Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CKcoin ~ CK ~ X13 ~ Encrypted Messaging ~ Bittrex Distribution ~ Launched!  (Read 19245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fukkarples

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:06:01 AM

does this coin made by a scam dev?  BBL? PPL? WEBCOIN?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.  StJzZpLHGgqUnWHdag9bWgTH87STiVFLcX
carsenk (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:39:10 AM

does this coin made by a scam dev?  BBL? PPL? WEBCOIN?

No I did not make BBL or PPL.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:33:23 PM

I told you myself that Bittrex wasn't going to list it. After your big scam ring, you expected them to list your coin?

Not sure what scam ring your talking about, I make coins man. Its what I do, I don't scam people, I am not responsible for anyone's investments. I simply make coins, I do not have anything to do with "scamming".

Richie is the one who suggested I make this type of coin for everyone so he would do a distribution to others. Its honestly bullshit that he set me up so I look like a liar to you all. Really doesn't create good business.

Looks like YOU got scammed then. He have anything against you?
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:45:14 PM

I told you myself that Bittrex wasn't going to list it. After your big scam ring, you expected them to list your coin?

Not sure what scam ring your talking about, I make coins man. Its what I do, I don't scam people, I am not responsible for anyone's investments. I simply make coins, I do not have anything to do with "scamming".

Richie is the one who suggested I make this type of coin for everyone so he would do a distribution to others. Its honestly bullshit that he set me up so I look like a liar to you all. Really doesn't create good business.

Looks like YOU got scammed then. He have anything against you?

He really shouldn't have anything against me, If he does then it is based off other people's opinions and not his. He told me he thought it would be a great idea to give back to the community and what I am doing is a chance to do something really really good for you all....Thats why I am somewhat puzzled now, two weeks have gone by and still no word back from him...It really seems like he set me up, no replies, banning me from the IRC Bittrex Chat (bittrex-ryan did this, without warning), just all tell-tale signs that I am being screwed over as well as the community from Bittrex's actions. I just really don't like to think that Bittrex would sit here and do that to you guys and me......so messed up.

C-Cex is on-board with us though, He is not always on Skype, but every chance ive had to contact him I have. He said they could do the distribution, now just waiting for him to actually take the coins and transfer them over. This will all be transparent of course.
DougB62

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:55:35 AM

He really shouldn't have anything against me, If he does then it is based off other people's opinions and not his. He told me he thought it would be a great idea to give back to the community and what I am doing is a chance to do something really really good for you all....Thats why I am somewhat puzzled now, two weeks have gone by and still no word back from him...It really seems like he set me up, no replies, banning me from the IRC Bittrex Chat (bittrex-ryan did this, without warning), just all tell-tale signs that I am being screwed over as well as the community from Bittrex's actions. I just really don't like to think that Bittrex would sit here and do that to you guys and me......so messed up.

C-Cex is on-board with us though, He is not always on Skype, but every chance ive had to contact him I have. He said they could do the distribution, now just waiting for him to actually take the coins and transfer them over. This will all be transparent of course.

Well hell, I don't know. But it seems to me that unless he has one heck of a family emergency, or his power's been cut off, or someone's got a knife to his throat... it really looks bad. Really.
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:44:20 AM

Well hell, I don't know. But it seems to me that unless he has one heck of a family emergency, or his power's been cut off, or someone's got a knife to his throat... it really looks bad. Really.

Yea, I dont know...Really sucks :/ but still waiting on C-Cex to get back to me...Been bothering him a ton to get the distribution going...

Also to all those creating bullshit threads about me, GTFO, Im not a scammer, I have been the product of trolls for along time now because I mentioned my name awhile back. Its ridiculous, I see people in every other thread thinking its my coin, I have already stated the coins I have made and this is the only other coin I am ever making. Trust me on that one.
DougB62

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:53:43 PM

Yea, I dont know...Really sucks :/ but still waiting on C-Cex to get back to me...Been bothering him a ton to get the distribution going...

Also to all those creating bullshit threads about me, GTFO, Im not a scammer, I have been the product of trolls for along time now because I mentioned my name awhile back. Its ridiculous, I see people in every other thread thinking its my coin, I have already stated the coins I have made and this is the only other coin I am ever making. Trust me on that one.

So are you thinking the dist will start sometime this weekend?
martibg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:16:55 AM

Holy shit,  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked same wallet as Theorem coin, omg how many coins do you have scammer Huh Huh Huh Huh
how many coins did you promote the last months 5/10 more... f**k you..

Wink   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: