Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Westerners don't know jack, but think they know everything  (Read 2059 times)
AnonyMint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

http://whitedragonawa.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/filipina-punk-girls-anger-toward-white-privilege-and-anti-white-attitudes-in-the-philippines-by-the-privileged-filipino-class/#comment-1401

Quote from: AnonyMint
I'm an age 49 US citizen who has lived in the Philippines for the majority of the past 20 years.

You don't understand the filipina's very astute points, because you haven't sufficiently immersed yourself into the culture. Her point could perhaps be best summarized that you haven't endured their pain, thus you have no emotional basis from which to identify with their struggle. Until you've lived in a squalor area and suffer daily dysentery and amoebas, you are just an admired white guy.

You apparently are unaware that filipinos refuse pain medication even when dying of cancer. Filipinos desire struggle and pain as this is the way they display the sincerity of their emotions and their devotion to the Lord. For example, I mentioned to a pinay that the ebola virus might spread into a pandemic, and she said struggling in death was the decision of God and was her payment for passage to heaven.

Until you can endure the pain they endure, your armchair rants are embarrassing for me to read as a white male who has adopted and experienced their culture as in experiencing their pain.

Righteous young man, I hope this has been helpful to you. Matthew 7 applies in spades. God bless.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:13:17 PM

I have some Filipino friends and it's true that they are very religious and have different viewpoint of life than western people.
It's different culture and tradition completely but what is the most sad point for me, they are very poor, living in very bad conditions...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:31:31 PM

Fierce competition coming from the Chinese:

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/09/absolutely-fascinating-1999-video-of.html
Useli Violent

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:14:22 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 04:56:11 AM by Useli Violent

Everyone knows the Chinese are competitive - ask any southeast Asian country (except Singapore) what race they detest the most for their aggressive/deceitful business practices?

██████████ YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:09:44 AM

Incredibly long article, but it was interesting in a twisted kind of way. Here are some random thoughts on it.

This punk rock girl is just flat crazy. She has totally internalized a bunch of US ghetto trash rap. With her vocabulary and attitudes, are you really sure that she is native filipina?

You are absolutely right on with this comment: White Privilege In The Philippines Means Getting Charged More For Everything. This decreases as you learn the language. If you are new and don't know any tagalog, expect to pay almost double for everything. If you can argue prices in tagalog (since they suddenly lose all ability to speak english), you can get that "white privilege tax" down to almost nothing.

I even had a cashier try to overcharge me in grocery store with fixed prices. I had picked up a string of 8 powdered milk for about 20 pesos each (not sure price anymore), which would be 160 pesos. She tried to charge me 160 pesos for each milk making the price 1280 pesos. I argued with her, then the manager. They each insisted that I was wrong on the price. Finally I walked to the counter, picked up a large powdered milk package for about a 100 pesos, told them to cancel the strip and I would buy the package instead. Suddenly, the manager spoke english and said "oh, never mind, I sell you those others for 20 pesos each". I could say I wasted half an hour arguing, but I will just think of it as a free tagalog lesson instead.

The easiest way to avoid all of this for most people is just to make sure you have a filipina girl with you. Let her do the negotiating. I guess that is where white privilege has it's benefits.

I like the girls calling me "joe". They usually smile and I take it as a term of endearment.

The cure for racism is intermarriage. Resources are shared, an understanding of each others culture is learned.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:14:24 PM

The cure for racism is intermarriage. Resources are shared, an understanding of each others culture is learned.
Not government mandated sensitivity classes, inclusiveness doctrine, and affirmative action?

You mean if we just go for which girls or guys are hot everything works out?

(LOL...)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:17:23 PM

But Bitcointalkers know jackjack.   Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:22:15 PM

The most racist people in the world are government people. Why? Because my race says racism is great. And their race says that racism is wrong and bad. Yet, I don't attempt to force my races racism on anyone. But they try to force their racism on me. Hypocritical government.

Huh

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:55:53 PM

But Bitcointalkers know jackjack.   Grin

Lol exactly. As soon as I saw this thread I thought of Honeypot  Grin.

The cure for racism is to stop being an angry and ignorant cunt. Racists are racists because of their own ignorance and missplaced hatred and need somebody else to blame for their failings in life. Only they're too ignorant to know they should be blaming themselves so they blame others and the world thinking it owes them something. Travelling the world is a great eye-opener, but lets face it most racists don't even manage to get out of their own country never mind continent.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:25:24 PM

Nice video.

Quoting this for future reference.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:33:22 PM

Cheesy

Funny how those westerners who 'don't know jack shit' have been going full steam ahead while fools like those fillipinos delude themselves thinking they are 'richer in experience'. Is there a need for further solid concrete proof in this world of their desperate, eager myopic thinking to comfort themselves with delusional sense of 'moral, mental superiority'?

As someone who most definitely wouldn't be mistaken for a 'westerner' (whatever the fuck fools think that means Smiley ), I find this kind of thinking by non-western people to be hilarious.

Also, 'ignorance' and 'racism'. LOL

I've been around the world and actually lived, not visited or stayed as a foreigner or outsider in various places and among different people. People are naive little fucks when they bitch about western nations being 'racists' or 'ignorant'. West is the west, and white people's countries, just as africa is for blacks, saudi arabia is for arabs, china and east asia for asians, india for indians, and so forth.

Deal with it. Those who deny this or claim their racial background takes precedence over whites in the west are no different than anyone who claim black africans do not belong in africa, indians do not belong in india, or chinese are not in possession of china.

It's a given that those who do not fit or otherwise proclaim identity that is separate and different from the central majority to be not given the same treatment as others. You do not get to keep a dual identity.

Now, let's posit a question: What specific argument, one that does not rely on wishful thinking, can you bring up to objectively support the idea that any non-westerner has attitude different then what was posted by the OP? Because I will gladly demonstrate how ignorant you are Cheesy
username18333

Activity: 378

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:10:17 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 11:21:08 PM by username18333

Cheesy

Funny how those westerners who 'don't know jack shit' have been going full steam ahead while fools like those fillipinos delude themselves thinking they are 'richer in experience'. Is there a need for further solid concrete proof in this world of their desperate, eager myopic thinking to comfort themselves with delusional sense of 'moral, mental superiority'?

As someone who most definitely wouldn't be mistaken for a 'westerner' (whatever the fuck fools think that means Smiley ), I find this kind of thinking by non-western people to be hilarious.

Also, 'ignorance' and 'racism'. LOL

I've been around the world and actually lived, not visited or stayed as a foreigner or outsider in various places and among different people. People are naive little fucks when they bitch about western nations being 'racists' or 'ignorant'. West is the west, and white people's countries, just as africa is for blacks, saudi arabia is for arabs, china and east asia for asians, india for indians, and so forth.

Deal with it. Those who deny this or claim their racial background takes precedence over whites in the west are no different than anyone who claim black africans do not belong in africa, indians do not belong in india, or chinese are not in possession of china.

It's a given that those who do not fit or otherwise proclaim identity that is separate and different from the central majority to be not given the same treatment as others. You do not get to keep a dual identity.

Now, let's posit a question: What specific argument, one that does not rely on wishful thinking, can you bring up to objectively support the idea that any non-westerner has attitude different then what was posted by the OP? Because I will gladly demonstrate how ignorant you are Cheesy
Homosapians do not proceed "ahead" but "ashore."

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:04:00 AM

This is true for most regions.
You will find Chinese who think they know everything as well...
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

Not just westerners, most folks who are doing well have the illusion of omniscience
It's a human frailty not a race specific one

username18333

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

Not just westerners, most folks who are doing well have the illusion of omniscience
Id est, they succumb to assorted psychological heuristics and the fundamental attribution error.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:13:31 PM

Completely agree - but it has to be said that the West is "succeeding" on an unprecedented level. If wealth is a measure of evolutionary success that is. And so, if we are just looking at the numbers, then westerners, even by your own reasoning, are indeed more likely to believe that they know everything.
   Supplant a wealthy westerner into a different culture, in a country that is less economically developed, and the effect/"illusion of omniscience" is complete.
AllTheBitz

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:41:17 PM

Incredibly long article, but it was interesting in a twisted kind of way. Here are some random thoughts on it.

This punk rock girl is just flat crazy. She has totally internalized a bunch of US ghetto trash rap. With her vocabulary and attitudes, are you really sure that she is native filipina?

You are absolutely right on with this comment: White Privilege In The Philippines Means Getting Charged More For Everything. This decreases as you learn the language. If you are new and don't know any tagalog, expect to pay almost double for everything. If you can argue prices in tagalog (since they suddenly lose all ability to speak english), you can get that "white privilege tax" down to almost nothing.

I even had a cashier try to overcharge me in grocery store with fixed prices. I had picked up a string of 8 powdered milk for about 20 pesos each (not sure price anymore), which would be 160 pesos. She tried to charge me 160 pesos for each milk making the price 1280 pesos. I argued with her, then the manager. They each insisted that I was wrong on the price. Finally I walked to the counter, picked up a large powdered milk package for about a 100 pesos, told them to cancel the strip and I would buy the package instead. Suddenly, the manager spoke english and said "oh, never mind, I sell you those others for 20 pesos each". I could say I wasted half an hour arguing, but I will just think of it as a free tagalog lesson instead.

The easiest way to avoid all of this for most people is just to make sure you have a filipina girl with you. Let her do the negotiating. I guess that is where white privilege has it's benefits.

I like the girls calling me "joe". They usually smile and I take it as a term of endearment.

I disagree with the part of intermarriage I don't have anything against it but I believe every race white black Asian etc should keep there culture and not share it.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
username18333

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:33:25 PM

Completely agree - but it has to be said that the West is "succeeding" on an unprecedented level. If wealth is a measure of evolutionary success that is. And so, if we are just looking at the numbers, then westerners, even by your own reasoning, are indeed more likely to believe that they know everything.
   Supplant a wealthy westerner into a different culture, in a country that is less economically developed, and the effect/"illusion of omniscience" is complete.
Evolution does not succeed but manifests yet more exceeding aberration; therefore, "evolutionary success" is not rationally intelligible.

username18333

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:36:28 PM

I disagree with the part of intermarriage I don't have anything against it but I believe every race white black Asian etc should keep there culture and not share it.
As a limakasidian entropist, I hold ethical and moral determination to be wholly without base save aberration.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:11:34 AM

Not government mandated sensitivity classes, inclusiveness doctrine, and affirmative action?

You mean if we just go for which girls or guys are hot everything works out?

(LOL...)
All of these substantially increase racism throughout the world. By giving people of a certain race an unfair advantage over others you are essentially forcing people who do not receive this unfair advantage to hold a grudge
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: