Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Casascius 5btc blanks; Mint in capsule & not in capsule. - PRICES ADJUSTED  (Read 3093 times)
elianite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 10:13:31 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 11:36:16 PM by elianite

I have some 5btc Casascius coins. Those in the capsules I took off the original roll personally, and put them into airtites. Any fingerprints are Mikes!

MINT with capsule
0.25BTC

Redeemed with S2 hologram still there
0.35BTC  -only 1 for sale

Normal (basically the same quality, just without capsule and have been handled)
0.17BTC
0.15BTC (for orders of 2 or more)

Prices include shipping to USA & Canada.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:23:07 PM

Nice collection of different maker's physical coins in the background.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:30:15 PM

wow, that first picture is A+
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:32:03 PM

The coins in the background look gorgeous! Any plans on selling some of the loaded ones?

This spot for rent.
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 11:07:07 PM

The coins in the background look gorgeous! Any plans on selling some of the loaded ones?

I intend to create a 'Permanent Collection' of non-casascius physical coins, to compliment (and aid in the research for) my ebooks (linked in my signature)
That said I do have doubles of some coins that I am willing to sell.
PM me and I'll see what I can do Smiley

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:09:10 PM

I intend to create a 'Permanent Collection' of non-casascius physical coins, to compliment (and aid in the research for) my ebooks (linked in my signature)

Thank you for the offer. At this time I have to decline as most of my money is invested at this moment, but I will buy some in the future!

This spot for rent.
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

Thank you for the offer. At this time I have to decline as most of my money is invested at this moment, but I will buy some in the future!

Good luck with investments!
(I personally recommend the coins in my signature)

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 12:17:58 AM

That Silver Wallet sure is a sexxxxy coin!
justbtcme

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:21:20 AM

That Silver Wallet sure is a sexxxxy coin!

Are you the creator of those?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 12:56:17 AM

Myself, Nightowlace and 999fine...we have a newer design 2 that shipped from the mint this week!  We also have that same design with a Golden BTC available  Cool
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:02:27 AM

for the record; I am taking offers on #65 of the original 1st series SILVER WALLETS

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:57:27 AM

What are those small coins next to the cryptolator coin? Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 12:30:08 PM

What are those small coins next to the cryptolator coin? Smiley
The bitcoin nerd (dobzombie) and nastyfans 1g some silver rounds

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:58:11 PM

elianite, I saw the background on OP, are you building a museum?  Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:47:33 PM

elianite, I saw the background on OP, are you building a museum?  Cheesy

Im writing an ebook to categorize all coins; and i am also trying to collect as many as I can.
So; yes you could say that.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:49:12 PM

Im writing an ebook to categorize all coins; and i am also trying to collect as many as I can.
So; yes you could say that.

I read your ebook on casascius, I enjoyed it a lot, there was a few things that I was not aware of, very interesting reading. Good work Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:42:17 PM

Do you have holos for the 5 Bitcoin coins by chance?
elianite (OP)
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 12:16:02 AM

Do you have holos for the 5 Bitcoin coins by chance?

I have some generic (non casascius) security stickers/ holograms that I can include. I ALSO have some Casascius stickers (gold tone) that are not holograms.
For the right price im also wiling to part with 1 or 2 of my 5btc coins with the original 1st edition error sticker (redeemed)

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:47:32 PM

Nice collection!  I'll give you a bump for those, they look really nice Smiley
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:20:01 AM

I have some 5btc Casascius coins. I took these off the original roll personally, and put them into airtites. Any fingerprints are Mikes!

0.11BTC for one
0.1BTC for 2 or more

Prices include tracked shipping to USA & Canada.

I appreciate the consistency you use with putting all of you coins in airtite capsules with the black foam around them.
As a creature of habit, I tend to package my coins with consistency (I use mylar flaps with inserted description on opposite side.
It's hard to break habits, especially when you have so many lying around.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: