let create ORB Hashlet ?? Smiley What do you think?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

cool thing....

Do we want to create an action with Orb's from the Fund !? With 10% discount on the purchase of a 1 Mh / s Haslet at GAW Miners ??

How are we going to do that? In addition, does it make much sense with ORB switching to NeoScrypt soon?

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:29:20 PM

cool thing....

How are we going to do that? In addition, does it make much sense with ORB switching to NeoScrypt soon?

ok we wait with action for right moment ...

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:06:18 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 02:26:36 AM by Pab

Hi Mario

I have trouble with wallet sync,after sync from the beging,when i am about half on december with my sync,windows appear and is saying,that there is trouble with application and application will be shuted,than after shuting application when i amopening application again,there is long time rescaning and ,there is the same,windows appear with same messege,now i am working on windows xp,wallet downloaded from ann
is there any help.it is for second time

after rescaning,there is loading data block index

it is happening when wallet sync is showing 17.12.2013
there is like that for second time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:50:56 AM

I'm not sure whether the Wallet works under WinXP.

here is a link, you can just down the block with the complete chain until 10/14/2014 invite ... and customize the orbcoin.conf to you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNa216eU1xdXR6SWc/view?usp=sharing

post your experiences here

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13534-orbitcoin-wallet-feedback-suggestions/

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:02:04 PM

Hi Mario

I have trouble with wallet sync,after sync from the beging,when i am about half on december with my sync,windows appear and is saying,that there is trouble with application and application will be shuted,than after shuting application when i amopening application again,there is long time rescaning and ,there is the same,windows appear with same messege,now i am working on windows xp,wallet downloaded from ann
is there any help.it is for second time

after rescaning,there is loading data block index

it is happening when wallet sync is showing 17.12.2013
there is like that for second time

when the sync stops, just restart the wallet.

that's a problem of many wallet's or networks

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:34:35 PM

Hi Mario,
sorry for late replay,i ve been away,i will download blocks,before i will delate and clean everything in comp,maybe there is something in temporary filles,and i will try one time again,

bad luck,one time agin orbit will be notlisted on c-cex now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:34:13 AM

Hi Mario,
sorry for late replay,i ve been away,i will download blocks,before i will delate and clean everything in comp,maybe there is something in temporary filles,and i will try one time again,

bad luck,one time agin orbit will be notlisted on c-cex now

yes I do not trust this exchange, had bad experiences with them. I hope everything is going well!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:06:29 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 05:35:57 AM by Mario241077

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/17961-orbitcoin-and-neoscrypt/

post your opinion!!!!!

Time flies and Scrypt, once upon a time a CPU only algorithm, has pushed even GPUs away and is the ASIC territory now. I have expected this to happen about half a yer ago and that's why Orbitcoin is 67% PoS driven now. It is also apparent that current Scrypt miners are more than ever interested in dumping whatever they mine for fiat or BTC at least to get a return on their expensive mining hardware. The market leaves little to no space for crypto enthusiasts mining at home with their desktops or small farms, not willing to spend a few thousand USD on a fast ASIC which might never even become profitable. I think a CPU nad GPU driven mining algorithm is a much better alternative to what we have now.

You all know probably that I also develop Phoenixcoin and have designed a new algorithm called NeoScrypt.

NeoScrypt, a Strong Memory Intensive Key Derivation Function (white paper)

Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712650.0

http://phoenixcoin.org/archive/neoscrypt_v1.pdf
http://www.feathercoin.com/neo-scrypt-press-release.pdf
https://github.com/ghostlander/NeoScrypt

There is my CPU miner and a beta GPU miner developed by the Feathercoin community. Phoenixcoin runs NeoScrypt since the 13-Aug-2014. Feathercoin is likely to switch to NeoScrypt by the end of October. There are a few smaller coins preparing to follow. I'd like to know if the community is interested in getting Orbitcoin switched to NeoScrypt.

The chance of one end of the Price dumpings

I've looked at today times after NiceHash.com and Neoscrypt is the day on the most profitable coin with ~ 400% !!! Check for yourself !! Remember ORBitCoin will NeoScrypt changed soon! Because Ghostlander worked on NeoScrypt! Neoscrypt is no Asic territory! Only CPU or GPU!!!

So ORBitcoin will soon be at all one of the profitable coins. ~ 350% - ~500% by POW, and ~ 500% per year over POS! Could not be better!
ORBitcoin is cheap today, it's my opinion!!!

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:34:07 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 02:53:02 PM by Mario241077

Guys a look at ORB, each block ORB 1 POW 33% / low energy costs by 67% POS.
And soon Neoscrypt and even more difficult to mine but huge profitable, look at Neoscrypt auf nicehash.com, no gridseed or so possible! currently still favorable!
the description on cryptsy is wrong! Filed change, but nobody changes here!

ORB has over 80 merchants !! And there are more! The next one is comeing Smiley

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

Difficulty    9.41228745
Est Next Difficulty    10.65944217 (Change in 1 Blocks)

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

by evoked

Sent 15 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Hey guys, good to see everything is progressing along well. I just wanted to check in and see what is the status on the website and any other design aspect for ORB. I am about to finish up on another website in about 10 days max so we can start putting it all together if we have a ok from everyone Smiley

Im glad to see ORB is moving along btw, many of the older coins have slowed down.

Cheers

Sent Yesterday, 02:41 PM

@eXXeZZ

Cheers mate. I will get in contact with him Smiley

I would love to write a proper article and release it on our site coinssource.com when things are a bit more solidified.

@Ghostlander
Hey mate, hope all is well. I have made websites in both formats (cms/static). They are both manageable though cms has its advantages as mentioned by #eXXeZZ.

Regardless, we should move forward and plan out the structure and content. We should have a shared google document and plot out the requirements. Please let me know when we can do this when you get a chance.

Cheers guys.

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:34:09 PM

Just notice that Orb was listed on C-cex 4 hours ago.
ojmalik

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:15:51 AM

Their wallet seems to be stuck on block 662537
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:01:34 AM

Their wallet seems to be stuck on block 662537

restart the wallet, works fine Smiley

ojmalik

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:15:53 AM

oh you mean their wallet Smiley

It seems to be catching up, just very slowly.
Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

We are still growing! More and more shop's

NEW11/19/2014  Shop accepted and supported ∅RBThrift-A-Gift
http://thrift-a-gift.ecwid.com/
You can buy different things. Miner to Baseball Cards

NEW11/19/2014  Shop/ Service accepted and supported ∅RB proxy.sh

https://proxy.sh/
Quality provider of a multi-gigabit VPN network with simple software available
Privacy, now and cheap
The best solution to protect your online identity
Proxy.sh delivers state-of-the-art security and encryption services to protect and guarantee your privacy with any of your online activities, no matter where you are on the planet. We harness the strength of virtual private network (VPN) technology to deliver a wide web of tunnels across dozens of countries, on- and off-shore.

NEW 11/19/2014 Exchange accepted and supported ∅RB by C-CEX
C-CEX (ORB/BTC) (ORB/USD)

https://c-cex.com/
https://c-cex.com/?p=orb-usd (ORB/USD)
https://c-cex.com/?p=orb-btc (ORB/BTC)

Mario241077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:56:36 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 09:23:44 AM by Mario241077

https://orbitcoin.slack.com/
If you have any suggestions or problems so you can contact us there!
You also can simply just follow us! Smiley
Or work with us on our long-term project !?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: